The Ad Bug

Tell us what you think!

Please,justSTOP POLLUTING!And please stop war,as it effects millions. - Rose-May - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is important to respect everyone.Even if they are very strange. - Hannah - Age: 13 - From CANADA

Stop cutting down the trees! When trees are cut down it ruins the habitat for animals who live there, and the speices that live there could become extinct. The food chain could be unbalanced, and when the food chain is unbalanced everything in nature is thrown. For example the birds live in trees, their predator is a lion, and their prey is a worm. The trees become extinct and then the birds become extinct, so the population of the worms would increase beause they have no preditor, and the loin's population could decrease because they have no prey. See what i say when the food chain could become unbalanced. Also the world would have lack of oxygen, because trees are being cut down. SO we all are conneted in life, because we need each other. Stop cutting trees. - Jewel - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that people shouldn't ruin our enviroment for example, if people do do that then it's actuely ruining that persons envioroment to.
I also think that people shouldn't cut down as many trees as they are because trees are used to make fresh air for us and so if people cut down trees then there won't be very fresh air! - Emily - Age: 8 - From AUSTRALIA

Reduce Reuse Recycle - Aleksa - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

let us have more reccesss - Mackenzie - Age: 10 - From GEORGIA

we should not turn animal habittats we should protect them they diserve it.be kind to animals! - Sadie - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

leave the trees alone so we can have more nature and anamiles - Delbert - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

we should start thinking about cuting down trees is taking animals and plants are losing there homes what if you were an animal and somebody destroyed your home where would you go you would not have a place to live you would problyu die if you did not get the resources you need we are destroying there homes we may not have most of the animals because we are cuting the forest down those species may be extint if we dont stop so please stop the animals are our brothers and sisters you dont want to kill our brothers and sisters so stop animals meAN A LOT TO ME ALOT TO ME! - Brad - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think people should stop smoking. It pollutes good air and fresh water. Also people and animals from all over the world die. People get addicted to the nickateen in cigarets and can't stop. So you should never try cigarets it's very dangerous and you can effect others too. - Michelle - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

alot of animals are geting killed and we need to make a change - Alicia - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i thing the law about the internet is a very bad thing because websites are inportant to many peply how could you even think to take them off the internet - Alex - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

They should'nt fight with other countries about legal matters.They should sort them out themselves. - Frizz - Age: 9 - From AUSTRALIA

The world was made not for war but peace, for love not hate, for giving, for kindness not greed and being selfish but that is happening in the world and our lazyness and greed has only made polution and our planet will have alot of storms and floods and earthquakes. So we must change this. - Luka - Age: 10 - From GERMANY

i think we should be graetfull for what we have and look after the world
- Dion - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

you should pick up yoir rubbish and put it in a bin
look after the wild life
- Kristen - Age: 14 - From AUSTRALIA

I think that you leaders should take responsibility and realise that not everyone has the money to proper healthcare, but everyone has a life and so do you. if you do understand what I am trying to say. I just want people to know that no matter how old or young you are everyone deserves a little compassion. so why can't you people at the government hospitals realise that these people need help. imagine if that was you. please note that not everyone is you. I just wanted to say something that no one had the guts to say. so if you think I am wrong then just stop and think at this very momoent what if that was me, if I never was so fortunate to actually have a computer to be reading this message When some else is suffering waiting to say their last goodbye. - Ayesha - Age: 11 - From SOUTH AFRICA

I think our govorment should stop spending money. - Carol - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

All endangered species should be saved like we could have an online party and where you can put virtual points in to save endangered species - Mel - Age: 8 - From UNITED KINGDOM

we should clean our world.we should save animals and be freindly with them.the world leaders shuold work together and stop the wars. - Dua - Age: 15 - From PAKISTAN

stop killing animals! they should be treated with love and kindness! how would you like it if you were stuck in a cage all day! love your pets and dont harm them. take them to the vet every month. little things can make a big difference! - Lara - Age: 12 - From NEW ZEALAND

first of all, we should feed the people without any food in the countries that are less fortunate. we should send people with lots of food and water there. we should send people to make houses for them. you can help by sponsoring a child. we can donate items that we dont need to charities. what should you do with spare change? throw it in the charity boxes. every cent counts people! help someone thats hurt. if someone smiles at you, then smile back. be polite and helpful to everyone. you see people! little things can help people! - Lara - Age: 12 - From NEW ZEALAND

I think we should not kill animals they need to be loved. We need to change the world. - Molly - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

to be nice people help each other and love our family and our beauteful world this message if any person is seeing it plaec and i hope it bes truth bye salam - Tartyla - Age: 10 - From SAUDI ARABIA

i think we shouldnt hunt animals . we shouldnt use cars a lot ! - Rosalin - Age: 14 - From IRAN

help poor people, give people jobs, and stop indangering the animals. - Yasmeen - Age: 11 - From SOUTH AFRICA

I think people should put more effort to helping animals. I don't like at all how the animal shelter comes and picks up an animal and how they put them to sleep when they're innocent. They need to work harder to help find them good homes. I wish we can take away animal shelters and start finding some groups willing to foster them. - Lucy - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

lock up bad people and give kids free candy and free toy and clean up the world - Lexus - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

First of all, man-made global warming is untrue. It is a cycle! True, we must not litter to make our planet beautiful. But 95% of oxygen comes from algae in the ocean. No amount of planting will help. The carbon dioxide in the air is used by the algae, which emit oxygen and sustain sea life. No one should give up smoking or what else if they don't choose to. The government must not possess this kind of power or we all lose. - James - Age: 15 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Our leaders need to be less corrupt or get out. Their inability to think of anything but themselves and their power is getting in the way of economic, political, and social problems. - Dieter - Age: 16 - From GERMANY

everybody please listen i love the nature i love animals and please try to be like me god is imprtant we are important the world is important so we need to help the enoviroment give lots of sacrifices to all of nature and orphans poor adults and poor chidren dont forget to feed poor animals and cool animals and recycle lots of trash. love the enoviroment. please - Anna - Age: 7 - From PHILIPPINES

hello every one evey bad person should not muder or kill.Because if a bad person kills or murder the bad person is hurting his or her sister or rother.That is true because god is everybody's father.so if u r a bad person and ur watching this dont kill or murder anybody. - Rosa - Age: 13 - From ALGERIA

i wish the world have no wars and fights i want a peaceful land i do not like watching violence even i am this old i still watch cartoons so we need peace - Katherine - Age: 10 - From AUSTRALIA

i think that the leaders should work together and try to stop th earth quake - Mariam - Age: 10 - From THAILAND

The nation's leaders should bring poor people food, and make sure that no rich person steals them. They should not allow smoking and have police to check the roads. Even clean-ups and helping services. - Amanda - Age: 9 - From FINLAND

We should use more solar powered lights in the world than just normal one's that uses electricity - Cortny - Age: 9 - From CANADA

i think they should make ciggarets should be illegal - Maya - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that everyone would stop doing vilonence. it kills ppl who did not do anything - Armani - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

that people should stop doing things bad for children and they sould go to prison
to make this world better - Souad - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i think they should make man stop wearing there pants under there rear end and make them wear belts - Kayla - Age: 9 - From JAMAICA

i hate it when people smoke because it hurts their lungs and they can die. - Siearra - Age: 10 - From GEORGIA

do more working together - Lily - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

that they should have not ever made tobaco, because it kills ppl and our Earth by, killing the plants,killing the anamails and so much more! - Billie - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that people should be charged for dropping things on public floor and that plastic shopping bags should all cost 5p. - Suga - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

help africa every year their should be a day were the whole of the UK donateds £5 to africa that could make a lot save them from dirty water their homes and that would really make africa a better place its one of the largest country in the world with lost of people in it suffering - Rheea - Age: 8 - From UNITED KINGDOM

we should have a law a law of stuff we should have these rules rule 1 no children should be left with no family
rule 2 education should have more levels war no war should be held all wars should end
if there is a war NO BOMBS
no men/women should die eco
we should send a rescue team out to save animals all schools should have a eco animal to help not so much power solar panels on every house bills bills should be cut down cars people should invent a car with no fuel paper no more trees cut down if so grow a new one - Ryan - Age: 8 - From UNITED KINGDOM

people should be reuseing redusing and recycleing. Because at my elementary school there has been trash everywhere. And plus if you were a tree you wouldn't want to be cut down. Thats what i think what do you think? - Macey - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that they should give us better jobs and to stop leaving all there money to them selfs! Alot of people have lost sevraal jobs! - Sterling - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the government should be less focused on trivial things such as the environment, and focus more on the needs of the people. Projects like that should be organized by special intrest groups the government has no time or money to focus their efforts on the enviorment. I also believe that the goverment should focus less on the politics and more on the issues that America faces. - Claire - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Seventh graders are required to learn all about the Constitution (US). I don't get what is fair at all about Electoral College. Learning all about Electoral College, Amendments, the Articles, and the rest of the Constitution, its not fair! How is it that government can take PRIVATE property from its owners and use it for public use.
America doesn't seem very fair. - Kat - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that we should save and clean Indonesia river especially Deli River. Deli River is located in north Sumatera,Medan. This is the following steps to save Deli River:1.don't throw rubbish in the river2.take the trash from river3.don't put poison - Wilcent - Age: 11 - From INDONESIA

I think nation leaders should look at the ecosystems in their country. Such as asking people to make changes around them by cleaning the river or prevent throwing trash to the river. Example in my hometown people should learn more in threating the Deli River (a river in my hometown) well beacuse it will risk the live of the animals there. They will need to clean the Deli River like twice a year. Nation leaders should also laws to people who harm the Deli River. - Levina - Age: 11 - From INDONESIA

Hi! My name is Christine. I want to tell my conclusion how to save our planet. There is a river near my area called Deli River. The river full of trash. So that the river will be empty of trash, we need to act faster to save the river. If we didn't save the river, the safety of our planet will be affect too. We need to save the river by planting trees around our area, do not throw plastic to the river, we can recycle it. Thank you. - Christine - Age: 11 - From INDONESIA

I think we must stop the things that usually the Indonesian people do so the Deli River will not be dirty. The things that usually Indonesian people do are:
-Washing Clothes
-Taking a Bath
-Throwing Trash
-And Others That are things that Indonesian people do. they do this kind of things because they had no money to built the bathroom. - Nicholin - Age: 11 - From INDONESIA

The Deli River should not be dirty. We should help participate in helping Indonesia clean the Deli River. Nobody should be throwing trash in the Deli River anymore because it would cause it to become dirty and can also cause water pollution. The people who live near the Deli River need it's water and they will get sick if they drink dirty water. So let's help save Deli River before it's polluted! - Juliet - Age: 12 - From INDONESIA

