The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

January 27, 2003—February 17, 2003

Electronic Floor Drum Set

what it is: Electronic Floor Drum Set

company:Memcorp

what it does: Itís an electronic drum set. You can drum along to songs or make up your own songs with cool sounds and music controls.

why is it kewl? Your parents canít get mad because it can play through headphones.

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Haley Age: 9 From: USA for the geek gadget suggestion!

It is really geeky!!! - Brittany - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that it is cool, because you can not get into trouble when you use it. - ReAnn - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is kind of kewl. I think the fact that it can play through headphones is cool but the look needs some serious work. - Kirstie - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Hey Haley I think the drum sets cool I would like to buy one! Don't you listen to others that say its bad ( I bet you could do better then any of the people that say its bad!) - Shannen - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i saw it in the store and i think its cool - Tea - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is kinda kewl because you won't get in trouble by your parents because its too loud! - Molly - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

IT IS ACE!!! - CHANTELLE - Age: 17 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i think it's not cool. - Kyle - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

nice - Sim Wei - Age: 7 - From SINGAPORE

THIS IS KIND OF KOOL. - KELSEY - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

What I think of the weird gadget is that it looks like the drums are each planet which is ugly. Plus it needs more work. And too many drums(how could you memorize them?) - Nikki - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

This drum set is not kewl, because its electronic! just get a real drum set! - Jennifer - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it needs more work on it - Amanda - Age: 10 - From CANADA

Weird! - Alice - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

um, the drum is cool looking, but... do you still play it with the drumsticks? or do you just type sumthing up?
its cool by the way - Eve - Age: 12 - From ANTARCTICA

It's kinda cool - Hannah - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's cool and awsome - Petyon - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's really cool. I've always wanted to have a drum set, but they're too expencive. I've just gone with the piano. :) - RaeAnne - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is cool. - Collane - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i dont like it. It looks fun , but i would not get it. - Christopher - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I like it, it is cool - Kayla - Age: 10 - From NEW ZEALAND

I love it who ever made it shall be arwared who made it? - Stephanie - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's kewl but you can get those anywhere. Maybe if it could fly or something like that! - Shelby - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I like it but needs more you know detail - Stephanie - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I really don't think it's that kewl. Sure, it's great to know that you can play you're drums and you parents won't get mad at you, but, really I don't see anything too "hot" about this geek gadget. - Taylor - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think the geek gadget is a relly kewl idea. infact i would like to get in my self. i can use it to wake m family up on christmas morning - Alex - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it sure is coooooool!and i think it's a gr8 idea!but the prob. is that i don't how to play drums! - Shivani - Age: 11 - From INDIA

I think this geek thing is sooooo last century - Kirstie - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i think it is kewl & neet - Mikayla - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's ok but pretty nerdy - Sophie - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

its neerdish - Teresa - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

hhhmmmmmmm... its ok. but if u cant make loads of noise and wake the whole house up, whats the point? ha ha ha! - Lucy - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

there ok but i r4elly dont like them - Alisa - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

IT IS GOOD BUT WOULDN'T YOU RARTH PLAY OUT WITH YOUR FRIENDS - SHANLOU - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

It is very good and niece. - Harmit - Age: 10 - From MALAYSIA

I think its sooo cool because i looove playing the drums but my parents wont let me get a set because of the noise that it makes and because most of my favourite songs have really good drums so it would be perfect for me - Laryssa - Age: 11 - From CANADA

the geek gadget is so cool - David - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it sounds really cool! But I think it isn't as creative as a real drumset, but it's a good substitute because it's smaller and easy to take around, plus it IS less loud! - Heather - Age: 12 - From CANADA

It better then a zipzap. - Deanna - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it sounds ok but it would get boring - Jenessa - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I THINK IT'S GOOD. - Ashley - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is not very cool because not alot of people like drums,i dont like drums! - Callum - Age: 13 - From UNITED KINGDOM

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page