The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "cool" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the cool stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's cool item and let us know what you think.

January 10, 2008 — January 24, 2008

the latest Geek Gadget

what it is: i-Que Personal Robot

company: Manley

what it does: It's a robot that can zoom around without getting stuck, spit out tons of words and trivia, and even learn new words!

why is it cool? This robot actually recognizes your voice and will have a "conversation" with you, so not only will it teach you new words, but you can teach it stuff too! You can teach it things like your birthday and your friends' names.

Thanks to James, age 11 from Canada, for your Geek Gadget suggestion.

All i have to say is that the makers of the gadget must be very proud to have made a great gadget like this one. - Matthew - Age: 9 - From IRELAND

i like it - Calvin - Age: 8 - From UNITED KINGDOM

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page