The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

February 14 - March 6, 2006

Nintendogs for Nintendo DS

what it is: Nintendogs for Nintendo DS

company: Nintendo

what it does: Nintendogs is a super-cool puppy training game. You can pet them, feed them, play with them and teach them tricks.

why is it kewl? You can teach your puppy to do tricks using your voice.

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Angela, Age 10 From United States for the geek gadget suggestion!

I think there cool. - Katlyn - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's so cool - Katelyn - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's ok
- Katelyn - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is really cool - Jenna - Age: 15 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i love it - Belal - Age: 8 - From EGYPT

it is good but after a wile it gets boring - Holly - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i have it so i have no coment but NENTENDOGS ARE SO KEWL! - ALI - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

yaah ilike it very much it is kewl and i apreciate it very well - Saman - Age: 14 - From PAKISTAN

i think it is cool
- Chrs - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Hey! I think these modern toys are cool! - Jasmyn - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I like this game cause it not only lets you have pets there so cute in fact i would actually play that game for hours (if i had a nintendo ds) this game can teach kids how to take care of pets properley and they learn the different breeds and types of dogs there are and how to pernounce their names - Jake - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is so cool. I have been liking this game since i first discoverd it was a game. - Kaitlin - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its weird but pretty kewl - Trey - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

that game is cool - Damian - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that nitendogs looks SO fun,and i hope they make a version for PS2 so i can get one! - Alysa - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i like it alot - Ashley - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

geek gadgets are cool - Trevor - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it's really kewl because you can get a range of dogs from dachshunds to labradors and you can do lots with them!!! - Hannah - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I love Nitendogs because my friend has one and I love it! - Jenny - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it sounds really cool - Nikita - Age: 16 - From ARGENTINA

it is swwet. you have a vitrual pet so it doesn't die and you don't have to clean up after it. - Jesse - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

not bad but it's okay - Darline - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is cool i love dogs they are fun to play with - Kaitlin - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it would be better than anything. - BAD - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the geek gadget is real cool. It's fun to play because I like dogs. - Chelsea - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

well its okay at first but then it gets boring - Sarah - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Who'd like something that's not even real! Everything gets high tech, then broken! Wouldn't a REAL animal be more fun to play with than one on your TV? - Carey - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

a very good idea - Oleta - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is so cool i love it i just happen to have it
so yeah i mean i have both a nintendo and a nentendog - Caitlin - Age: 12 - From AUSTRALIA

i think its cool but will get a boring after a while but still i want 1! - Charlotte - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i think that game is a really cool game. because im a girl and most girls think the puppies are so kewl i know i do. - Rayanna - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's cool...I guese and I like animals a lot. - Hayley - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that it is really cool - Tangeal - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think is cool because you at least dont get bored in home - Yaiza - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's really cool!You can learn how to train a dog. If you have a dog you can teach your dog the things you learned! - Sarah - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is cool - Catherine - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that it is very cool!!! - Amber - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that is very cool, How do you guys come up with this kind of stuff. Keep up the good work! - Jadelyn - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its very cool because it gives u a little time to be in a dogs shoes its hard, u just don't know! - Allie - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its great! - Matty - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think this is SO lame it's cots way to much and for the same price i bet you could get a real dog. - Ramayee - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i dont think it is geekish cause i have a pink ds with the minature dashhound game - Bronte - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

this is so lame why would any one want this just train your own dog cauuse if you can buy this game you can probably buy a dog! - Lindsay - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i thik it's really cool.
- Manuela - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is ok coz it is very intresting man - Christina - Age: 13 - From BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA

it is so cool i love it
- Kourtney - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Nintendogs is such a kool game! My sis and I both have it! It's perfect if you're not allowed to get a real dog! - Nicole - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

cool whith a k - Haylee - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I like it and I also have it! - Dolan - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is pretty cool I will actually like to have it. - Arial - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think about the geek gadget is cool andi love it - Rawan - Age: 14 - From KUWAIT

yah its cool i love your gajets - Tyler - Age: 9 - From CANADA

this gadget is the kewlest! I want 1! - Tylon - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i do not think it is cool it is boring and will only keep you ocupied for a short time - Anna - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I do not really care for it. You should get rid of it - Ashleigh - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is cool. - Zarrel - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

cool,even though I don't have one - Amena - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Ilike it very much. - Jack - Age: 9 - From CHINA

I think this a very cool game especially for those who have a pet. I have the game and it is very cool! - Stephany - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that would be really cool.Whoever invinted that has a good invinting skill - Taylor - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's KEWL! If i get a chance this summer i could earn some cash and get one. It think it's the KEWLEST Geek Gadget ever! - AB - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is so cool! - Sierra - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

this game is so coll! It's like you have a real dog but it is all on a game! - Crystal - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think nintendogs is awesome! nintendogs is rated 10 outta 10 of my vote! - Cordell - Age: 10 - From CANADA

I love nintendogs! My stepsister has one and I am atracted to it. - Nina - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i like it - Ashlei - Age: 13 - From U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS

it is briliant - Kieran - Age: 8 - From BRAZIL

it is briliant - Kieran - Age: 8 - From BRAZIL

Its ok but there is better games than that one - Dante - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is awesome because i always waned a puppy that would not think the floor was a bathroom. thank you for your time. - Taylor - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i love it - Kaveer - Age: 8 - From TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO

It is the coolest thing ever! - Alia - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

This is the next best thing to having a real dog!!! A great idea for ids who can't have a real dog or cat. It is a nice neat replica of a real pet which doesn't get your Mum angry about messes on the carpet or flowers dug up!
Excellent! - Kailah - Age: 12 - From AUSTRALIA

I think it is alsome!
- Alexi - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is so cool like total dude - Maurketa - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I don't have it but i think it sounds so KEWL! - KT - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is interesting - Shaneciia - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I have nintendogs and i think evreyone shoid have it its so cool - Rylee - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is really cool,because you can talk to your dogs using your voice.I wonder if it works on game boy sp? - Haley - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I have a friend that has nintendogs and she has about 7 dogs! I love to play it because it is sooo much fun! - Megan - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's so cute! - Tiffany - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it sounds absouloutly wicked. I do not have it but my friend does and I am dying to have it. It is so KEWL! - Elana - Age: 10 - From NETHERLANDS

It is awsome!I have tested it.I have it! - Emily - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that its so cool and fun I have one and I have 3 dogs on the game named: dexter, grily, and sammy. - Brianna - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I own it and love it! I think it's completly genius! - Bailey - Age: 9 - From CANADA

It's so awsome my mom said I couldn't have a dog so I got nintindogs I'm proud of myself - Rob - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i love it - Seana - Age: 11 - From IRELAND

nintendogs are great, i wish i had one - Sally - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think its the best because i have that game and it is really good fun!!I hope people would think of more games for nintendo DS's because that would make them more gret fun! - Kiera - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's cool,I'd like to play Nintendogs.It's gonna be really cool when I play it. - Brenda - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is so rite one. - Andrew - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is very neat! its smart and interesting and will give kids a knew friend. Also if kids dont have a dog they can have one ofo these. Kids may become to occupied with theses though. - Paige - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it it very good because i am into gadgets
- Josh - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think this is the coolest best you have had - Kayla - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page