The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

This Geek Gadget was from February 19, 2002—March 6, 2002

Harry Potter Electric Race Set: Quidditch

what it is: Harry Potter Electric Race Set: Quidditch

company: Mattel

what it does: Itís a small scale version of a Quidditch game. See if you can catch the snitch!

why is it kewl? You can play with your friends and pretend to be Harry Potter!

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Maria Age: 10 From: United Kingdom for the geek gadget suggestion!

it could really work
i no these things - Maddie - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Well i voted that it was kewl because it is kewl. - Amanda - Age: 11 - From CANADA

I think it's all right. You never know until you see it. - Abey - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's a good idea and all but I kinda think it's a little borrrrrrringggggg! - Krista - Age: 11 - From CANADA

They are cool - Rim - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I don't think that they are a geek gadjet. I think that it is a contraption that is helpful in a way but it is kind of weird. - Dickson - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is good - Alex - Age: 10 - From CANADA

Not Cool!!!!!!!!! - Nelly - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i already said what I thought my Mom Thinks its kewl. - Jonathan - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that Harry Potter Quidditch game is kewl, because I love anything to do with Harry Potter. Also, I like to be able to play those kinds of games with my friends. We have such a good time!! - Michaela - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It would be cool because it might be a little challenging trying to catch the balls. - Trevor - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is cool because I like Harry Potter and tis is just my opinion - James - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

SWEET!!!!!! Its ok. Ive seen better
- Mandy - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's kewl.I got it for only $3.00.It's fun
I could play it all day(though it is hard to put together). - Corrine - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

BOOOORRRRIIINNNG!Who would wanna play with that! - Sophia - Age: 10 - From CANADA

i thinks its geeky I dont think its a very "good" item to buy theyed get bored in what 3 seconds after the game i mean whats the challenge to catch a lil ball - Matt - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's geeky. - As - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I just think Harry Potter Is Thhe Coolest Book!!! - Dana - Age: 9 - From CHRISTMAS ISLAND

it's cooooooooooool from jack. - Jack - Age: 8 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I like t b/c it would feel like your a wizard - Caroline - Age: 10 - From USA

i don't really like harry potter stuff but its cool! - Laura - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

Pretty kewl. I like it. Thanks for the idia!!!!!! - Nikki - Age: 11 - From USA

That sounds awsome - Megen - Age: 11 - From USA

It`s very fun! - Mikael - Age: 12 - From NORWAY

It sounds alright but I don't think go out and buy it because I'm not in the house much to bother with things like that - James - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I Really Think It's Kewl I Think I Voted TWice Too Uh Oh Or Was That The Other Harry Potter Toy? Oh Yeah It Was That Other one Anyway...This Toy Is Kewl I'm Going To Try To Save Up To Get It. - Jonathan - Age: 9 - From USA

I think its really cool because its a racing set and cause the little people race around the track and because its Harry Potter, instead just a regular racing set. - Tina - Age: 14 - From USA

ITS OK - MANDY - Age: 9 - From CANADA

cool - Sara - Age: 6 - From CANADA

I think the gadget is totally radical, DUDE!!!!!!! - Paul - Age: 10 - From USA

well, the only reason i dont like it cause i dont like harry poter - Zaynab - Age: 12 - From AUSTRALIA

its good not really .its some times boring - Kim - Age: 10 - From USA

I think it's silly! - Cat - Age: 11 - From USA

Is it really that tiny? Do you just watch little plastic people zoom around it? I think it's really strange. - Heather - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

Since we can't fly on brooms, and since we can't fly at all this is the way we can fly! We can really pretend we are flying and can be just like Harry Potter! - Lauren - Age: 13 - From USA

Neato! - Heather - Age: 11 - From CANADA

I THINK ITS UNPOPURAL!!! - Kathryn - Age: 8 - From USA

This is definately ageek gadget!!Its geeky!!! - Sush - Age: 9 - From USA

This is so kewl! I loved Harry Potter and I would love to play this toy. - Mokikai - Age: 9 - From THAILAND

its realy cool - Billy - Age: 11 - From USA

I don't think it is cool because all you do is watch them race on a model. - Joe - Age: 13 - From USA

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page