The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

December 17, 2004 - January 3, 2005

Whodunit? Forensics Lab

what it is: Whodunit? Forensics Lab

company: Discovery

what it does: With the forensics lab you can analyze handwriting samples and examine mysterious fibers to solve some tough cases!

why is it kewl? You can use science to fight crime!

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Holly, Age 12 From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA) for the geek gadget suggestion!

this thing is wayy cool!! i could use it so i can tell who wrote me those secret admirer notes! - Kristin - Age: 7 - From BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA

I think it`s really cool!
You should get them sold in shops!!! - Hannah - Age: 9 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think it is kewl because it is a handy product - Ayla - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Most people don't like science. Expessaly me. So why would someone want to use this? Anyway, we have police to do the job. The're professional. Kids might make a mistake. - Tavi - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

ALL U PEOPLE WHO THINKS THATS COOL I THINK U R KEWL! - SARAH - Age: 16 - From BENIN

hi i thank that your gadget is kool. - Karissa - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is okay. It could use some cool elements and maybe some mercury or zerconium
- John - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is Interesting. - Carrie - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that this weeks geek gadget is so cool and so handy - Griselda - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that it is ok. - Maegan - Age: 11 - From CANADA

Well i think that it is cool from my point of view i don't want too say much because i can't see the gadget or can i touch.So i would actually call it(OK). - Sharee - Age: 10 - From HAITI

it sounds kind of kool - Kristie - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's cool because it tells you about different things. - Peighton - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it realy lopoks mega cool you could proble do anything whith it - Brooke - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

ok - Corie - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is kewl for kids that are into sceince but otherwise its not kewl - Aaron - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it looks pretty cool because you can experiment with scientific clues to figure out who did it. - Sophie - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Not to bad but I hope it can be use by the crime scene investigator. - Hanis - Age: 12 - From MALAYSIA

i think that is it very cool and i would love to have it so much - Holly - Age: 10 - From CANADA

i think it was an awsome toy - Nicholas - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is very cool - NICOLE - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

cool - Gemma - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

It sounds like a kewl toy! I should get my hands on it. - Maria - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i really cant diecide if it is cool or not or to geeky - Kristy - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is kind of,... well, extremly geeky!! - Rose - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

SO COOL IT IS THE BEST - Lee - Age: 11 - From NEW ZEALAND

I love this. My little sis does too. My mom even said she would get it if it goes in stores. I LOVE it! - Adam - Age: 14 - From AUSTRALIA

It is awsome. You could really solve a little "crime" with it. I love it and so do my friends who visit this site. P.S. Holly had a great idea. - Jack - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

That thing is great. I love it. - Criss - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is awsome! It would be so cool t have that when I ws younger because I actually did have to solve a case. It wasn't an FBI case or anything it was some mystery at school. Anyway I could have solved it is a second insted of 2 days with that thing. - Jane - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is great. I know I would love it if I had one. I know that lots of people wouldn't like it or x-mas, but I sure would. - Julia - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think its so cool - Manal - Age: 14 - From KUWAIT

I THINK IT COULD BE A LITTLE BETTER. - RYAN - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

they are cool, uniqic, and most of all entertaining! - Sherlyn - Age: 11 - From SINGAPORE

I think it was cool who made it??? - Shawn - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i have one it is thje coolest thing all kids should have one - Casie - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think Lot's Of People Would want it for Christmas.It is really Scientific - Lauren - Age: 9 - From AUSTRALIA

I think it is so COOL that when I scrolled down the page and saw it there My mouth just dropped - Natalie - Age: 9 - From AUSTRALIA

I think it should be in even every store and every home in the world so I hope will have a future - Joshua - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

that idea is pretty dull and anyway you can change the way you write. But I give you your props on trying to crack down on crime. - Nesha - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's a GREAT GEEK GADGET! - Mairi - Age: 10 - From VIETNAM

I think it would be a good X-mas gift. - Emily - Age: 9 - From CANADA

I think its ok. - Erika - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page