Deli River is a famous river near my area. We must save it by not pollute it by trash, waste and others especially plastics. We can't throw plastic to the river because plastic can't decompose by itself. We can recycle plastic and others which can't decompose. It affect the world, you and me. - Tiffany - Age: 11 - From INDONESIA

There is a river name Deli River. We need to make the river clean like before. Stop throwing trash to the river and stop cutting trees there because if you cut trees there , when it rains it cause flood. usually people wash their clothes there, play there, swim there and they need the river for their live so if the river is not clean, how do they live? all of them need clean water. So as much as possible help them to take care of the river. - Stefany - Age: 11 - From INDONESIA

i cant speak english wel but i wish world will be soon very wel and not kids hungry our sad for food and other not kids is lonly. - Omid - Age: 12 - From IRAN

well i think leaders of the word should hold a meeting by themselves and talk about helping the people who have no homes and families and
make care centers for more animals on the street and others who are too ill to get help. They should not only help their countries, but other countries too. - Maimuna - Age: 11 - From UGANDA

I think we should not to throw trash in the river. We also should not throw industrial waste because the river is useful for the people living near by. All the fish will die if we catch them with illegal ways. - Rico - Age: 12 - From INDONESIA

I think we should save the river by planting trees, so that it will add the oxygen. There will be less floods. Even we can lessen using plastic or we can recycle the plastic. Lessen everything that dangerous to the river. - Christine - Age: 11 - From INDONESIA

I think we must plant trees near the river to make the surroundings beautiful. - Felicia - Age: 11 - From INDONESIA

I think we must keep the water clean.If the water is dirty, the citizen of Indonesia will be sick. - Nicholin - Age: 11 - From INDONESIA

We should stop polluting rivers to help it stay clean. If rivers were polluted, then we don't have any water to drink because drinking dirty water may cause us to get sick and animals may die because of drinking the dirty water. We can save rivers by not making it dirty and cleaning the ones which are already dirty. SAVE OUR RIVERS! :) - Juliet - Age: 12 - From INDONESIA

I think our nation's leaders should take care of the rivers in our country. The rivers were polluted by the people who do not care. The river should be free from any trash. We should not throw trash cause the river will be dirty or washing clothes using detergent cause it will cause death for the animals living in the river. We need to care about the river cause if we care the river, many tourisms will come to the river and they will think that Indonesia was a good place to go. And as the kids of Indonesia we will be proud of our country. - Caterin - Age: 10 - From INDONESIA

I think that the river is polluted by human being.We need to save the river. Here are some steps to save the river:1. don't throw rubbish to the river 2. keep factories far from the river and lastly, stop poisoning the fish.The river can be save by following these steps. - Wilcent - Age: 11 - From INDONESIA

I think river is important for us.Don't throw your trash to the river because it will be polluted.Everybody knows that the river is the best thing ever.Without the river you can't drink.Without the river you can die.So many Living things need the it so take care of the river. - Stefany - Age: 11 - From INDONESIA

I think we need to save the river by taking care of it. We can save it by keeping it clean every day. All living things who lives around the river bank need the river to survive. River is a part of the bodies of water which every body need it. It gives us fresh water to use for our daily use such as drinking, cooking, bathing and others.River is important to everybody in the world. - Tiffany - Age: 11 - From INDONESIA

I think we must plant more trees at the rivers. - Felicia - Age: 11 - From INDONESIA

I think all of country need to stop smoking because,its not healthy. the smoke produce Co2.I think all children need to stop waste paper because,if all children waste paper the tree Will finish and. We should take care our live.And don't waste petroleum ,because rare. - Richard - Age: 11 - From INDONESIA

I think we should plant trees for poor animals to eat so the world will be clean and green too.And stop making the air dirty by smoking, driving transportation so there will be no polutions that makes air dirty because dirty air can make human & other living things die. We can also recycle things so thrashes will not be too much and we can use it again if we recycle the recycle-able things that we have used and to throw an unrecycleable things so the place will be clean if we keep recycling. - Louise - Age: 10 - From INDONESIA

i think the education in indonesia needs enhanced, so that we have more people to built our country .
- Nathalia - Age: 12 - From INDONESIA

I think the world need be clean ! because if we have many polution we all death!so...we all have to tell people how to make the world is wonderfull. - Felix - Age: 10 - From INDONESIA

We must stop wasting paper. We must make our world green. We must save the Planet from air pollution (smoking,smoke of car and smoke from the factory) and we must recycle things.We also need to clean our world. We must not kill animals but we must protect animals. We must not let a hungry child lay to the bed. We must stop leaders to war and conquer,thousands of people will die. - Wira - Age: 10 - From INDONESIA

I think we don't litter the road and don't let the factory pollute the air.Don't smell the smoke it will get sick and we can die we must stop the air pollution. The Earth needs clean and needs clean air. Don't make our life suffer so we must stop smoking.No pollution! - Tasha - Age: 10 - From INDONESIA

I think we should clean the world and stop hunting the animals that are almost extinct.We should plant as much plants as possible so there will be more oxygen then carbon dioxide. - Edward - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think we should save the Earth.We can save the world by Not littering on the streets,use less papers,stop air pollution by stop smoking and save the environment.I think this world needs to be peaceful.Recycle what we can,and don't make to much rubbish.And last thing stop making the world suffer! - Adelyn - Age: 9 - From INDONESIA

i think our nation leader needs to stop the air
pollution. example do not sell cigarettes - Daniel - Age: 10 - From INDONESIA

I think people should not always eating animals but GO GREEN! save the planet - Valerie - Age: 10 - From INDONESIA

I think we should all recycle to help the poor animals in africa and to make the world a better place to live in make the world see green. - Marlow - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

well we should start by finding the queen and tell her more recicling and less watching tv also stop home work less paper more tree's u know what i mean - Nicole - Age: 9 - From AUSTRALIA

we should go green and get every one to help and save the planet! - Jasmine - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that they should'nt kill animals and litter - Desyrae - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think people should stop litering and start recycling. I think litering is sooo stupid because people do not realize what they are doing to our environment,our planet earth and animals.I hate it when peope leave trash all over the place. I don't think that is right! I think they should make a law to stop litering and always recycle when you need to.Everyone should do their part to make our world a better place. Tell everyone you know to stop litering.So do a world a favor,and stop litering and start recycling! That will make a HUGE change in our environment. - Veronica - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think to many people arent focusing on the spill, and its making me so mad! people need to STOP focusing on the little issues and focus on the bigger ones. - Alicia - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think, first of all,all the leaders should have unity and then do all the work togeather to make our world a very nice place. - Finna - Age: 13 - From CANADA

First of all, the wars around the world should be stopped to make the world more peaceful and every country co-operate and rule the best.
Environmental care should be very much concerned to everyone, to be healthy and wealthy.CO2 should be lots reduced. People should obey the government laws. People should respect each other, even the animals. They shouldn't mind religions, language, skin color, richness. There should be enough place for animals' habitat. The world should be more green and people should save water and electricity.
The world doesn't want all those hungers and beggars, so we all should do something for it. There are more things we can do to the world, that can't be written or spoken in 2minutes, but we all can help little by little and at last we can do it. - Pisey - Age: 12 - From CAMBODIA

this world will be dead soon if we dont take care of it all the animals will be gone because people are killing them there wont be any more water because right now 10000 L is bieng wasted the world will be fulled of rubbish because many people dump ther garbage anywere and thats not good for the enviorment and thier will never be peace every year there is always war! we must stop this. - Daniela - Age: 12 - From AUSTRALIA

stop dummping rubbish all around the world - Emma - Age: 9 - From NEW ZEALAND

i think people should accept people for who they are; not by race, size, religion or anything like that. I would rather be hated for who i am then loved for who i'm not. People should never threaten others by any inappropriate way to hurt them. - Jaylinn - Age: 11 - From DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

i think people should recycle for the earth and stop polluting the air and i feel very bad for the haitans - Cutey - Age: 14 - From BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA

I think people should pick up trash and get along with each other..Also everyone needs god! Ask god into your heart if you havent! - Calysta - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

nations leaders should be picking up trash to save our world so it won't be nasty and smell bad - Jordyn - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think our nations leaders should tell people to recycle,reduce,&re-use and to not litter.I think they should save the animals.I also think they should shut down the smoking companies and stop the product and they can use a different stress use like letting more preachers come tell people about the true God can ask him into your life and if you mean it he'll comeand they can trust him no matter what. - Clarissa - Age: 10 - From GREECE

i think they should try and stop the oil spill i am so mad - Tysheira - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

stop the fighting around the world its getting really bad - Cheyanne - Age: 15 - From CANADA

our nations leader should stop the oil spill in the gulf and take action. - Alex - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think other places in the world e.g india is not geting enogh help from the more richer like the U.S and the U.K so we have to somthing about it. - James - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think instead of wasting all the money on things that wont make a change.And with that money provide homeless people with homes and then the streets will be cleaner.Then we get a happy place to live. = D - Lily - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

Global warming is real but will not happen in the next 10,000 years. We should stop worrying about it and all of that SAVE THE PLANET! stuff even though it is important because it will not happen soon. Worry about the little kids who are going to bed hungry instead. - Kenzie - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

hi,i`m Emily i will tell you a story about what i think our nation`s leaders should be doing to make our world a better place i think they should get the presindent barack obama to make a speech to a bunch of people and have they the army of the nation come and the presindent can tell them to stop world`s war because it is bad to kill other people! - Emily - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Stop litter. - Hannah - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

We should Help people and people help animals! - Amanda - Age: 8 - From FINLAND

I think we can safe are planet because nobody wants to but we can do are best. If we can't save are planet we can't do nothing to safe are planet. SO SAFE ARE PLANET! - Lina - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think we can make are planet safe. - Lina - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think you should make a bigger and bmuch better place to live all the smokes should not be here they can kill people and there should be more place's to go thats what i have to say thank you - Sonia - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Stop the wars! Help the Planet with love! - Amanda - Age: 8 - From FINLAND

Save the world!So stop Global Warning! - Becky - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that we must save the planet! - Stefanie - Age: 11 - From GREECE

