The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

January 13, 2003—January 27, 2003

Cybiko

what it is: Cybiko Extreme Handheld CYX2

company:Cybiko

what it does: Itís a handheld computer that lets you chat to your friends, send email, pictures, and play games with friends. It is so neat.

why is it kewl? Because you can chat and play games with friends.

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Mark Age: 13 From: USA for the geek gadget suggestion!

I think that toy is kids of cool. - Stephanie - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It sounds and looks really kewl!!! I really want one of them bad!!! - Tanner - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think its really cool
you could probably take it anywere - A,mie - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

Its the best thing ever like if your bored you can just pull it out and chat I think its cool just keep it at a low affordable price and it will sell. - Andrew - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its soo cool because then I could use the internet all the time whenever i wanted to and i wouldnt have to fight with my sister for the computer.Also i love chatting with my friends so that would be soo cool - Laryssa - Age: 11 - From CANADA

The geek gadget are the coolest thing in the world - Chris - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

THE GEEK GADGET 4 THIS WEEK IS SOOOO KEWL , BECAUSE U CAN CHAT,PLAY GAMES, CREAT STUFF ON THE PC ON THE ROAD!!!! ALL THAT STUF U CAN DO AT MY FAV SITE KIDSCOM!!! - Katie - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I THINK THAT IT IS A GREAT THING AND WE SHOULD SEE MORE OF IT - TROY - Age: 12 - From AUSTRALIA

So cool I love it and I'm so happy you have it. - ANN - Age: 10 - From RUSSIA

it is very cool! - Elizabeth - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

this site rocks, and you guys rule! - Geekazoid - Age: 15 - From AUSTRALIA

I think this gadget is cool. It gives kids more social time. But, I think that kids might take them to school and stuff and they will cause a disturbance to teachers and other students. Otherwise, I think it is a pretty neat idea. - Jess - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its ok, but it needs to be in colour.... - ICEIE - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think this gadget is cool but if not many of my friends have one then it would not get used. alsoonce i have played all the games i would get board with them. The best part is that it looks so much like a calculator that you could sneak it school and your teacher would think it was a calculator. - Grace - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

Its nice. Wish I had one. How much does it cost? - Landon - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is graet for the future - Barbara - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

dude its awsome - TJ - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

WELL ITS PRETTY COOL BUT DOES IT HAVE ANIME PROGRAMS - JOHANNA - Age: 11 - From NEW ZEALAND

its great but i think there should of made it better - Anna - Age: 12 - From AZERBAIJAN

Let's see you can go on the internet with a computer and play games there and u can also play games with a friend on a computer. So i'd say computers are better - Sophie - Age: 10 - From CANADA

I THINK IT IS SO KEWL! I mean come on it is so kewl a hand held computer you can chat with friends with it and it is small enough to fit in your pocket. HOW COOOL IS THAT! - Ashley - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that gadget is kool cause... well u can chat, play games, and stuff like that. :) - Tessa - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is cool! - Joshua - Age: 8 - From AUSTRALIA

I think it sounds really cool, but I have never heard of it before and I don't have one. - Lauren - Age: 9 - From SWEDEN

I like, LUV stuff that allows me to gossip with my friends. I can also chat up cute guys!! It would be awesome! - Sam - Age: 13 - From AUSTRALIA

i think it is very cool - Shania - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think this handheld computer is awsome! Although I do not have one it sounds intresting.
Keep on voting! - Brittany - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

look good but mom said what price will it be - Kellie - Age: 5 - From IRELAND

it is wicked.
- Ashi - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

This is THE bodest gadget ever! I've wanted it forever, but haven't got it yet! I can't wait until I save enough money for it! But, how do you get the Net connection? - Niki - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

IT IS SO COOL CAUSE CAUSE YOU GET TO SEE YOUR ANSEWER. AND THE NAME OF THE GAME IS FIB FINDER. - UNIKA - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Pretty cool. It would be good to use if, say, you are sitting there, bored in the car. - Heather - Age: 11 - From CANADA

it's very boring - Emily - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I agree! There is way too much stuff out there that already lets you communicate with your friends like the computer cell phones regular phones and sooo much more!!!! - Britney - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I THINK THE GEEK GAGETS ARE AWSOME. - Alexis - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Its kewl but not very original don't you think? - Dobby - Age: 13 - From NEW ZEALAND

I think the gadget is kinda silly cuz the world already has somethin better then that. I could think of something better. But it is OK!!!! - Nyasia - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page