The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "cool" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the cool stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's cool item and let us know what you think.

February 15, 2008 - February 27, 2008

the latest Geek Gadget

what it is: Password Puppies

company: Radica

what it does: It's the first virtual pet you can raise, train and love with your voice. Help your puppy grow by feeding, walking, and praising him each day.

why is it cool? Whether praising him, calling his name, or telling him to "Sit," "Roll Over," and "Dance" - your Password Puppy will only respond to your voice. Teach him tricks, play games or enter him in a Pet Show!

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks to Rufus, age 10 from Canada, for your Geek Gadget suggestion.

i think that game is cool. - NAT - Age: 11 - From BAHRAIN

if i had to change something i wold change it to a game for example a game you get to play with your little pets and get some clothes or something for them. thanks for listing and reading my idea hope you like it. - Chloe - Age: 8 - From UNITED KINGDOM

if i had to change something i wold change it to a game for example a game you get to play with your little pets and get some clothes or something for them. thanks for listing and reading my idea hope you like it. - Chloe - Age: 8 - From UNITED KINGDOM

Nothing, it's perfect! - Eelia - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

nothing really because it is kool and it would be fun to play wit and i used to have something just like that but it was called a animal gadget with a bunch of other animal you can take care of. i though it was pretty fun but after a while i got used to it and knew everything about it so it got boring and then my cat broke it. - cyntia - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it's cool - Shamick - Age: 12 - From MAURITIUS

i wont want to change anything from it it is perfect. yet according to my calculations i think that if you could keep a enter password then it would be better so no one can frame your voice if they could they will first have to know the password to get in.(my siblings know how to mimic my voice perfectly!) - Daniel - Age: 15 - From CANADA

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page