The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

January 28, 2004—February 11, 2004

Play TV Snowboarder

what it is: Play TV Snowboarder

company: Radica

what it does: Virtual reality snowboarding!

why is it kewl? As you maneuver the snowboard, see the corresponding actions in full color and stereo sound on your TV screen! Choose from 4 exciting games and compete for time and style points. If you want to win, avoid the obstacles and collect special power balls to increase your speed.

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Tony, Age 10 From: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA) for the geek gadget suggestion!

I think it is really nice and cool to have something to play with while we are still kids! - Anai - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

They are geeky but kewl in a way - Keely - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that it mayby cool - Briana - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that it is not that good because u will get bord of it - John - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

Its great you have cool geek gadgets! - Esther - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think he is cool - Dylan - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

they are really geeky - Eric - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it cool just like the real thing - Katie - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think it cool, but it might be a reflexes might be a little slow so it will throw you off. - Hayley - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's cool. - Matthew - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i thank it is good. for show - Q - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's ok. - Kaley - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i thing it good - Keven - Age: 17 - From UNITED KINGDOM

this is so awesome! - Allen - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I have one!It is cool. I think it is the closest most people will ever get 2 real snow boarding!! - Paige - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is magnifisco i know because i have 2 of them - Dean - Age: 11 - From IRELAND

it is verry kewl - Ethan - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is cool. i think that because you don't have to freez your tush off and get on all these warm clothes. for this you just hook it up to your T.V and bada bing your snowboarding. - Stefan - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Stupid! i had one & it broke the 2nd day i had it. - Devon - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is cool - Rachel - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I like it because I like snowboarding.I hope they keep showing "kewler" things!*GOOD LUCK* - Megan - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I don't think its kewl - Emily - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

ilike your new toy it's awsome. - Vivian - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is awesome and I wish i had it. - Emily - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is okey but i think that they should hav video now on the geek gadgett - Cindy - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

wicked proberbly just like the real thing - Matthew - Age: 13 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think it is the greatest thing in the world - Rhys - Age: 12 - From AUSTRALIA

I think its alright, not so cool though. - Jennifer - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page