Personally speaking, I think all World Leaders, not just from USA, should work together to stop the Earth from...well...how should I put this...EXPLODE! Or over heat, or somethin! Whatever will happen is going to change all our lives dramatically. It might happen in a million years, but it's going to happen. Whoevers reading this now better be listening to this. War, war, war. That's it! Work together. No body says on a normal basis, "Let's stop Global Warming!". Everyone is worried about the economy and wars and more wars and... dieing. I'm not saying at all that I'm like against that it's just, well... EVERYONE is worried about one thing. I don't know exactly what to do, but I have one idea : we can have special groups to think and try to solve each problem. Does this help? - Lauren - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think we should clean up the whole earth. We people should not hurt the animals there friends. If you be nice to the animals they will be nice to you. - Morisa - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think we should really go out and pick up around the neighborhoods because it is poluting our world and everyone around us. I also think we should stop driving in cars because there is gas poluting our world and bikes dont do anything to our world it will only take a little longer to get to places. GO HELPERS GO!!! - Ichi - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

we need to do something about goble warming.what do you all think.i beleive we need to save the trees? - May - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

pick up trash and recycle and dont litter - Skyler - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

the world should be free - Ladirah - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I personally think that since so many wars have been going on it's important for the world leaders to realize we can't split the world in half any more than we can continue all this violence.I think the leaders from big countries such as canada and the USA should help the smaller ones that are less recognized in public like haiti or pakastan,unlike a toy truck in pre-school we are forced to share the world wether we like it or not. we can't take turs we can't let some body decide the right thing to do, if we did they would get it their way and nobodys concerns could be heard. People need to work out diffrences and comormise. NOW! - Sarah - Age: 10 - From CANADA

I think theh they should stop razing prices and lower them. like with the gas, some people dont have enough money to buy it. or they do but they need it for more inportannt things like food. Start recycleling do better for the envirorment not worse. I have been interrested in sving animalls, not just the sweet ones allof them. like the polor bares. stop hunting as much and dont waist things. why would u want ot do bad things for the envirorment. if you think about it you are slowly killing everything and everyone around you. know hink befor you do something like killing a deer just beacause uyou think its cool. and dont fish as much its killing alot of things. like whales wh would u want to kill a whale. and half of the food goes rottin. Just listen and think for a moment. a huge net ... catching fish?.. no aot of other things to .. like whales.your killing a whle your not even going to et why would you want to do that. SAVE OUR WORLD! - Cameron - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

build better places to make it funner and funner every day - Devona - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

lowering the gas pricees to $10 and giveing orphans a real home. - Melita - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

if you are reading this i am really wanting how i can help save animals. and i dont mean the cuite animals i mean all animals. i fell i have the power to help save all animals. i also fell that our world would be more powerful and less insufficent. if people would stop killing and start saving i bet we would not fell like giving up our lives. so i came up with an idea. i am trying to have a fundraiser and try to earn money. all the money i get will go straight to the shelters. - Lacy - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

they should start decreasing not increasing the cost of food,clothing'shoes,cars,and more but now that our government and district is bad now becuase instead of the amount of homeless decreasing there increasing becuase of the government and laws - Alicia - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

we should have no more ppl killing each other and no more ppl being nasty to eachother no matter if they are diffrent shape zise or coulor u should always give them respect and we shoud pray for our family and friends to god and to take it serous because god doesnt play games and if u die u either will go to heaven or hell and god is coming back soon so get ready and we shouldnt make rude horror or bad films cause god doesnt like it. - Rebekah - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

we should help the world by keeping it clean,saving the animals.And i just wanted to say that we are born to make friends not to fight!lets pray that everyone will have a better life - Liyana - Age: 8 - From SINGAPORE

Dear World,
I think that it is important that all children have FOOD, HEALTH CARE, & are LITERATE! The world needs to make it this way. I believe that it is wrong that 24,000 people die every day cause they don't have enough to eat. This needs to be changed this second! - Anita - Age: 12 - From CANADA

help us do the right stay out of trouble so nobody get killed - Destiny - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that instead of having paper in schools they should have computers for everything because it is so much better for the Earth - Cateleen - Age: 10 - From AFGHANISTAN

the world leader should tell everyone what might happen if we keep throwing litter and dont recycle.animals might get extinct because we are polluting the earth.so save the trees,the animals and most importantly, the earth! - Nicole - Age: 8 - From UNITED KINGDOM

Lets not have war all the time because im very sad that our solders died.Also stop people from slavery. - Javontaye - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Our economy is in a down-pour right know.I think that more people need to stop taking it for granted that we will have our world tomorrow.More people need to get envolved in a charity or do something as simple as turning off the lights when a room is vacant. If you agree with what I am saying then speak the truth to others around the world and you can make a huge differnce. - Gracie - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that they should make it the law that you can't litter. - Angelina - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

some people are stealing and i really think they should stop doing it cause they wont like it if we do it to them. - Lauren - Age: 9 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think all of us should start taking shorter showers and recycle. - Anna - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I want the war to stop and never start again - Ashley - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that the world leaders should be helping the poor and homeless people and making a home for all. little children just like me and you have no where to go they nare suffering from starvation and the coldness and hottness of the world - Shania - Age: 10 - From TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO

i think we should feed and help the poor and lonely and we should help the earth by recycling and not throwing litter around our earth - Gracey - Age: 13 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think we all should save water and recycle our paper and plastic it will really help our earth and its animals. - Alison - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

make evrething one doler plese, plese, plese. - Heaven - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

stop people that steal things and being nasty to other people. Make poor people become rich like pop-stars. And it will be lovley. - Bowan - Age: 8 - From UNITED KINGDOM

Give food to the poor and hungry and treat everyone the same and do not declare war. - Paddy - Age: 8 - From UNITED KINGDOM

please stop cutting tree.that is our saver of earth.it help us capture carbon dioxide and release oxygen. when flood come, the tree help us by absorbing the water and make flood become lose strength. can you all imagine that in the earth is no tree?can you imagine that you cannot breath? can you imagine that the world have no atmosphere?please do not cut tree down. it habitat for all of animal. - Goldi - Age: 14 - From MALAYSIA

why can't we just stop cutting down trees?! your killing the creatures and make mother earth more better and brighter? by the way i look at it we don't have a bright future until we try to change ourself's and mother earth! - Angelin - Age: 14 - From CANADA

i think we should save more water than ever and that we should pick our world clean and recicle - Brianne - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I want just PEACE in my country and all countries please STOP wars! - Farah - Age: 15 - From IRAQ

Pakistan Is getting bad to worst lets work together to get things right - Rohail - Age: 9 - From CANADA

THERE SHOULD BE NO BAD PEOPLE IN THE WORLD THERES LOTS OF BOMBING IN COUNTRIES LIKE LOTS OF PPL SUFFER FROM AND THATS NOT FAIR - FAARIA - Age: 9 - From PAKISTAN

you should make the would better - Chris - Age: 16 - From AUSTRALIA

the world will be in a better place if there is no war, no robberies ,muders, clean environment,increasment of the natural environment, and a peaceful environment.
other than that the increasment of our friendly animals who lives in the wild. and mostly the poor people who be go suffer alot,children without parents should be guide to a correct path. - Saduni - Age: 12 - From SRI LANKA

i think that not only the nations leaders should help keep our enviorment safe but also the people of the world sould keep the enviorment safe because it is it is there for them. please help stop people from poisoning the world. - Ashly - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

what important to me is everyhing like being polite and being helpful - Gabriella - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Stop Global Warming and Wars in this world. - Meddie - Age: 10 - From INDONESIA

I think that the World Leaders should do more to stop Racism because it is really horrible and should be stopped. FULL STOP.
Racism causes fights and even deaths. And even sometimes it causes people to get excluded rom things becase of their religion or skin tone. JUST STOP RACISM ALTOGETHER! is what I want to say to the world. I'm sure that I am not the only one who wants it to stop.
With All Due Respect
Lauren from Scotland
United Kingdom - Lauren - Age: 13 - From UNITED KINGDOM

we should save our planet - Brittany - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

stop the wars make the would a better place for you and animals - Lyle - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

like stop the wars and stop racism its really bad and sad people are sad because people are dying because people are shooting them and just really killing them and racism is ileagal bad isn't it i hate it do you but the wars are just bad. oh and stop the expenses claim stuff its really annoying i see i on the news every day i really don't understand it why are politions claiming money so thats all i have to say byeee - Claire - Age: 9 - From IRELAND

i think we can save plants and trees as they give us oxygen.we can also save water bodies as water is necessary for living.we should save our eco-system too. - Aditi - Age: 10 - From INDIA

I think we should save the animals.Alot of our animals are being exstint,so remember he three r's reduce,reuse,and recycle.You can start a club or join someone elses about saving the animlas.So save the animals and make a change. - Hannah - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think we should love each other not hate.we are all family.like god says always be a true loving family.thank you everyone - Carleyme - Age: 15 - From MALTA

I think that we should all should reuse,reduce and recycle to make out world a better place! - Sheena - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that everybody should work together as a team because I know with all my heart and trust that we can do better. - Ajayla - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think those people should save the earth - Ashwarya - Age: 7 - From CANADA

i think that our nation's leader should be telling everyone how they feel about global warming global warming is wrong and there should be no pollution in our world this world is to precious to distroy it like they are doing now. - Shkerrah - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I believe that we could stop this world from being polluted. All this toxic air is the courtesy of cars, buses and factories. But, there is another source. Potato chip packets. Don't believe me? According to the EPA, around 70g/C02 is released into the air everyday to make just one packet of chips. While you may think that that isn't a significant difference, some cars actually produce less g/C02 than it takes to produce two packets of chips. And when you think that there are billions of packets of chips are produced, well, think about it. There are around 2 billion cars or so on this planet, but there are more than 200 billion packets of chips being produced annually. Maybe it's time we begin to consider other materials other than plastic. With the combined effort of everyone on this planet, the earth will be absolutely delighted. - Aliff - Age: 12 - From MALAYSIA

I think that there should be a program to encourage kids that rascism is wrong. If children nowadays are taught about other cultures and religions there will be less rascism in the future. - Beth - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

Help others to clean the place.Help them to cure the others.Helping out to destroy the could sickness.And mostly love our nature! - Ira - Age: 16 - From PHILIPPINES

make everyone help clean the usa - Lauren - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

We could make the world a better place by recyling. we will need those things because other kids will need then in the future when we are grown or dead. kids will need a earth to live on when we pass away. so every thing these people make that is man made they are making it harder to live for the future kids. so kids in the future might walk arould with oxygen tanks on their back.also we need more time for earth day. i think people should go out side to their park and clean up like every month. barack obama should make earth day a month so our earth could be clean and nice for other kids to come. because the people who make their thing are only thinking of their self. these people need to think about other people and not their self. now you know how i think we can make the earth a better place - Nathan - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

they should stop people who abuse them poor little cute animals and help out people who live under bridges i think they need a good home and we should have my mom get more money she worked at her job for six years - Nichole - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think we need to work hand in hand if we want wars to stop. Some animals are being ectint. We need to do somthing! - Carmen - Age: 13 - From MALTA

we should clean it and save our planet so living thins can survive. and in every country press must take charge of cleaning every day. and abusing animals teen must be strictly forbidden in the earth. - Dyanne - Age: 14 - From PHILIPPINES

