The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

This Geek Gadget was from January 9, 2001––January 23, 2001

what it is:Radio DJ

company: Wild Planet Toys

what it does:It lets you talk on the radio.

why is it kewl?:Because you can make up your own radio station.

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Alicyn (8, USA) for the geek gadget suggestion!

It is so cool I want it my self. - Emily - Age: 8 - From AUSTRALIA

I thinke its awsome kids like me woude love it - Emma Sutton - Age: 9 - From AUSTRALIA

i thank it is cool - Brittany - Age: 10 - From USA

THIS IS THE BIG BIG BOMB!!!

BOOM! - Haley - Age: 10 - From USA

i think it is realy cool and intersting and my parents are so happy
because i m intessted of it. - Dina - Age: 13 - From EGYPT

i think it is cool - Aaron - Age: 11 - From USA

I think this weeks geek gadget is awsome because you can make your own radio station, and you can talk on the radio. - Aaron - Age: 12 - From USA

I think that it is totaly cool.By:Josh - Josh - Age: 12 - From USA

I think that it is totaly cool. - Josh - Age: 12 - From USA

this is cool i have one ams it is SO COOL!!!!!!! - Poknie - Age: 13 - From AUSTRALIA

i think that CANDA is the BEST - Lindsay - Age: 8 - From CANADA

I think this toy is oh how do u say AAAAAASSSSSSSSOOOMMMMMEEEEEEEEELLLLLLYYYYYYY COOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Lindy - Age: 9 - From USA

this is very very very cool - Ryan - Age: 9 - From USA

well i think it is really good and cool - Stephen - Age: 10 - From IRELAND

I think that it would be good for little kids, because some teenagers might decide to say bad things on the air. - Carolan - Age: 11 - From USA

The geek gadget is cool! I wish I could have one of those! Where could you get it NOW!!!????!???!?!?!?!?? - Lind-z- - Age: 13 - From USA

It looks great.
I would never have thout of it. - Christal - Age: 10 - From ZIMBABWE

It's great!! Especaily for kids who someday want to be on a raido station!!!! :) - KLW - Age: 11 - From USA

I think the geek gaget is totally cool because you can talk on the radio any time you want !on your own radio station! - Tina - Age: 9 - From USA

I think it is cool becase you can petend that you own a raido station - Kirsty - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

ace, wicked amazing
i think this geek gadget is gona be cool for anyone who wins it cool. - Anthony - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I THINK GEEK GADGETS ARE COOL AND WICKED - Daniel - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

not cool - Josie - Age: 11 - From USA

I think its FUNKY and COOL and I would love to have one!!!
IT'S AWSOME IT'S COOL, I MEAN TOTALY FREAK ME OUT , I MEAN RIGHT ON AND THATS NUMBER 1!!!!!!!!!!!(I'M A CHEERLEADER) - Stephanie - Age: 10 - From AUSTRIA

ithinkitisfunnycoolstuff
- Alexis - Age: 7 - From USA

I think this geek gadget is awesome. I wish I had one of those!! - Jennifer - Age: 10 - From USA

I think it's a total waste. I'd rather spend my measly allowance on something that doesn't bore me after a few seconds of using it. - Heather - Age: 14 - From USA

it is ssssssssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooo asomme you should sell them or open a kids com store and sell your stuff insted of the net but still sell them on the net as well as the store do you think this is a good idea - Dani - Age: 9 - From CANADA

i think that is so cool. i would love to have one of those.i would make up a radio station just for kids, and pre teens.i would give free stuff and also i would let anybody call just to say something on the radio - Sarah - Age: 11 - From USA

welli think its so glastic cool u done and out standing job - Heather - Age: 10 - From USA

awsom - Dominik - Age: 10 - From USA

toe-up-from-de-flow-up - Xieanna - Age: 11 - From IRELAND

I think that it is ssssssssssoooooooooooo cool because i make my friends sound like i am on the radio. - Daniel - Age: 12 - From USA

I think that is very very very awesome! I think it is very cool to have the opportunity to make a real radio station!That's awesome! - Jenna - Age: 10 - From USA

I THINK THAT IT IS REAL COOL. - JOSH - Age: 15 - From BERMUDA

i think its pretty cool and i wish i had one.
- Derrick - Age: 11 - From USA

I think this gadget is cool because if your parents are listening to the radio you can say stuff and they will actually believe it. - Stephanie - Age: 11 - From USA

