The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

January 3, 2005 - January 17, 2005

Finger Beatz

what it is: Finger Beatz

company: Discovery

what it does: Slip your fingers into the thimbles and tap them on any surface to create music!

why is it kewl? You can make up all sorts of cool songs just by tapping your fingers!

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Mark, Age 8 From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA) for the geek gadget suggestion!

It's ok i guess but not something i would get. - Milton - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I HAVE IT SO OF COURSE I LOVE IT AND THINK IT IS KEWL! - Shauna - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

What is it - Zj - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

this program is very nice - Dana - Age: 16 - From SYRIA

I THINK ITS REALY COOL. THANX FOR IT - Tracy - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that it looks horrible and it could also be very dangerous it would make music which could help some people. - Melissa - Age: 16 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think it is cool but it is no good fashion look - Currie - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think It's O.K. It's the second coolest gadget I've heard of. The coolest gadget was a computer glove with internet! - Crystal - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i'm not the kinda person that likes this stuff, i mean, gadget. but this thing is an exception. - Connor - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its weird but clever cose i love music! - Myles - Age: 8 - From UNITED KINGDOM

It is just so cool - Rachel - Age: 13 - From GREECE

I dont like it because I wouldnt want to wear that places I mean no afense and all but no. - Brooke - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I thing it is good because i love music. - Grace - Age: 9 - From INDONESIA

well it stinks. because what about those handbands. the finger beatz are just a copyright of handbands exept finger beatz are on your fingers. - Trey - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

IT IS SO FREAKY. OMG PLEASE HELP THAT PERSON WHO EVER ENVENTED IT. - JACKIE - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

KEWL, KEWL, KEWL, KEWL, KEWL! - Cameo - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's really neat! Iv'e never seen it in stores, though. - Emily - Age: 11 - From CANADA

I THINK ITS NOT KWEL BECAUSE ITS PROBALY TOO HEAVY TO WEAR AROUND ON YOUR ARM - SANDRA - Age: 10 - From VENEZUELA

i thick it is really really cool. Of corse,i love music. - Rylee - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Cool. Amazing. FANTASTIC. Its just great. - Anneliese - Age: 7 - From UNITED KINGDOM

It can be kewl I guess. But I dont think you would see any kewl kid using it. I would stick to the headphones - Victoria - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

First what does it do? I think its cool and neat. - Brianna - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its kwel! I wish you could send me one - Forrest - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's pretty cool. - Stephanie - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is realy realy cool i whant 1 - Eleanor - Age: 11 - From FRANCE

The geek gadget is pretty cool i guess. But wouldn't it be kinda weird to be walkin round town with those things on your fingers? - Emily - Age: 11 - From CANADA

Well it's pretty nice. But instead they should make it smaller. just a little maybe. Compact is much better. - Nicole - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

this gadget is soooooo kewl!i mean you could do anything by tapping your fingers!on a scale of 1-10 i would give it a 14! - David - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It,s kinda kewl but a Nintendo DS is better - Mouse - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that the geek gadget is kewl but you could get frustrated really easily about making the music. Other that that it is the most kewl thing i have come across - Rebekah - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

well,i think it is really cool and ya its fun - Sarah - Age: 10 - From CANADA

It, a neato thing. - Cookie - Age: 15 - From AUSTRALIA

It, stupids thing I ever heard. - Cookie - Age: 15 - From AUSTRALIA

i think it is ok i should think it should be more girly - Pippa - Age: 6 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is so boring!!! - Humba - Age: 9 - From PORTUGAL

This thing is awsom u can make music just by tapping yor fingers i got to buy it sooon befor it gos out - Roger - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

IT IS REALLY COOL. - BRIANNA - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

my my my. This is ONE COOL ITEM! I love usic and I love the drums, so I tap my fingers to make up a new song. This will give me more rythem to the music. - Elizabeth - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Pretty cool. Cool toys too. - Emily - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Good and Great! - Aya - Age: 7 - From INDONESIA

Gosh, this thing is pretty cool! Especially if you are into making music and stuff! I soooo have to buy it! I can't wait to get it. - Gabrielle - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Its pretty cool Gadget I like It because it has music and u can take it anywhere! - Frankie - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that this gadget looks wicked. i can say i would like to have one - David - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think its kind of cool but i will say no but i will say no but mylittle sister says yes yes so you got my answers - aaron - Age: 6 - From BAHAMAS

it's very cool !!! - Jonas - Age: 7 - From BELGIUM

it is great i wish it was mine its a great ideer - Paige - Age: 8 - From AUSTRALIA

