The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

February 17, 2005 - March 3, 2005

Nintendo DS

what it is: Nintendo DS

company: Nintendo

what it does: It has 2 screens and the bottom one is a touch screen. It can also produce 3-D graphics. It also is backwards compatible with GBA games.

why is it kewl? It has wireless gaming and lets you chat with other DS users.

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Robert, Age 11 From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA) for the geek gadget suggestion!

Iagree with some of them i know it's wierd but, i do thank you. GEEK GADGATS - Sierra - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

you guys are kewl. i love the gadget! - Ghost - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I love the look of the latest one. I really want one! I am going to ask daddy for one for my birthday. - Hannah - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i think it great - Grissell - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I don't think it is a geek gadget because it is way COOL! - Katie - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is so cool.I love how you can talk with other players. - Megan - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I absolutely luv how you can talk with the other players! It rules! - Annie - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it might be ok well I have not tried it but one of the reasons I think it is ok is because there is not many games for it.I might have changed my answer if I had actually tried it out.Thank you for reading my answer. - Alaina - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Its okay but I think they could put a little bit more work in it. - Olivia - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

HA HA!!! I wouldn't travel without one! My brother has one, but he will NEVER let me use it! - Shannon - Age: 8 - From BERMUDA

this is the coolest gadget ive seen so far - MARKY - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I THINK IT IS A WASTE OF MONEY - Lisa - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is so cool and it's fun to play because a friend of mine has one it is so cool. - Amber - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

gosh u guys are kewl! - Pedro - Age: 16 - From GIBRALTAR

Nintendo DS is pretty lame it,s just what one kid said there all the same. - Nic - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I LIKE IT. - Ive - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is really cool because you get to play games on it and you can chat with other nintendo ds users!
- Merima - Age: 8 - From CANADA

I think it is awsome - Quincie - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I THINK IT'S AWSOME WHO WOULDN'T - ZACH - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

That is not a geek item. - Amanda - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

well i like this geek gadget thing because its really is cool - Mira - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is cool who would'nt? - Kristy - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its so cool its the best i LOVE it - MidNight - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think its pretty cool and nice

- Breanna - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is THE KEWLEST TOY EVER! p.s. I know cause I have one - Mouse - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I don't like it - VIVEK - Age: 10 - From MALAYSIA

i dont like it - Bobo - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its pretty wicked but i would keep my one because that one must cost losts - Charlotte - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

Gameboy, Gameboy Advance, SP, IT'S ALL THE SAME-sure, i've played it and it's cool but all this stuff is THE SAME. - Emily - Age: 11 - From CANADA

I have a Nentendo DS. They are awsome. - Danielle - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i really like the idea of a dvd thing and i wood like to - Kasy - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I dont have it but it looks awsome - Ali - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that the nitendo ds is amazing i have played it - Corey - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

its VERY COOL - Suzanne - Age: 8 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i think they are pretty cool. my brother has one. its cool coz the games are flat and small. you can chat and draw if you dont wwant too play a game with a weird pen thingy. i just don't think they should have released it so soon after the sp. thats the only reason i havent got one. - Sophie - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

This is a very kewl toy. I know cause I own one. IT IS A VERY SWEET TOY! I know because when gameboy adcance came out I hated it, but this I can not get over it! IT'S JUST A KEWL GADGET ,oh and the games they are sweet they are almost 3-D! - Nikole - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I dont have one but to me it sounds kinda cool. - Erika - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

this i a nice one. i have a game bot advance, but this is just more funner than that! i want this for my birthday! - Casandany - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is a great gadget, you could take it everywhere with you it is also safe and let's you make more firends - Lauren - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think it is cool and good fun - ADMIRE - Age: 12 - From ZIMBABWE

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page