The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

December 4, 2006 - January 8, 2007

Lazer Tripwire

what it is: Lazer Tripwire
A laser security system for your bedroom or any other "private" room.

company: Spy Gear

what it does: When someone crosses the laser an alarm sounds notifying you of their presence.

why is it cool? It is cool because you can use the tripwire to keep your siblings out of your room.

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Hannah, age 8, USA for geek gadget suggestion.

I would change about that it could be a different color for instant like pink or red, white, and blue. - Ashley - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it doesnt work and its dumb - John - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the Lazer Tripwire looks cool.It would be very helpful if you were trying to keep somebody out. - Liam - Age: 12 - From NEW ZEALAND

I think it is so cool! - Miranda - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

there so cool i have one i use it until i go to bed. - Laura - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is so cool! i love it! i don't need it for my sister, i need it for my parent's! there always getting into my personal stuff! I HATE IT!! - Roxxie - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

that gadget sounds awsome i would love it in my room - Faith - Age: 10 - From BERMUDA

I really like this Gadget because I have lots of annoying siblings who bother me all the time! - Faby - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

well i like spy stuff so that is i want to say they rock there awsome. - Mel - Age: 9 - From AUSTRALIA

i think it is cool because it helps up with people who come in your room all u need now is a sound alarm. - Helen - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

they are so cool. - Tijana - Age: 8 - From CANADA

I say, awesome! No change! - Morgan - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it's nice - Samer - Age: 16 - From LEBANON

Yo. It is totally cool - Melanie - Age: 10 - From CANADA

It is so cool because my friend has 5 siblings and I have 2. - Mara - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is great to keep these things away and this gadget has helped me a lot thanks to the company who produced it - Christiana - Age: 13 - From INDIA

I would change everthing. - Angelea - Age: 9 - From BRAZIL

cool - Eric - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is cool because you know you who is going in your private room or place. - Jakeh - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's neat, but it needs colors for girls too. And how am I supposed to get in? - Paula Ann - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is very cool. I had some thing like that but i don't think that i would want it. - Shelita - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Hard to say. Well I would change the hole thing. - Kyley - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

the best part would be all of it. i would change nothing! im going to be a spy when i grow up! - Jordan - Age: 6 - From NEW ZEALAND

I like geek gadgets becuae it is fun and I would not chang enything. - Kiera - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is cool because my little brother would stop comming into my room and i will ave some privecy. Iwolud let it play music to let you kmow if some one is comeing into you room instead of a beep and i would put in scercret codes so it won't beep with you - Kasi - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its good - Amrinder - Age: 10 - From CANADA

i think this is cool it will keep my sisters out my room - Emzy - Age: 13 - From UNITED KINGDOM

This is really cool - Tommy - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is pretty cool but is it to dangrous will it harm somebody who toches the alarm? - Migul - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the geek gadget is really cool! It is good for people who need privacy, but I think you could improve it by making it talk or building a CD player into it or something like that!! - Sophie - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

it would be useful because I could see if my bother entered my room - Jamie - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's cool that you can have privacy. But maybe they should have it quiet so that the person doesn't know it's there. - Breanna - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

This is so sick. I totally want on 4 christmas! - Cindy - Age: 3 - From BAHAMAS

I think it is the coolest gadget ever! - Emma - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I would it be so powerful. - Loli - Age: 13 - From BRUNEI

I think it is cool, but if someone needs you becuase of an emergency most people will just shew them out. So I'd change it but makeing the person have to be so tall. - Ashleigh - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

nothing at all its cool enough - Juben - Age: 11 - From CAPE VERDE

If the laser was invisible. The good thing is that i can track thieves! - Syafiqah - Age: 9 - From SINGAPORE

Everything - Addie - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's cool I want one but my mom said no - Kylie - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's cool, cuz I have sibs that enter my room when I told them not to. And they think it's funny. I would totally get this, just to let them know that I'm NOT kidding! :-) - Tiffani - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Awsome! Now my little brother won't get to my stuff! - Mary - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its pretty kool i guess,but theres better things out there even though that would be a great idea to keep your little siblings out of your room and stuff! - Ilana - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

A difrent colour - Sophie - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's awesome! - Jesse - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page