I think this is a cool toy - Leah - Age: 10 - From USA

I think this is a cool toy - Leah - Age: 10 - From USA

It is kewl because a lot of kids like music
- William - Age: 11 - From USA

I like it because i like listening to the radio and i would not mind makeing my own station - Gary - Age: 10 - From USA

I think it is really neat, except that it looks like you can only talk on the radio on your own radio gadget. If I had one it think it would be neat and I could trick my friends. - Emily - Age: 12 - From CANADA

this is pretty kewl cos you can trick your friends by making them think your on the radio but your not.ive gotta buy one of them!! - Jordan - Age: 9 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think it is cool bacause if your friend get one you can make your on radoi station and put your favorite muscic on it. - Jackie - Age: 10 - From USA

blah, u will by it and never use it
- Matt - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i thak it is geat - Katie - Age: 9 - From UNITED KINGDOM

Ithink it's cool but it won't stay in style for long. - Kayla - Age: 9 - From USA

I THINK THAT THE GEEK GADGET THIS TIME IS REALLY FOR GEEKS! - Alexis - Age: 9 - From AUSTRALIA

It is kewl because I like being the DJ at my sister's "parties." I think I'm good at it. - Amanda - Age: 11 - From USA

I really like this weeks geek gadget! Oh and dominic it's not just another stupid toy! I mean what kind of a kid thinks that learning is important?! Especially an 11 yr. old! I mean I'm 11 and I don't give a care about learning squat! - Chelsey - Age: 11 - From USA

I think it is interesting, but it whould cost alot of money. why not just make your own radio. - Jared - Age: 11 - From USA

I THINK IT STINKS - ALEX - Age: 11 - From USA

well i just want to say ha - Stefy - Age: 13 - From CANADA

i like them alot they are neat - Brian - Age: 8 - From USA

I LOVE MY HOME - KATIE - Age: 9 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think that it looks kewl! But there is already sompthing like it.Its called the talk boy. - Adam - Age: 12 - From USA

It's ttttthhhheeeeee boooommmmmmbbbb - Jesse - Age: 12 - From USA

I think it's really cool.I also like your web site it is cool.

- Becky - Age: 14 - From CANADA

I think that maibe it could be a watch with a normal hour and a TV on it so we could trevel wear erver with out missing a tv show.that is wat i think. - Vanessa - Age: 11 - From MEXICO

I think it would be fun to have for awhile but i wouldn't like it forever - Erin - Age: 9 - From USA

I think it's kinda cool! - Patrick K. - Age: 12 - From USA

Its cool because you can talk on it yourself and not have to listen to stupid radio stations. You can make your own radio station and thats cool!!!!!!! - Tom - Age: 6 - From AUSTRALIA

I think this is a bomb toy because u can trick people . You can say u are on a radio station and they will be like yeah right and then u show them and then they will be like oh. Also like on the commercial you can act like your parents won the lottery and they really didn't so they start buying all this stuff and they start hiring your allowance - Jocelyn - Age: 12 - From USA

THE GEEK GADGETS ARE THE BEST - JOSHUA - Age: 10 - From USA

No tengo conocimiento de geek gadget, solicito informacion - NOELIA - Age: 4 - From BOLIVIA

I think it's cool. I've always wanted to be on the radio. I'm listening to the radio as I'm writing! I think it's so cool. I totally want one. I would surely use it. This rules!!!!! - Lauren - Age: 10 - From USA

I think it's very uniqe many other kids like it as well as I do. - Carrie - Age: 15 - From MEXICO

I think it stinks. That stupid thing will just take kids mind of better things like sports and stuff. I think whoever made that needs help. - Angel - Age: 13 - From USA

THINK IT UM WEIRD YOU CAN GET IT TO A RADIO FROM SOME TOY - LIZZY - Age: 13 - From BAHAMAS

that this stuff stupid i will not want to come back no more because it no games for me - Kiki - Age: 13 - From USA

i think it's really "kewl" 'cause you can have your own radio station - Angela - Age: 9 - From USA

I think its reeeeeely kewl and just wat id like as a gift. (hint hint) - Julia - Age: 11 - From CANADA

I think it is sooooooooooooooooooooooo awsome!!!!!!! - Kelsey - Age: 11 - From USA

its for the geeks only - Danny - Age: 12 - From USA

it is stoopid but cool. - Chris - Age: 11 - From USA

I think it is cooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllll - Jillian - Age: 9 - From HOLLAND