I like geek gaget. - Julien - Age: 8 - From CANADA

it looks good!! I wish I could have it! - Yair - Age: 13 - From ITALY

i is to cool - Jaimee - Age: 8 - From UNITED KINGDOM

way cool man - Witthaya - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It rocks but I can come up with something better then that. - Karen - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is cool. - Joe - Age: 9 - From POLAND

it is so cool - Teresa - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I Think It's cool and I wish I had It - Jasmine - Age: 10 - From CANADA

I think that it is so cool and funny at the same time it would be cool if i had one! - Alexandrea - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

AWSOME!! - Cierra - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think thier COOL! - Alyssa - Age: 7 - From ALBANIA

I think there cool because you mite need them in the future. - Kerry - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is pretty cool. it could be better. - John - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

cool - John - Age: 8 - From VIETNAM

i think it's cool to have a gadget like that! but i think that it really needs some improvement because it's kinda like cool or geeky. - Minelle - Age: 9 - From PHILIPPINES

i think that the gadget is really cool because it can make any music u want! - Tawas - Age: 10 - From AUSTRALIA

It's cool all right. I wouldn't be suprised if evrybody said it was way to cool - Emily - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

they are so cool even better than my friend - Emily - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i think that gadgit was cool - Bryson - Age: 6 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its pretty cool but people would think you are just plain weird going around making noise with your fingers - Morgan - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think i would be good - Colly - Age: 14 - From IRELAND

I think geeks are cool you too. - Ellie - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it's lazy you need the exercise by doing it instead of using your fingers - Brendon - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its ok
- Kanyona - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

This thang (thing) is cool!! - Jenna - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Dude! I think it's awesome! I am always thinking of crazy beats in my head and singing made up songs and tunes so if I got one I could actually hear them in reality. That rocks! - Zozo - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i think this weeks geek gadget is kewel because every time i hear a song i like i usually tap my fingers to the beat but wih the finger beatz i could make my own kewel songs KEWEL - Dani - Age: 14 - From AUSTRALIA

I think it is so cool because I love music I wish could have 1! - Sally - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its a really cool gadget.I only need to know if little kids are allowed to use this geek gadget? - Marie - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I THINK IT COOL BECAUSE YOU CAN HAVE A ONE MAN BAND! - EMILY - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it cool, but mostly bad because what if your hand was to small or big. - Nicole - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think its kewl - Kayla - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is fab i wish i had onee so i could show it off - Bronwynn - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

they are really cool and you are doing great with the geek gadgets. - Tawas - Age: 10 - From AUSTRALIA

it's a great game - Ameena - Age: 11 - From BAHRAIN

I think it's fine. - Jessie - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its dumb it proly dont work - Brittany - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

geek gadget is awesome its fun funni and ui also learn! - Cazza - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

i think it is so cool i love it i wish that i had one of then infact i think that everyone should have one - Emily - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

i think your gadget is awsome pluse i love music - Courtney - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

this is so stupid because you can just make musicwith your hans any way with or without thie so called gadget - Terah - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

IT IS THE COOLEST MAN - Briksam - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think it is kinda scary. I meen, who wants a glove with little finger coverings?? SO NOT COOL! - Megan - Age: 11 - From CANADA

COOL - ONEEKA - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think it is crazy and bump. - Aniquel - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is kewl only if it can play country music or the shake (by neal mccouy) - Tori - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that is really kool i will save up all my mony 2 buy that. - Cherise - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is weird because who wants to make music with your fingers insted of a guitar or something. - Tyler - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think this weeks gadget is very so cool! I hope it comes out of stores its interesting where did you get it? how did you come up wit it? - AuTuMn - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

cool - Hh - Age: 9 - From ALGERIA

It's rubbish.i mean what's the whole point in it? (I would say it was a waste of time. - Siobhan - Age: 9 - From UNITED KINGDOM