I think we could save every single pet or animal that has been abused by their owners.i think we can as well put some of our money to charity to help the poor and the poor animals that need help. people that are in the hospital need to be prayed by all meanings even if they are not even realated to you. - Kaylin - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that the war should stop now. i know sameone who lost her dad because of the war and she is only 9. And the war is not good for anyone is it so why did we have a war in the fist place. - Jess - Age: 13 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think I'm going to save the world by cleaning up litter where ever i go. I also donate money to the poor kids. You guys should donate money to the poor kids too! You know There very poor! So where ever you go you can donate money to the poor kids,And you can also clean up litter where ever you go. - Lexie - Age: 10 - From CANADA

dear world i a diplomat and what i want for the world is freedom from sikness and global warming.i want to tell people in the world to plant tress so that the tress will stop plants from spoiling thee ozonlayer. the ozon layer is like a treasure to the world. if it is distroyed we are dead because if the ozon layer isnt there direct sunlight will reflect on our skins and this can cause many sickness.And i want to tell people in Africa to stop bathing in thier water bodies expecialy Ghana and i also want to plead the government in ghana to provide pipe born water for all the vollagies in Ghana because i live in Ghana and if all the people in ghana are afrfected by guinee worm it will decrease the mony the country have. - Jacki - Age: 13 - From GHANA

you should only be allowed in your car once a day. - Paris - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

not littering at all - Keith - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

dont break our own forest because forest:
-make O2
-many animals live at there
so,dont make our life broken - Anindya - Age: 10 - From INDONESIA

i wold clean up all of the litter and let poor people have more food - Sophie - Age: 7 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think they should stop the wars because you never know your family might die.Also i think they should ban people from cutting trees because we will get less oxegen. - Huma - Age: 9 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i think this world should be a better place because people are really nice and we should be nice to each other to stop the war we mite have a horrieble world but it is really sad to say some people are dead when it is someones family - Tippa - Age: 9 - From THAILAND

i think our leaders should take the time to look at the animals that are abused and also the children who are living lives that no one wants to live. I think that our leaders need to do something to help animals and children have a live that they will enjoy living. Our leaders need to look at the small things that are going wrong in the world because one day the small things will become big issues that no one will be able to control. Young people take a stand for what is right and now it is our leaders turn to help fix the world. Us kids now that our world will not be a better place until people try to make it one. That is what our leaders need to try to do. - Annellyse - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

A way to get congress in the us to work together in bypartizinship. The stimulis bill for example: The presedent should have sent the bill back to congress and told them that he would not pass it until at least 50 percent of the republicans and 50 percent of the democrats agree on it. Then he will sign it into law make both sides work together. DO not let them go home until they can work out thier differences. - Larry - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think we sould help other people and to obey the law - Mol - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think they should lower gas prices and taxes. Without those life would be easier. And it would be 1 less thing for my parents to fight about - Samaha - Age: 12 - From CANADA

I think that the people who have kids and are struggling with the morgages andbills and they are a single parent (like my mum)should have more help. My mum always gets her-self down with the payments and ways says we deserve btter but i always tell her were fine. She gets her self so worrieed that she can't have a holiday away or have a break. - Emma - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

you should not let people litter. - Jacquia - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think we need to lower gas prices so we have places to go and stop all the pollution in the air also we need to lower taxes they have been getting so high we can't afford water foof or shelter(but i think it's weird how we can afford a computer) but anyways that would be so graet if you did. - Andi - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think Leaders should reduce the corruption among them,then from this world. If they are sincere to their nations and countries, then they can make this world a happy place to live in. they all have mean hearts in their chests. - Neha - Age: 11 - From PAKISTAN

i think they should be paying attention to what some pepole think - Victoria - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Well I think that we should reduce pollution. We should just stop it because it ruining are environment. "WE" need to live in a clean world! - Belviane - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that we shold get a new person and new poeple and a great homes and a great country too - Alexis - Age: 15 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

get together and discuss about war to stop people dieing - Kieran - Age: 7 - From BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS

clean the earth - Brayden - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think we should recycle more and use less natural resources. The animals need places to live too. Not just us. - Takamasa - Age: 9 - From JAPAN

right now while we still have a chance we need to cut down on all the gas and chemicals and most importantly fires before this world is dead.this message doesn't just need to go to u.s.a but to the whole world.if we were able to cut down on gas and everything else then it would help a lot more problems.for instance animals will have better home,not only children but people alover the world will be healtheir. - Allysa - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

We need to change our ways right now, or I won't be able to see the Antartic any jungles and any rainforests. I want to see them in future. - Kieran - Age: 8 - From UNITED KINGDOM

They should make a home for animals. And we should recycle more. All of us should be healthy. - Jolly - Age: 7 - From BULGARIA

I think that climate change will affect us all. so why not think instead of panicking? Most people tend to panic than to spend time figuring out a plan to stop Climate change. It's kind a easy if you concentrate on your brains and not on how the Antartic conditions now because, if you think and panic the Antartic is melting, it means your not saving it. so stop panicking and start thinking! - Patricia - Age: 12 - From PHILIPPINES

help the poor africans and help those dads and people in war. - Jasmine - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

Hi. I think that it's important to try and help the kids who are starving half to death. Also, a lot of kids are abused and left on the streets for no reason. This really is important to me that it gets fixed. It hurts me so much to learn about little helpless kids who are killed, by parents or kidnappers. - Terri-Ann - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think we should recycle all the garbage we can.Then, we wouldn't have to buy that much. - Melissa - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Hi, Well it think they should start having clubs around the world called random acts of kindness! We have it at my highschool and it has made the city a happier place.
Heres what you do, You do something random but kind to people you dont know and they will pass on the kindness! It has worked at my school and were a big hit and people come up to us and say your amazing, thanks for what your doing you really are making the world a better place. Make a diffrence! - Courtney - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

help people take care of people.and help our country clean. - Lise - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that they should lower the gas prices so more people can drive around - Josh - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think we should lower gas - Ally - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I can think of about 20,000 that I think our nation's leaders should do to make the world a better place. So I'm going to shorten the reasons. Abortion:Wrong. High Gas Prices:Wrong. High Taxes: Wrong. Cutting Down Trees: Wrong. That's my opinion. - Annabelle - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Lower gas prices, Stop the war in Iraq,and help rebuild houses that got destroyed by Hurican Katrina - Nicholle - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think they should:
A. lower gas prices
b. stop cutting down trees that of oxeygen!
c. stop wars!!
d. give to the homeless. give them food , water , clothing , shelter.
e. tax cuts
f. education.
g. do recyle , and don't dirt up the air. dont throw trash on the ground.
h. make no smoking a law!
i. learn about global warming. and try to se what u can do to help not get global marming. - Alexia - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think all world leaders should get together and try and stop all wars! - Malisia - Age: 8 - From UNITED KINGDOM

We should make world peace a reality and a law! - Billy - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

No more wars, no more starving children and absolutly no more pollution! - Jamie - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that out nation leaders should try to put our ecnomy back on track. Yes, they do try but i dont think they try hard enough. Also this war that is going on should stop. We need world peace. And we dont want to go back to the deppresion do we?Well i know i dont. - Kathryn - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think we shouldn't have wars because it doesn't make a difference in the world it just causes pain hunger and other horrible things no-one should fight every country should stick together there i think i put my point across! - Lindsey - Age: 14 - From UNITED KINGDOM

give people a jobs were they stand on the streets an make sure people put rubbish in th bins - Mary - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

we should not have wars we should fight back and i know it cant be hellped but i think it is unfair for people to be poor - Lara - Age: 9 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think that the world should be at peace like they say heaven is.We should try and prevent pollution and global warming by taking care of our environment.We need world peace and cooperation with each and every country wether small or large.We should interact with each other like a family and care for one another wether homeless or not.most cariibean countries doesn't have the best educational facilities and that is what we need*(more education).The world needs to prevent world hunger it is not very retty all knowing you haven't eaten for days.We also need to put a stop to all those criminals who are starting to become apart of our children of the world today bvecause they are going to be the ones who well be the future criminals,drug loard thieves and killers - Taniesh - Age: 15 - From JAMAICA

The leaders should low gas prices and evrything else. materials are expensive that some of us ccan't afford them. They should aslo help the enviorment - Kathy - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

You need to lower gas prices and stop cutting down trees. We can die if all the trees in the world get cut down. - Kayleigh - Age: 10 - From IRELAND

I think there should be low gas prices because people are loosing some money these days and i feel bad for the people who cant afford it.I also wish the world would stop polluting the earth's enviorment. I mean, why wont people just go green. For my opinion i think there should at least be 99% green people and 1% polluting people - Lyric - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think they should not have taxes anymore because they were only meant for the civil war to raise money for bullets and stuff. I also think that the war with Iraq should stop. And gas prices should go down because did you know that the USA government is pumping oil back into the ground and that is not the slightest bit funny because if we were not pumping oil back into the ground then gas prices could be lowered to about 50 cents per a gallon. And now my parents have to pay up to aroung 5 dollors per a gallon. - Brook - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

you should take away all plastic bags because you are killing our envoroment. - Emily - Age: 9 - From AUSTRALIA

I think they should start careing for the homeless give them shelter and trie to brihg the troops home and end the war - Jon - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that the futer President should not only lower gas prices but also taxes! The taxes our parents pay go to retairment funds and medicade and chip, but ny the time our young adults get to the retirment age the money for them that they pay will be gone! Our debts are ove A Trillion dolloars! Our future Presedent needs to make some changes and lower taxes and let us make our own retirment plan and put this to the duties of our insuance companies. We need a retirment policy! - Angel - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think they should stop putting the gas prices up so high like it is out here today - Lexie - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that we need to stop cutting down the tress becsuse they are a part of the solution to global warming. - Amanda - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is important to have our planet nice clean. - Lucy - Age: 11 - From SLOVAKIA