I think that the geek gadget is cool because it le t you talk on the radio insted of staying on hold while you want to request a song on the radio.And that is what I think about the geek gaaget. - Tanisha - Age: 12 - From USA

I think it is BAD! - BAD - Age: 12 - From USA

i think it stinks! we already have a lot of raido stations.it would hurt to have one more - Cameron - Age: 10 - From USA

it's cool - Shana - Age: 11 - From USA

It is SO COOL!It's perfect for Radio DJ Wannabees! - Alexandra - Age: 11 - From PHILIPPINES

Hi ,
i think the new qeek gadget is sweet .What I like about it is you can make your own radio station.COOL
- Monika - Age: 10 - From CANADA

I think it is like really dumb like who would like it. it is a toy that sounds kool but takes like 3 days to break! Well that is my opinon you can have yours but mine is that - Courtney - Age: 12 - From USA

i really like it alot - Russel - Age: 11 - From USA

Its THE bomb.Its TYTE.CCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL - BRITTANYSPEARS - Age: 16 - From USA

it is my first time on here and i think its COOOOOOOL - Chelsea - Age: 10 - From CANADA

i really think it stinks - Heidi - Age: 13 - From USA

It is very cool! I asked for it for Christmas but didn't get it. I am hopeing that my B-Day will bring luck! - Jenna - Age: 10 - From USA

Yo Dominic SOME KIDS THAT LIKE TOYS DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SAID!You Think LEARNING IS VERY IMPORTANT!WEll Think What You Think.At Least I STILL LIKE TOYS! Wanna Be Smart Dominic? GO TO THE GIFTED CENTER! Thats The Bottom Line Cause Stone Cold Said So!*Does The Stunner On Dominic* - Tony - Age: 16 - From USA

THIS IS SO STUPID! YOU LIKE GAMES? GET A GAMESHARK! MY LITTLE BROTHER SENT IN A REQUEST FOR A GAMEBOY GAMESHARK BUT IT GOT REPLACED WITH A SUCH VERY BABYISH TOY! WELL ONLY ONE THING IT SHOULD HAVE A CD PLAYER AND YOU CAN PLAY HIP HOP STUFF! - Tony - Age: 16 - From USA

We really never heard of them!I bet they are cool and do not stink like other things - Brittany and Rachel - Age: 10 - From USA

excellent - Va le - Age: 4 - From USA

Its ok for loud crazy people - Cammilla - Age: 12 - From BARBADOS

kewl - Aubrey - Age: 9 - From USA

TEHY ARE SO COOL I WISH I HAD ONE!!!! - Katie - Age: 11 - From USA

I have one and they are very cool! - Katie - Age: 11 - From USA

cool nice i like it it is playfull - Roudha - Age: 9 - From UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

wtilyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii - Qwru - Age: 11 - From BAHAMAS

I think this toy is just another stupid toy that stops children from learning and doing all the important things in life. - Dominic - Age: 11 - From USA

I think the geek gadget is so cool because you can fool your parents and you can make your own radio station. - Samantha - Age: 10 - From USA

I think it is a cool thing to have if you ever want to become a radio person, and I do! - Jamie - Age: 11 - From USA

I think Fabulo Extreme Major!And I wish I had One! - Nha - Age: 11 - From USA

It Sooooooooooooooo stinks and you would have to be a moron to think it is cool - Mitch - Age: 9 - From CANADA

i think that this unique gadget is kewl because i like things like that i would like to see more like it because i think that people would like to do trhings on their own and have more responseability and a great help for kids to understand the meaning of learning responseabilty - Kristin - Age: 15 - From USA

I like it - Brianna - Age: 8 - From USA

Get on with the next Gadget already!!! - Royce - Age: 13 - From BRAZIL

I Dont no what to say
- Shontell - Age: 12 - From ANTIGUA

Geek Gadgets is a com witch geek gadgets has heaps of cool stuff to do - Tony - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

I THINK IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOO COOL I WISH I HAD ONE
- Madeleine - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

I think it is cool. but it could be better. does it relly show up on the radio or is it made so just you can her it - Brooke - Age: 10 - From USA

YOU SINK1!!!!!!!! - James - Age: 16 - From CANADA

I think it is very cool because you can like talk on the radio I would call it cool#100. I have a question, do you realy go on the radio? Or do you pretend? - Barbra - Age: 12 - From CANADA