ITS PRETTY COOL. - ASIA - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is awesome. When I touch my pencil, I will make music! Awesome! - Christy - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that it is so cool!! - Mark - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is awsome.Nice work you guys.You are awsome. - Sammi - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

well i think it really intrested and i would try it any day it is very interesting - Natilie - Age: 11 - From NEW ZEALAND

i think i's not cool. - Amber - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its awesome because you can put it in your bag or purse, depends on your gender, and play it anywhere! - Monica - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Its pretty cool but it would probably get boring after a couple of days. - Sophie - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I THINK IT IS AWSOME BECAUSE IT IS JUST SO INTERESTING - KATELYNN - Age: 10 - From CANADA

like not cool they are geek gadjets
- Clint - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

There grate - Dell - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i think it's great. i would love to have one. - Tori - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I LIKE THIS ONE! IT'S AMAZING! - CASANDANY - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that its a good base to start an ivention but it needs a lot more work too make it kewl at this stage it is kinda geeky - Nykkita - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i think it is a cool idea! i would love to have something like that around.that would be SoOo cool! but is it adjustable? but over all i think this is a cool idea! - Lacy - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Its pretty neat but Id rather use a radio - Bailey - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

geek gadgets r way 2 koool, simply awesome. i like em a lot.i wish i could take away all the geek gadgets. - Safa - Age: 11 - From SAUDI ARABIA

It is cool and I wish it was for sale but very cheap! - Nikki - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I THINK IT SHOULD BE CALLED SOMETHING ELSE BUT ITS WELL COOL - BILLY - Age: 10 - From JERSEY

this teck toy is totally cool! - Ryan - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i love your site - Danielle - Age: 16 - From BELARUS

i think it is really kewl and i would really like 1 - Ruby - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is pretty cool - Nettie - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its very good - Suzanne - Age: 8 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i think its cool because you do not need a band to make cool music! - Sammy - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Well, it's ok i guess. But it could use something much more. Something that would blow us away. But what he/she did not say was what music it plays or noises. - Monique - Age: 10 - From AUSTRALIA

it is a good design - Kt - Age: 13 - From UNITED KINGDOM

the gadget is so cool to me. - Babbette - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I THINK THE GADGET IS NEAT BUT IT STILL NEEDS TO BE SMALLER SO YOU CAN MAKE MUSIC AND NOWONE KNOWS IT'S YOU - LYNDSEY - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think its a cool idea - Mandie - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is cool - Justin - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is kewl because you don't need a drumset. - Shelby - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that it is so cool - Holly - Age: 10 - From CANADA

great - Ranscilia - Age: 11 - From SIERRA LEONE

It sounds cool!!! - Erika - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I THINK IT IS VERY COOL AND I WILL DEFFENTLY WILL BE BUYING ONE IF THAY COME WORLD WIDE SO I HOPE TO SEE THEM IN STORES IN THE FUTUER - DANIELLE - Age: 15 - From UNITED KINGDOM

This is iteresting - Jay - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its cool - Jayne - Age: 10 - From AUSTRALIA

i thank its cool and ill give it a hundred if he didntn event it and a 10000 if he did nice work man - Jessie - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's cool ... i guess it realy needs improvements for those 3% that agrees with me you rock - Chloe - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

cool,but i would get bored of it - Maeve - Age: 12 - From IRELAND

fab i have not seen anything like it - Leighanne - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

awesome - Caroline - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is a cool gadget i love music music is my thang - Katie - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

that is such a kewl cadget - Jess - Age: 9 - From AUSTRALIA

its so kool
- Amanda - Age: 10 - From CANADA

COOL - Penny - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it stinks if you wanted it to be better you would need to put flames on it ok . - Brandon - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

thay are cool - Leerae - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is awesome.I would buy it if I knew where to find it.If it ever came to Canada it would be gone long before it were on the shelf for even atleast a week!I love it.It rocks! - Melissa - Age: 11 - From CANADA

I think It's cool because I of course love music - James - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think is cool and fun - Jennifer - Age: 10 - From CANADA

itscool - Kimberly - Age: 6 - From CANADA

SWEET! - MOLLY - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

this is awsome! - Nora - Age: 10 - From IRELAND

I think it is the coolest thing in the world! - Kiara - Age: 9 - From CANADA

Never heard of that thing before, it looks pretty cool. As much as I tap my fingers, I'd be one musical teen. Until my mom took it off of me because of all the noise, of course. - Ellie - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page