does your family have a plan.
CAR GAS HOUSE
LOVE YOUR HOME.
- Makayla - Age: 11 - From BRAZIL
I hope so.Why ,because this car sounds amazing!Also I might buy it too well, when i get older.
- Kayla - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)
just tell us don't forget to watch the news every night at 6/7 centrell
- Isabella - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)
my family is't planing on getting one because there to small but I do because those kind of cars don't cause gas in the air and in the next 50 years we may all have to use them.
- Mikayla - Age: 10 - From CANADA
my family owns a gas car. we think that gas is better for the world. but i think its not. we think that an electricity cars are way too expensive.so we run on gas.
- Karli - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)
my family has a car,and we don't have an electric car. we run on gas.i think its wrong to have gas.my family thinks gas is less expensive.so thats why we don't own an electric car.
- Julia - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)
No. My parents think it is to expensive but they do want to save money for gas but the electricity is going up.
- Lauryn - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)
yes,my family loves nature. They always want to support the earth
- Jamie - Age: 15 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)
Yes , our family is planning to own an electric hybrid. My parents are lovers of nature. They even encourage me to plant in our garden everyday. My parents explain to me why buying a electric hybrid car would help the earth. A little change can help the world we live in. We want to make a change in the world so that not only will the Earth be healthy but also the people in the Earth will be healthy.
- Alexandra - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)
yes,my family plans to own an electric or hybrid car in the near future.Because my dad worries about the ozone layer which is thinning out rapidly so,he thinks by owning an electric or hybrid car he can contribute to the global leaders effort to lessen the global warming.
- Lianah - Age: 10 - From INDIA
i think we will have an electical car because well people will realize that gas is really hurting our enviroment so therefore i think that i will have an electrical car
- Jessie - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)
I think that my family will get an electric car because we will be able to conserve our fossil fuels such as gasoline and coal. If we can get a lot of people to get electric cars we can make a big difference.
- Kayla - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)
I don't think so. They don't have that that much money. Or do they?
- Nathan - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)
i think that my parents if they ha chance to by a electric car they would buy it because my parents HATE polution
- Dante - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)
Yes I think so because gas prices are going up so therefore, I think eletric cars would help our ecominy.
- Sophia - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)
well my parents would not own a electric car in the future. Because i am not really sure but i know that they would not own one of those so yeah.
- Katie - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)
No my parents use gas for their cars.
- Chayne - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)
no my family have gas cars and they always will
- Madison - Age: 9 - From AUSTRALIA
I don't think so. True, gas prices have gone WAY up since our economy has been plumiting, but electric cars might be hazerdous to the planets health. I don't think that this is the best idea. True, it would be nice not to pay gas prices, but the car its self would be quite expensive. And then comes the elctricity expenses. It might end up being a waste of money too by only being able to go a few hundred miles before needing to charge again. And how long do we have to charge it? I don't think that electric cars are the right way to travel.
- Kristie - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)
My family just wouldn't do that because they don't really think about that kind of stuff.
- Marian - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM
no. because my family doesn't do that kind of stuff.
- Rachel - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)
no because we are very needy right now but if i grow up and have enough money i will buy one because my mommy would like that.
- Trinity - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)
Nope because my mum can't be bothered to fork out for the money. She is against destroying the environment but fork out for the money and help, don't just sit complaning!
- Amber - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM
i dont know they probaly would like that but i dont think they think about it a lot. you see if i were them i would try to get something like that but you see we really cant.but when that comes around then im sure everybody would want one.
- Jaelyn - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)
I think that my family is planing that, especially my mom she so concerned about the planet that she said if she had enough money, she'll donate some money to help with global warming! Wonder what happens if I tell her about this.
- Monique - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)
Yes,i think they will.Cars put off so much pullotion that we might be breathing smoke and gasoline and that's not good for you are the envirement!
- Joanna - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)
I think we would because we need a new car and we would like to help save the planet too!! So we might
- Angel - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)
No. i dont think we will be changing cars any time soon
- Jolene - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)
Well I guess we might in the future, but no one actually knows yet. But my family probobly will, if we did it would be because people around the world would be reducing the toxic gases that cars give out when we drive in one. Now if your going to start driving now, remember to car pool because it'll save you money and you won't poulute the air.
- Kaitlin - Age: 13 - From UNITED KINGDOM
My family feels any hybrid cars are too expensive and that we should just stick with our regular van and car that runs on 100% gas. I try telling my parents to buy a battery powered electric car, but they say they would if it's not too expensive. I think these electric cars should be much cheaper if you want everyone to use one.
- Jennifer - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)
hi im a reporter here at the idea seeker universe well i think the climate is going to be sunny and a bit of showers mostly this week
- Sammy - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM
yes because it helps the planet
- Brandi - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)
My family doesn't yet own an electric or gas/hybrid car but we will own one VERY soon!
- Fatima - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)