I think we should recycle more
Then it will save the envirment. - Ellie - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

you should tell people to volunteer to help clean up the environment - Shari - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Globel Waring is a bad thing. They should make people pay a few bucks if they litter on the highway. Smoking is another promblem. My parents smoke but after i stood up and said " Mom, Dad smoking cause lung cancer and if you are not careful i could die from it cause it will be in my geine." My parents said " Wow we'll quit." So i was proud. - Shaylee - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

people need to start recycling more because all of the trash that you throw away goes to a landfill and turns into part of the ecosysyem (air) and you breathe the trashy air and it can make you really ill. - Cade - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think the whole world should start a march.so we can go to country leaders and say: We are citizens and we want pollution to stop, drugs to stop! - Brooke - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Well, I think you should bring peace everywhere. Try to stop wars but be wise when doing so. I think too that we should show care for the environment around the world and tell people who don't care or people who don't even know that they're facing global warming. I'm telling you that some of the people around the world don't care about their environment. And also, help people who are poor fair deal. Like building good homes for them, giving them food, water and money and giving good education for kids and never give high prices for people. Money is scarce in some places so please understand and read other kids' opinions like mine. You may never know, it might be actually pretty useful. - Patricia - Age: 11 - From PHILIPPINES

i know that u are concerned for other countries and all but i think before we go out and spend 500 mill $ on another country. We should help ourselves with that money to improve our economy so we can have more money to help other countries. So wat im getting at is to help ourselves to build up to help others - Travis - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think no kid should go to bed hungery - Sarah - Age: 9 - From CAMBODIA

I think that the world should be a bit more envirometal as there is at least 20 ton of garbge that could be recycled is thrown onto the dump.Only 10% of the population of Britan recycle.Did you know that when we cut down trees for paper we lose more Oxygen and get more Carbon Dioxide.Unlike us they take in Carbon Dioxide and turn it into Oxygen while we take in Oxygen and breathe out Carbon Dioxide.Carbon Dioxide is the main reason of global warming.It putes more layers on to the o-zone layer and can't let the heat break out.This is called Global Warming.Because of Global Warming,the ice caps are melting and animals are drowning.Please recycle to save lives and the planet.Thank you. - Chloe - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

Stop gas prices from going high! - Tara - Age: 8 - From ANGUILLA

we should stop people hit kids and make them feed they kids it not nice being hungry and stop the wars around the world - Leila - Age: 13 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i think we should keep a better hand on where people stuff thier "trash". Everyone should play a part in recycling, and it should be mandatory for every household to have a compost heap in their backyards. for apartmets, the entire building should have at least one. - Kryslel - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Better schools. - Courtney - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

help evrybody to make the world a better place - Melissa - Age: 7 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think that it is not just the nations leaders that are the people making the mistakes.I believe that it is our fault for now relizing what we have done and listening to the people who have spoken out from the begining just now and who have always tried to make a difference and make us relize what was going on. Our nations leader's have always tried their best it is just our perspective that has changed because our gas prices and economy have gone up and we didn't relize any of this until we or ourselves started losing our own money. So, we should always think about everything around us not just our own city, state or country but everywhere around us like other third world countries that need our help the most we should also think about how privaliged we are even though our economy is going up as are gas prices we need to think of the people who dont have any of thoes things no cars and are starving and barley have any medical care. But, for a start we could donate more money to our third world countries, recycle, pick up litter, and be more aware of our surroundings. - Grace - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Make beter medican to stop smoking make sure to make it at a good price and addratise it on T.V. and on plastic - Haley - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

stop doing gobla warming it hurts the animals so much then in some years we might not have any food because the animals are dead - Sydney - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

stop making gas so high. - Kiara - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

stop making drugs stop making guns - Zach - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think we should try to walk to places rather than go by car,bus..E.C
or maybe even recycle! - Ella - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

Recycle!!!! - Jessie - Age: 16 - From CANADA

I think nation leaders from all over the world should take better care of the poor people of their nation, because lots of people don't have enough money to buy the everyday household needs and to educate their children.The leaders should provide education for these people as the future of the world lies in the younger generations. - Rathna - Age: 11 - From SOUTH AFRICA

Look what we are doing to this world! All the stuff we are doing is affecting our enviorment Like for example we are not recycling people throw away trash before thinking! Like when you dont use the back of paper and just throw it away your destroying a tree! People are waisting gas and the goverment nobody will bring out hybrid cars that run on water or solar energy even if they did they would not put them at a affordable price! We are destroying our own home! - Baylee - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that they need to start talking to kids and how to save the world because this is just going to be a massive dump if we dont start and if that the kind of world they want to live in its find with me because I speak out loud about what i want in this world to change. - Nikki - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

recycling to get more oxgen in the air - Destiny - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

My opinion of what leaders should do is not easy to put into words. So i think that i should share.Many people say smoking is the issue but thats not only it. Alchol consumption is the reason why people loose loved ones everyday. So i think leaders should limit the amount of alcohol consumed each month. - Tajeonna - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think there has been too many people smoking. try to encourage people to stop smoking. it would be a better thing. and our world wont be spoiled with bad air - Ysai - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think america should send all of our troops back from iraq and not start another war. we should stop trying to rebuild iraq while they are still killing soiders. they are not our country or an alley so why are we even helping them when they are hurting us. and why are we turning the world into a landfill if all leaders just listened to the little people the world would be great. - Erin - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

get rid of the gangs off the streets and save the people on the streets. - Declan - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

changing every little thing to make the world a better place - Hayley - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i think that there should be more caring of einvorement for malta - Kate - Age: 11 - From MALTA

recycle - Amythyst - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think they should start cleaning up around here and lower prices. - Bethany - Age: 8 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i think they should stop pollution - Jay - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think that they should start picking up the grabege even if its not there becase unless you want to live in the dump then they better start. I also think that they need to start talking to kids and how to save the world because this is just going to be a massive dump if we dont start and if that the kind of world they want to live in its find with me because I speak out loud about what i want in this world to change and thats just not right for people to think that they can just litter because other people dont want to live in your dumpy mess and that should go for everyone not just me. - Tiyanna - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

start helping the world and all the things inside her - Nathanael - Age: 5 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think they sould stop the war - Michelle - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Working to together and uniting the countries to make our enviroment a better place. - Alex - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

lower gas prices - Taylor - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

stop pollution! - Brittany - Age: 16 - From FRENCH GUIANA

i think they should lower the gas bills.i mean think about it,we kids that are going to have 10.00$$( or more!) a gallon for fuel for our car and it will keep going higher and higher and never stop unless they have a new way to start our cars. - Brittany - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

earth is the planet that we live in, it is our responsibility to take care of it. just imagine a world full of pollution,just think of it and you will see what's the future looks like please help save mother earth! please do what you can to save her. - Kristel - Age: 12 - From PHILIPPINES

i think that our gas prices should go down cause all the gas money goes to the what do you call it and there gas is so low ares is 4.09 a gallon there are like 35 cents i want it to go down everybody does i hope you all read this. It rediculise. Stop this nonsence now. - Kayleigh - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think you should not kill a whale or a baby whale - David - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think people should not kill Sharks because I'm a Shark lover. Sharks are only mean to us because they think we are Seals. - Angel - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

The nation leaders should be doing more with the fight against Global Warming. They need to listen to other people, and work together to stop Global Warming. If they don't listen to the ideas or suggestion that other people r sayin,our planet well die! So please help us! - Nanda - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

Hey the people in iraq are trying there best.one tip to help our world is to R.E.C.Y.C.L.E recycleling will help our world be a better enviroment to live in. - Katrina - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

people every day are using their car! we need to stop using our car for sort trips e.g.- to the shops that are just a 5 min walk. reasons - one-the fuel is more money now so that means you are paying more money. two- it is causing polltion. - Jess - Age: 13 - From UNITED KINGDOM

we need to stop cutting down trees for paper. and find another way to find paper around the world. also car pool to places ,bike ride to places, take a bus and walk. - Sally - Age: 10 - From CANADA

The people in the war on our side should always try there best so we could win. - Erika - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I jus want to say that the earth is a precious thing and without it we won't be here where we are today. Global warming is ocurring and we need to stop it. Burning fossil fuels, pollution and even our cars and air conditions play part of it. there are many ways to prevent it and by just help cleaning up or taking off the air conditions when we are not usin it is a good way to start. so do yourself and your country a favor and help prevent global warmin. - Shivana - Age: 14 - From TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO

stop the war - Luana - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

hey everyone i jus wanted to say that since we all want to have a good life we should stop global warming. we all love where we live and i know that you all want to live long.do a favour for your self and stop littering and start cleaning. - Vishalla - Age: 10 - From TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO

please cut down all gas prices parents are sruggiling to get money please cut down all gas prices please. - Tara - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think the leaders should tell the truth and not torture people in any country. the leaders should work things out with other leaders and stop fighting - Yasmin - Age: 12 - From CANADA

well the nation leaders should be doing whats right fo the world like feed the poor, stop cuting down trees cause its animals home and would of all the animals were us and we were the animals the would do the same. to see how it feels to lose a home and stop litering! it kills us and orther living things in the world. and all those gases from trucks is bad to for the world and throwing garbage in the oceans are killing the sea life and it can kill us to also with out trees we could die! - Tyaine - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

picking up litter. listen to the minds of the people - Rachel - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that these poor inoccent people who are getting abused are just going to go along with it, and get so out of them selfs they might do somthing that is unhealthy and going to tramatize themselfs and others around them. Thats why we need more kind and caring people to be a social worker. I am going to make my dream come true and make some poor little kids choose the better path in their rode to succes. I want all this weird stuff just to stop! - Morgan - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

people need people and the world leaders need to try to understand that, and take other suggestions from non- world leader people - Peyton - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

nations leaders should work together. - Sakshi - Age: 12 - From INDIA

Nation's leaders should be think that wars don't profit to beneficial results but to the destruction. - Irene - Age: 13 - From GREECE

1.first,we should pick up trash even if it is not yours. 2. help old people [cut grass, help carry grocares, etc.] 3.make gas prices lower beacouse no one will be able to afforrd it befor long! - Alexis - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

lower taxes and prices of stuff like dogs and gas but don't make it to liw for gas $2.15 and to adopt a pet $30 and stop puting so many products in plastic put it in paper and other things that can be recylcled also don't make people pay for garbage bags and to put garbage in a dumpster sooner or later people will be throwing there trash in the woods becaue they can't aford to put it in the dumpster - Makayla - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

cleaning the world and helping old people and all colors become friends no people getting drunk and killing people - Alexis - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the world leaders should stop the war because they are just using up a whole bunch of fuel that produces and makes the worlds pollution grow bigger and bigger. If the world does not stop polluting, there will be no such thing as Earthlings or humans because we died because of the heat of global warming or drowned because Antarctica malted and all of the water flooded the world so please don't pollute. - Olivia - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Our leaders should promote peace,honesty and harmony among the people.Grow more trees for keeping our world free from air pollution. Save trees, save life. - Ankita - Age: 8 - From INDIA

lower the gas prices - Zandria - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

he should help and give money to the poor peple - Jasmin - Age: 10 - From VIETNAM

i think we should stop wasting food because kids in other places are hungry and have less stuff and we should donate the stuff to them we dont wont and if you aint gonna eat your food than dont get it because remember other kids in other places may be hungry - Ashley - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

making the earth clean and good to land on. - Brionna - Age: 7 - From GEORGIA

We should be saving More water For People Who Are less Fortunite - Hollie - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