I think it looks really cool. I mean just think about talking on the radio!! I would probably buy it if I saw it somewhere. - Rachel - Age: 11 - From USA

I think the geek gadget is realy stupid - Kandi - Age: 14 - From USA

I think it is a cool gadget because you can talk to the raido - Amber - Age: 10 - From USA

i think the geek gadget is a swell idea.i think the name geek gadget is a swell name.is the geek gad
get a club? what is the geek gadget?well are you going to write back to me?i hope you write back to me because i want to know what the geek gadget is.who ever made kids.com tell them i am having sooooooooo much fun playing on it.well got to go bye bye seayhea bye. - Morgan - Age: 7 - From USA

its really good its like nothing ive ever tryed before.
hello everyone! - Kelly - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i don't know what the geek gadget is. - Morgan - Age: 7 - From USA

I think it's really cool, but don't ya think you can just put a microphone in your tape recorder, and speak??? - Melanie - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

I think that that is a very coll thing, but i doubt it has that far of a range so people could hear it. - Hitekpup - Age: 11 - From USA

Well, it is purty kewl, if I do say so muhself. If I had a chance, I would buy it!!!! - Whitney - Age: 12 - From USA

I like the name geek gadget,like I realy do. - Janit - Age: 12 - From ESTONIA

I think its COOL
- Henry - Age: 11 - From NEW ZEALAND

I think it is really "kewl" because you get to make up your own radio station. - Renee - Age: 10 - From USA

THIS GEEK GDJET LOOKS VERY BABYISH DON,T U THINK. - Lauren - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think that's pretty kewl. If you wanna tell someone something it's really easy. But some people might say bad things on the radio though.
- Jenna - Age: 10 - From CANADA

ummm ummmmm i think it is a very good
gadget.
- Rory3 - Age: 14 - From UNITED KINGDOM

MY friend got one for C-mas and I tried it out.You can only talk on the radio for a 2 mile radius.The sound effects are lame.Besides,the station comes in super fuzzy. - Maddison - Age: 13 - From USA

Its kewl! were can I buy one? I want one!!!!!!! - Mary - Age: 10 - From AUSTRALIA

There are fun thing's to do - Katie - Age: 8 - From HUNGARY

I love it every one shoud try it!!! - Katie - Age: 8 - From USA

That is like so cool and i like eggs
- Julianne - Age: 10 - From USA

I think it is Kewl because then I could be my own DJ. - Anna - Age: 10 - From USA

kids geek gadgets is cool. - Bushra - Age: 8 - From CANADA

i think it is so cool i hope to get one of my own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Cayla - Age: 11 - From USA

id seems kewl, bud i doneo if id uze id. id mide just sidd in my rooom
bein idle. hoonos? eneewaes coool site! - Buffy - Age: 10 - From CANADA

It seems kewl, but who can listen to it? Any ways, I think I saw one befor, might not of been the same one though. It seemed kewl. - Isabel - Age: 11 - From CANADA

I herd them on tv my brother want one and me to . - Tina - Age: 10 - From CANADA

I think it's really grovey and it's cool. To be honest i would love to have one and speek on the radio it's really good but i think it should be called The Kids Radio. Bye the way i love your website it's top. - Lizzie - Age: 13 - From UNITED KINGDOM

IT IS BLAH - IGY POP - Age: 16 - From JAMAICA

i think it is kewl but every hous-hold already has a radio bet i would probably buy one(depending on how much it is.) - Celeste - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

kewl - Ian - Age: 9 - From USA

I THINK IT'S AWSOME!!!!! - Mai - Age: 10 - From USA

I think that you will buy and never use.
get something better - Neal - Age: 12 - From USA

i recon it is a pretty cool toy i wish i could really get one.I think that the geek gadgets should try make a simpsons robot. - Kelly - Age: 11 - From NEW ZEALAND

I think it is pretty cool, although i've never heard of it. It seems cool. - Gordita - Age: 11 - From USA

This is great as it lets you speak your mind on the radio and is broadcasted all over the world. - Luisa - Age: 14 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think that the Geek Gadget is a great invention because its a cool way to listen to the radio on the internet. - Lianne - Age: 14 - From UNITED KINGDOM

Its SSSSSOOO awsum - Shawna - Age: 12 - From CANADA

its cool and exciting can't wait to enter in

- Jamie - Age: 10 - From PHILIPPINES

This one is defanitly cool - Rick - Age: 10 - From USA

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page