The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "cool" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the cool stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's cool item and let us know what you think.

January 24, 2008 — February 15, 2008

the latest Geek Gadget

what it is: Radica Video Journal Wireless Handheld Device

company: Radica

what it does: It's a video journal that lets girls express themselves by teaching them to download photos and videos into their journal entries.

why is it cool? It teaches you the basics about using photos and videos, and there's a cool hide feature that hides your journal from snooping friends and siblings! And all the pages can be printed out to make a physical diary too.

Thanks to Kaylie, age 12 from the United Kingdom, for your Geek Gadget suggestion.

Well it's ok, but not cool. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings, but I don't really like girl tech. If you see boy comments, they are not gonna really like your Geek Gagdet. - Kendall - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

everything - Kodi - Age: 10 - From NEW ZEALAND

Well if I could change something about it would be to make it voice activated so a brother or sister is not trying to open it or trying to get in to it you no how that goes! The reason I like the geek gadget is cause it takes pictures. I want to be a photoographer when I grow up so I just really like to take pictures! - Kiersten - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the geek gadget is really cool! - Syazwani - Age: 12 - From MALAYSIA

That is really cool I wish I had one. - Sabrina - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

change the coluer to black and gray - Calvin - Age: 10 - From BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS

wow!!!that's pretty cool. i'd buy it and i'd use it alot. awesome invention! - Adriana - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i would change it like it got lots of patterns onit because if a girl wants it and so does a boy then you could doa boy one anda girl one to make it fair for all the boys - Lauren - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

wow! - Kinsgton - Age: 12 - From ANTARCTICA

This will go well with my personal organizer, nintendo, Eyeclops, digi make over, girl tech password journal, and laptop. - Casie - Age: 10 - From ARMENIA

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page