We should be stoping wars because it is bad! - Emily - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

they should not just say ok im going to stop green house gas no i think they should walk the walk and thalk the talk.(do what they say they will do) - Eva - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is inpontant to stop cuting down trees - Celeste - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

respect cooperate share. - Jamie - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

no more wars always recycle everything - Rachel - Age: 7 - From UNITED KINGDOM

we should respect each other to make the world a better palce to be - Jamie - Age: 11 - From MOROCCO

hi,i think nothing they all protect us.leaders are cool.but still there is too mutch proverty. - Jasmin - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think we should find some other way to make paper and stop cutting down trees they make the oxygen for us to breathe we need them to survive if we dont stop killing our planet our planet will surely be distroyed with all the pollution caused by cars and power plants - Heri - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Some people in the world aren't nice to the planet and just because of those people the Earth is getting polluted and dirty and it just gets everyone sick. It causes global warming and kills animals. And you may think that cars are helpful,but really they are terrible. The fossil fuels just make are planet gross! They should save them for something very important and not waste them! And if they keep tearing down the rainforests,we can't make as much medicine and come up with cures for cancer and other things! Thanks for listining! - MeKenzie - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think people should stop dumping oil cans because it kills and hurts sea animals and they should stop littering because animals get cureius and find out wat it is and they end up get hurt or killed
and i think they should stop cutiing down trees and start growing more bause it is very hard for animals to find homes now that almost every tree is cut down! and because evertime a tree is cut we and animals get less oxagen! and that kills us and hurts us so please start doing that stuff! - Katelynn - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

pick up the trash from the grass and have crime watchers. - Janei - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think pepole shouldn't be racist - Sasha - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think they should stop the war because soldiers are geting killed and most of them are commiting suicide and many familys have cried their eyes out some are thinking the soldiers are never going to get back for example,"im coming home for christmas i promise." then the when christmas come they either get killed or can't come home so please stop the war and make it a better place. - Sasha - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think kid`s should have healthier snacks by throwing away a little junkfood out of the United States,and make some new fruits and vegetables. - Konnor - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that the leaders should work together to stop wars an that we should recycle more also ty and reduce killing all the animail and dont use any more trees because we are destroying all the birds home and whatever animails live in the trees even if you do something wrong on one side turn over becuase that is helping do recycling because we are not using so much - Timeira - Age: 9 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think we shouled have solar power cars - Tianna - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think there shoudnt be any war - Elle - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

They should stop being so babyish and stand up for what is right. It seems that all they do is sit around and fight about politics. Theyre rolemodels for us kids and they should be setting a good example us. They should make it clear to their nation that polluting the rivers/ streams/ harbour e.t.c isnt right. In my class we are studying endangered species and this is why many species are endangered! Please, if you are one of the many people that litter stop! The future of endangered species lays in our hands. - Kelly - Age: 10 - From NEW ZEALAND

1.Well for starters i think that people should be charged if they dump stuff into the sea.There should be more security guards around places and rivers to make sure no body is dumping stuff in the ocean because it is not fair on the animals that cnat speak so i am here to speak up for them!!.2. I think that people should take care of our inviroment more seriously becuause they wont be laughing when global warming kills them! 3. Our leaders and security guards shouldnt be so hard on those people who protest for somthing they feel strongly about,becasue i think that animal testing, rubbish and every thing i mentioned needs a lot more attention too! so if u were a good leader help the people of all countries today! - Gina - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

reduce the amount of cars in the world and help young people to belive in them self. - Amanda - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think the people in Austalia should have a clean up streets day every month. I also think that there should be a day when everyone turns off the light and light up candles insed of lights every month. - Ronil - Age: 8 - From AUSTRALIA

I think we should be keeping the rivers and sea a lot cleaner from the polition in all the water and we are now in a druoght so it inportent to use less water to try to pass the drought and survive not care about just ur self care about everyone no matter what colour they r black, brown,white who cares!? - Amber - Age: 8 - From AUSTRALIA

I think adults should be taking better care of the world! - Lauren - Age: 8 - From UNITED KINGDOM

Take good care of animals all over the world make sure ythey have the follwing; clean water food warm shlter. - Batswana - Age: 10 - From SOUTH AFRICA

i think every leader of every country should all get on with each-other. every leader has a rite to stop poverty as well! (animals, humans and everything in the world!) - Siobhan - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

We need to work together to save animals out there. Because there are animals that are abandend, torcherd, hurt, starved and sick because someone is being abuseve and if we don't help right now those people are going to do the same thing! I know that my family got my cat from an animal shelter that saves animals with help from you and they rescued her from a family that abandend him because of cat allergies. please help the animales in need! - Monika - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

We all need to help the poor people out there. You know children don't even get to go to school. Sometimes you kids wish today's No school and you wish you never had to go to school or wake up early but you know the children out there would not mind all that. They would be sooo happy. The poor people out there have to eat out of the garbage bin. When you go home you can play video games and go on the computer or any other thing like that but the children out there can not do all that. They have to work wen they come home. Even some children don't go to school,all they do is work and did you know the poor people out there can not afford medicine or treatment when are sick. That is why so many poor people die.We are humans and they are humans we all should help them.We are all the same no matter what and we should really help them. - Punjabi - Age: 12 - From INDIA

you should remember the 2 most imoprtant r's to make the world a better place to live recycle and reuse . you should do both to make the world a better place to live - Ace - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that everyone should treat others the way you want to be treated. Also, we should try to clean up the earth to make it a better place. I mean Icebergs are melting, which means polar bears are becoming extinct. - Julianne - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Our nations leader should believe in non slavery, non races, and should always use the golden rule, "treat others the way you want to be treated. - Tayla - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that when a kid has something to say a grown up should stop what they should do and listen. - Jayla - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Ok I think we all should exercise becuase we would use less energy and gas if people walked more. They say that this generation of kinds are the fattest they have ever been..so we should exercise.
We need to recycle and use less gas. - Josh - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think we should claen up the world because we should recycle stuff and make them into new stuff it's just like a life cycle but different. - Driauana - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

reduce reuse recycle - Chloe - Age: 10 - From IRELAND

stop the polution. - Steven - Age: 16 - From PHILIPPINES

I think that if the schools all over the world want to be all up for earth day they should lower prices on the fundraisers so more people will be into it. - Samantha - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think all the bad people shouldn't be in this world! Plus all the bad holding political services should stop being BAD! - Anne - Age: 11 - From FRANCE

what we should be doing is taking care of the world - Kiana - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Make everybody go to jail except the good ones! - Demarco - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that the school should put healthier snacks in the vending machines! I mean the snacks are so terrible for a childs heath and think about what it will be like in our future! I think if they left the snacks the way they are and just put in a fruit machine that would be ok! PLEASE hear me out and do somthing abou this ussue! - Cari - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that they should pull the troops out of Iraq. And let them deal w/ themselves ,and just leave us alone.We should be concerned with our country ,not theirs.I mean have you seen those gas prices,and the oil prices.It is crazy out there.They should also try and cut down on the fuel use. - Linda - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

We should recycle more. I think we should keep our earth clean. then we can prove the mayans wrong. to do that we need to stop war. It gases up the planet as much as cars do. Stop thinking about yourself and think about the enviorment. - Abby - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that if all of the people that make cars make them hybrids, the air would be cleaner and we woudn't run of of fossil fuels if the world someday really needed them. And gas prices are so high so it would have less pollution, less taxes, and would save fossil fuels. - MeKenzie - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that they should those street animals and people who cant afford any eduction and have only the street to live in. They should use biodiesel for the cars, that way they can use cars without polluting the air, i think. and in schools the teachers should teach the student in a way thats comfortable for the students so they would want to study more - Ivan - Age: 11 - From PHILIPPINES

What's the point of war? Why should millions of people suffer just because two countries don't get along? There are other things we could and should be doing. We can be helping the hungry,finding cures for cancer, giving to the needy, but no, we are at war losing thousands of Americans and killing others. War brings nothing but destruction and sadness. If you went out your door one day and said to your family that'd you'd be back soon, and didn't come back, how would your family feel? That's what we are doing to millions of people, we are taking people away from their families so they can risk their lives to fight in a pointless war. If everyone in the world got along, there would be no more war, hunger, and no people would be taken from their families. WE NEED TO END WAR!!! - Amber - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Why should adults always make the rules, they are always telling you what to do!!! - Fatima - Age: 8 - From SOUTH AFRICA

Talk to a World Leaders. Tell him to tell other people not to do pulltion - Makala - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

ABOUT DRUGS

The problem with smoking and things like that is the taxes for cigarets is so great for a pack of cigarets so the usa keeps selling because that is a major income reasourse. But it still needs to be stoped i my opinion it is no different that smoking weed or coke.

ABOUT WAR

The only thing we can do a bout war and killers rapest etc. is to try to stop them the best we can because unfotunatly there are people who do wrong to the extreame. But here this, in the decleration of independence it cleverly states that if there is a problem in this country that the people that can take action have the resonsibility to take action. Thank you
- Eric - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that the leaders should areest all the people that are nasty and dirty. I think that we should stop all the wars and fighting and give some food to people that are dieing of hunger and thirstiness. They should have some food and drink! - Courteney - Age: 9 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i think they should stop wars its stupid why can't we share then we wouldnt have greedy people. And we wouldnt have to use money because there would be no greedy people because we could just take what we wanted it probaly sounds stupid but thats my opion.and also we need to recycle us humans are ruining the earth everybody thinks that the world wont come to an end but it will if we carry on it will get too hot i no that sounds depressing but its true and its scary to think about that isent it.and lots of animals are becoming exstint from us for exsample polar bears the ice is melting so polar bears are struggling to live. so please who ever reads this think about what your doing wether your an adult or a child. thankyou for reading. - Carolina - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

because it will make our enviorment dirty and to other countries it will seem that USA is dirty but it's really a shiny country. - Matthew - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I believe that middle and high school should start later at around 9 or 10. I say this because it has been scientifically proven that teenagers in general need more sleep and function better later in the day. Not only woudl starting school later help us function because it is later in the day but because we woudl have gotten a better nights rest. There is sometimes a problem teenagers stay up late sometimes and its hard to get up with only 4 or 5 hours of sleep so if they went to sleep at the same time but got to sleep 2 hours later than usual then they would function better. I know that it works getting an extra hour or two of sleep because on Saturdays I can sleep til 8 and on sundays I can sleep until 6. I always go to bed at aroudn 9 or 10 and I always feel more refreshed, awake, alert, and with a better mood on Saturdays. This is why I believe school for teenagers should start later. - Becky - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

global warming is scary and i and afraid ,but if we all work together we will help slow it down - Gabby - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

they should ban everyone from polluting the air by smoking or doin something that includes smoke or gas! - Rees - Age: 8 - From UNITED KINGDOM

In my opinion i think that smoking should be illegal. Smoking damages the heart and you can die. - Myria - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think there should be more homes for animals. I think that people shouldnt shoot animals. Its wrong! - Briana - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think this world should be cleaner and no robbers should be allowed in our world! - Molly - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

we should make the planet a clener place - Sarah - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

War needs to stop people are dieing and all for no reason i have a friend and she use to live were war was right outside her window this girl said she was scared so they moved to America i do not understand why theres a war they can have what they want and we can have what we want all i know is is that WAR MUST STOP - Hannah - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

we should be fair and apriciate what we have, and look forward to the future - Lavinia - Age: 12 - From POLAND

I think all leaders should tell the world to stop littering to make schools clean. And all kids have better playgrounds! - Tamika - Age: 8 - From AUSTRALIA

I am tired of when we tell our teachers the truth they always believe the person who did it and they do not get into any trouble. I feel that adults do not respect kids while taking. I mean this by when you tell them a wacky thing that actually happens they think your crazy and doesn't do anything about it! Then when they find out it is true they try to say oh i am so sorry i didn't believe you. So I am so sick and tired of adults not respecting me like i respect them.They tell us all the time to respect us and they never respect us except my parents of course! I hope I can get them to be more respectful towaard me! - Kelsey - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

stop smoking and littering and then we will live
in a happy place. - Gugu - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

i think cigs that is cigerttes should cost more so should drugs cause pleople are dieing every day - Rosalie - Age: 9 - From BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS

stop littering smoking i have athsma and you smoke you are slowly are killing me with second hand smoke i urge u to stop smoking please i also think we need better safer sidewalks i tripped the other day because of the sidewalk is rough please care more for the enviorment to help everybody and animals please don't test anything on animals you can kill or hurt them i love america animals and my life so take my advice - Emily - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

keep the evirement safe, stop smoking - Marcus - Age: 13 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i think where i life thee is nothing to do.we also need more rubbish bins around our town.i hope u understand thanks for listening. - Danielle - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

The leaders should come together and discuss about stoping the war amnong nations, look after the people who don't have shelter, malnutrition and elination of proverty. Also find the methods and ways how to treat HIV/AIDS. Discuss about love of one another. - Gerson - Age: 12 - From NAMIBIA

I think people are destroying the beutiful country we live in - Mollie - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I love America, only I hope we don't litter and hurt the planet more than we have already! Pollution is a bad thing to me--and a lot of other people. Global warming, too, is a bad thing. We should stop using so much gasoline and we should plant more plants and stop killing any endangered animals if so! Thank you for reading my opinions, and I hope you agree. - Alana - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think the naiton leader shoud clean up more and higher a trash truck to come pick it up - Erin - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

the should stand up for themselves whenever a bully is near u. if i was president i would no bullys allowed at school - Jaida - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Hello,my message is not only for my beloved country Pakistan but also for other countries. WHY PEOPLE ARE BEING KILLED? and i know this is due to political instablity. POLITICAL LEADERS SHOULD BE UNITED SO THAT THEY CAN SAVE THIS WORLD. we (kids)don't want to see WORLD WARIII Please WAKE UP LEADERS! BE UNITED. UNITY IS THE BEST THING TO SAVE people from dying. for Pakistan: Pakistan is an excellent country I love my country and can die for it. I want to request Paistan's government: dear leaders u have worked alot to improve Pakistan but please be united! PAKISTAN IS A COUNTRY FILLED WITH LOVE, AND KINDNESS. BEST WISHES FOR PAKISTAN AND OTHER COUNTRIES. do fight against terrorissim! TAKE CARE! my all friends! - Noor - Age: 13 - From PAKISTAN

hi i think that our nation is great but the only thing that is wrong is littering so help try to make the world a better place! nations leaders are awsome u rock nations leader!:] - Necole - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the war has helped make our country safer we have not had another attack the U.S people should just thank your soldiers for being over their their heros and should be treated like one - Ariele - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

stop wars i meen why do we have to face millions dying i just wanna cry sometimes - Sagal - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think we should focus less on making new leader's and and trying to beat the other leader's and making up holidays so we vote for you,you should be spreading the message to people that we only have one life and we are killing it by global warming.This most kids concern is that our future is going to be wrecked because of the gases and polution,we are the one's who are going to half to suffer.We should have a right to say that the world leader's should spread the message to people that polute alot that they are killing there future.Please inforce some rules or something to wake up people to what they are doing to the earth.Thank you- - Jamie - Age: 10 - From CANADA

I think it is important that we reduce the amount of greenhouse gases (like CO2) that we put in the air. I think it is important for us to learn more about how human actions affect our environment. I think it is important that we save a home for animals on earth. I think it is important that world leaders work together to stop wars. I think it is important that everyone is respected, no matter the color of their skin or ethnic background. I think it is important that no kids around the world go to bed hungry. - Mesea - Age: 16 - From ALGERIA

well firstly they should stop all the fihting.how can a good nation become if they're not giving a good example? - Nyci - Age: 11 - From BAHAMAS

i think that we should stop wars and be nicer than what we r and stop all the violance and anger in our selves. And its important that people around the world are living on the streets and eating thing from the bin and stop cruelity to animals and kids plz. Help us make this world a more happy and kinder and peaceful place. - Vala - Age: 9 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think that there should be a bill passed that states that there may be no tours of the White House. It is invading on the president's privacy during the small amount of time that he is home. - Bryan - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i may be a small child but i to have a right to speak up for our mother land. ls understand. why do we fight and kill our own flesh and blood? are we not humans as well? why why and again why? i am so sad about our nation it is breaking in to bits! i also care about our nation so pls sir/madam pls, try peace try all good help everyone pls. for our country. for our brothers and sisters in this world, pls unite and stop war. lets stop war for now and think about our economic states because global warming (the green house effecter / atmosphere pollution) it is engulfing our mother earth. think about it. is it worth do you care about war or about our world and all innocent beings. stop war and face the on coming situation. surely with a little magical touch we should be able tomake our mother earth a better place to live in! thank you for taking your time to read this. my best regards! - Daniel - Age: 15 - From SRI LANKA

i think that the whole world should stop cutting down trees because, we need trees so we can have oxegen so we can breeve.It would be good if we had more forests where animals can live and they can easyily atapt to the place preety rapidly.thanku and remember to stop cutting down trees. - Shazia - Age: 9 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think that pepolpe should not through trash on the ground it can destoy the evirement and the animals. I think that people should clean the world. I would do it if thet need any help - Joselyn - Age: 15 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Try to make peace and harmony to everbody! Also recycle and go have some fun outside! - Joanna - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the goverment should give more funding to find a cure foe ALS. My grandfather and so many other people have died from it; almost as much people have died fron ALS that have died from cancer. - Bryan - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

tell every one to start rycicling and stop putting things that can be reused in the bin for egsampel if you use a plane peace of paper and you draw on it you still have the outher side so use that. - Emily - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think that the world would be better in the olden days because there was no energy. - Faith - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that the gas should stop going up higher then the people would have places to goand parents could afford to take their kids out of town - Keyara - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

treat everyone the same even if they are anoying - Ruth - Age: 10 - From AUSTRALIA

Make laws that you have to put stuff in the bin all the time and if a sign says don't feed a wild animal don't feed it! - Tashy - Age: 11 - From CHINA

I think that all the war in the world doesn't really matter to most adults there not going to be around when globel warming comes in affect or when every country is a third world one kids need to stand up against the war in iraq gas companies and say where the future and look at what your doing to it - EE - Age: 12 - From CANADA

I think every one should be treated the same way even if they were black and white like my sister is like the only one white exept from some of her friends and she is deaf!
- Isi - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think the war should stop - Timothy - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think they should lower gas prices,lower taxes, and sell more hybrid and energy saving cars. - Adriana - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

90.0% of the stray animals are dying from us litterbugs. listen to the people writing these messages and the world could be alot more peaceful. we dont even take the time to walk over to a nearby public garbage dump and throw away a simple banana peel or empty bag of candy. animals want to live just like us humans and if you can read this message please help me to provoke listeners and please speak out to the litterbugs of this world. help the enviroment and help the poor animals.SPEAK OUT! - Adriana - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Well, who ever becomes the nations leader should pass a law about throwing garbage - Aliyah - Age: 10 - From GEORGIA

I think we should use less water to save the oceans and not throw food or pieces of garbage into the woods. Animals could eat it and get sick. - Olivia - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

At school there are four kids who are doing something to stop Global Warming, i'm one of them. I encourage you to do the same. Rally everyone up and make a difference. - Kira - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

we should burn cigorets,drugs and other thing that are not good for us.We shold help rasie a fun for Astrulia. Astrulia needs clean water good drugs and other thing and Astrulia is not the only place that needs help much more places needs help.I am writing this by my self and even thoue i am only a child i think this is the right way to save the people and i now i speak words of wisedome. - Yanna - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

make less money for gas - Kirsten - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think peace is very importent along with animal and world hunger I thibnk that we should do more to help with peace I mean people get killed every day we yyes we as in us kids needd to stop it - Adriana - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think we need to be good at cleaning the world! I get mad at trucks that blow pollution, even cars. Clean up! Ünder the prez's idea! - Rachel - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

well for starters it could be a lot safer - Ashley - Age: 15 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think our leaders should make school a better place - Kyler - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think we should all help the poor animals. It is so wrong to litter the animals can get the food and die. Think about birds you throw your gum on the ground birds can get it and choke and die other animals can to! Have you seen the people on animal planet and the people who help the sick animals all of us should be them! Think clean up litter the animals would be happy. - Brianna - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Stop this war! So many people are being killed because of this war that is not needed! - Zoe - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is imported to give our kids a good education and send more trained people to the to help our country win the war i also i think that we should also educaed our childern at home too.
I realy wont some home less people to find some homes so they dont have any more lonely days on the streets. - Sarah - Age: 12 - From AUSTRALIA

I think kids should have a right to make a difference in our world to make a better place. I want to. But i cant because people say kids cant do anything - Britney - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I want violence to stop. The world would be better with everyone treating eachother with respect. They should treat people how they would like to be treated. Not hated and bullied. I hope everyone will be a better person. - Eric - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think our nation leader should be do thing like stop people taking drugs and leting to many people get away with a fake id. I also think that we should stop the wars and give our kids more educatoin. - Sarah - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

I think we the people of the nation should do lots of thinking and clean up our acts and our enviorment so our younger siblings can grow up In a safe enviorment and not have worry about getting killed at the age of four ,five. I am talking to grownups and children. - Lenora - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

well I think that the way our states should see is that if we all are together we are strong. united we stand divided we fall - Chelsea - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Our world today is a big mess and most people aren't doing anything about it. There is war, pollution, descrimination, and other things that we as people,as humans, need to bring toan end. Together, we can do it with determination, perseverence, and most of all, contribution from everyone! - Olivia - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think we need to save the panda baers - Eloise - Age: 8 - From UNITED KINGDOM

Everyone hear about jesus more than once - Morgan - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

stop war!!! do you guys know what a pacifist is?? a pacifist is kinda like a peacemaker. and i am one of them. hundreds-no actually thousands of kids like you are being killed because of war! is it so hard to talk things out? - Kendra - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

that they should stop the wars and make this a better place and pacfull. and stop people droping litter on the floor - Emily - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

there should be more houses for poor and homeless England. And more sites like this for kids. - Nadia - Age: 9 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i thank we shoud be all be good friends and dont be mean and help out - Kim - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

I think that nobody should pollute the world so we can swim, clean air and other things. - Yanna - Age: 9 - From BULGARIA

i think that we should stop cutting down trees because trees are part of mother nature and when we cut down trees we are killing mother nature and we should stop the climate because they dont know what their doing to animals and animal habatats and stop killing animals and start being vegitarians because the more we eat meat the more animals are being killed. - Lexi - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

make people recycle more things because we could die from global warning - Levi - Age: 13 - From UNITED KINGDOM

They should be a great team and work together.I think that they should also try not to fight with eachother because they could get themselvs hurt and other people too.If they keep on doing the right things for eachother they will make the world a better place to live, work,and have fun together. Thats what they should be doing! - Claire - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

You know, I really think that if every leader could cooperate and compromise with each other, i think that the world would be a lot more peaceful. I know it isn't as easy as i say. But, if every leader could work together, i know we could do it. - Hannah - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

All we are doing is talking about what's going on the world. But we aren't even doing anything to change it. In order for this world to change we have to take action. - Julissa - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think our world needs to improve with our climate.
Our climate needs to be improved because,we dont understand how much we are hurting animals. - Elena - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think we should all come together and do something about the helpless people - Alesha - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

We should stop wars and stop the hectic shooting around the world. We should also stop polluting the Earth with chemicals. So can you hear what the world is saying too us. Stop world wars and stop polluting to make the world a better and peacefull place! - Anneka - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think to make the world a better place is to start to put our rubbish in the bin then their will be no need for litter pickers to be around. - Chantelle - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think that our world is in to many wars! The nation's leader needs to stop puting all of our brave americans out at war and start spending our taxes on something useful like medacade for the homeless or food for the needy around the world! - Destiney - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think they should stop war because innocent people are getting killed - Brayden - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

to stop having wars because people get killed and houses get broken and it leaves people homeless and die.how would u feel if one of your loved one died that has happend to 3 times and - Karan - Age: 8 - From THAILAND

STOP GLOBAL WARMING! RIGHT NOW! - Susan - Age: 16 - From JAPAN

I think if our World were to be a better place we would have to do better things.I think the wars are very uncalled for and they can find very nicer ways to settle these governmental issues like playing a sport they all know and understand. it would be a lot easier to just play games like basketball or stuff we the two countries both know and understand how to play.The world would be a peaceful place i hope they realize that one day that killing each other isn't the answer and it will never be the answer. - Claire - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think we should make the world a better place by haveing kids go to a type of club to help and protet or capane thank you for yore time. - Brianna - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that people should stop having wars because no one wants to be killed but how would you feel if a loved one got killed think about that - Tristan - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Well, help people plant trees on earth day. It will suprise them! TRY IT! It's cool. God likes it too! Help him! - Kendall - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

stop child labor because many kids are being taken to work for a factory or companys and i think that is distugsting because it is so wrong to make kids work - Sydney - Age: 10 - From CANADA

i think that u should try to catch all the bad people as possible. i don't like to see kids and good adults get hurt - Elene - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that people should not judge black from white because black is the same as white and i think that every animal should be in a good home and the owner got to pick a new owner ther should be no wars becase every contry should be free not ruled by kings i think there should be jobs for 9 year olds. - Grace - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I am a vegetarian (this is my opinion at least consider it) and and i guess its okay for some people to kill animals for good reasons(to put it out of its miseery)but testing is just flat out wrong - Leah - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that people should stop putting innocent people in jail they should get a lie detector! And stop hanging people too. - Rebecca - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that everyone should stop destroying plants and the rainforest. - Emma - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

They should say stop throwing garbage on our planet. Help people instead of being mean to people. - Ansley - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

there are a lot of people out there with no houses lower the price so every one can get a house.most important NO SLAVES don't get people to work for you its mean.if you want work done do it yourself don't get poor people to do it for you it's not their job.but bins near every corner do not litter! - Charlotte - Age: 10 - From IRELAND

i tink we should bring more books to poor schools. - Ally - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

They should help people out all over the world and they should make our city a better place to live and they should aloud us to make choices and we should be aloud to vote at any age if we don't like the president of the United States Of The America for any reason - Randi - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think leaders should share there place in the world! - Rowan - Age: 8 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think that we should be more concious (not just the nations leaders) are to blame for global warming and other earth problems but we can help and make a difference on our part by saving energy, being more enviormentally concious about every day routines.If you think about it every day routines can be little things that we dont even think about but can help the earth like recycling, turing off lights, and not littering.Our nations leaders are also to blame because of wars, cutting down trees etc. - Grace - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that we should stop using lots of factories that release greenhouse gases into the air - Jackson - Age: 16 - From AUSTRALIA

I think they should open more schools in poor contries,lower taxes,reduce the amount of the fossil fuels burned,work together to end wars,stop overworking workers and to listen to kids ideas. Were not all stupid, actually some of us very intelligent.Most adults think were stupid and nieve. As you can tell, not all of us are stupid and nieve. - Jessie - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

make education better,stop the violence and crime,lower prices on gas and food many stuff has raise to a limit where it can't be afforred - Zanique - Age: 10 - From ST. LUCIA

they should lower the price in st.lucia and all over the world also the prices of taxs and fuel and gas the world should know wat we gots to say speak out the world need to know - Krystal - Age: 13 - From ST. LUCIA

should have a goverment that gives money and a home for the poor people - Yoly - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

STOP BURNING TREES! it doesn't help global warming and not many birds, koalas etc and there are many many many tree huggers out there against you. I love trees and i am proud to say im a tree hugger to and i really really would like people to stop burning trees very much. - Deanne - Age: 10 - From AUSTRALIA

I think that there should be lesser pollution in the air all around the world. We will have a better atmosphere and its better for people to live. - Ashlee - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think thay shounld lower the tax and bills - Marie - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think people should listen to kids. Even if their ideas are dumb, some can be good! - Savannah - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

the wold leaders should be doing to make our woud a better place is think be smarter and be cooler. - Anna - Age: 12 - From BRAZIL

I think that people should stop treating Black people differently and learn that everyone is equal. - Ellen - Age: 12 - From IRELAND

They should lower the price for gas also for taxes.They should also send all the kids cell phone.(yeah that rocks) - Ashley - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

...try to carry on; giving a voice to the forest, giving a voice to the dawn, giving a voice to the wilderness, and the land that we live on... That was an excerpt from Wild Montana Skies by John Denver, and he's right. The adults are ruining the planet. We have to speak up for the earth that we live on, or we won't have an earth to live on. - Nyle - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that kids should be able to vote however make it easier to uderstand what they are sayin because it is to complicated - Emally - Age: 15 - From UNITED KINGDOM

stop war. Peace is the best option. lots of people probably agree with that, but nothing has been done about it! WHY WHY WHY! - Tina - Age: 12 - From AUSTRIA

I think we should work harder TOGETHER~! Don't make the leaders do it all. We should stop world hunger instead of spending 100s of dollars on
ourselves! - Alyssa - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think we shoud have better things i think kids should vote and not grown ups - Katelynn - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think earth day is an inportant day so join your neigbors and keep the streets clean - Alex - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

make lots of safe cars to drive so we do not crash. - Karan - Age: 8 - From NEW ZEALAND

do not liter it is bad for our enviroment if keep litoing we will kill the earth [dont you want to live on earth] - Ashleigh - Age: 15 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that the nations leader should provide more fun things in schools like competions and talent shows. Kids should also have the opportunity to speak out loud. - Danielle - Age: 11 - From TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO

Your wasting money by putting it into war when really it could be used for space travel so we may be able to find another planet we can live on or what about finding a way to stop pollution or to stop global warming or give it to the poor to get food and clothing we need to stop wasting lives and money or we all are going to go extinct like the dinosaurs and remember the dinosaurs didnt come back. - Jamie - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

stop violence! - Navy - Age: 16 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i think we should have a chance to speak out to our parents no matter how old we are our opinion matters if you like your neighborhood friends or not we should be able to tell our parents problems, conflicts (in school at home where ever) so they know! - Hazel - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that there are alot of kids doing drugs out there that not that many people care. You people are either not trying or not trying hard enough. I don't want to see any more kids get hurt or killed because of this problem.It makes me sad. So I would really like for my nation's leader to make more movies, talk about it anything, but please try or if you already are try harder. - Tesla - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think they could be making better life styles for people. - Tyler - Age: 13 - From AUSTRALIA

They should make other people understand what is going on in the wourld,That way no one would get in jail. - Leanna - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

we should work together and not have wars going on.so that we could control global warming.i think everyday why were alive and its not to destroy each other in war. - Caitlyn - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

To work together and stop wars. To save the earth from pulltion. And to help others out. - Hailey - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? Sign up for KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page

Home |  Games |  Adventure |  Chat & Buzz |  Make Friends |  Shopping |  Create |  Idea Seekers 
Site Map |  Privacy Policy |  Legal Stuff |  Link to KidsCom

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014
Circle 1 Network.