The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "cool" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the cool stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's cool item and let us know what you think.

February 27, 2008 - March 12, 2008

the latest Geek Gadget

what it is: i-SOBOT Robot

company: Tomy

what it does: Packed with over 200 words and phrases, and more than 200 pre-programmed movements, the i-SOBOT can do everything from saying goodbye to dancing the hula.

why is it cool? Also performing by programmable memory and by the sound of your voice, the i-SOBOT will impress your friends with his moves. Putting the meaning back into "action-packed," the i-SOBOT dances to the beat, does push-ups and somersaults, imitates animals, hula dances, plays air guitar, kicks and punches with sound effects, and even responds to applause. It even plays its own music!

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks to Jordan, age 11 from United States, for your Geek Gadget suggestion.

if i had a geek gadget i would make it more interesting and amazing becuase it is a bit boring - Victoria - Age: 8 - From UNITED KINGDOM

it is so not cool. - Katie - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I would love to have this! People, make way for the toy of the century, the future! This could be a lead to the future! You never know! Anyway, thanks for putting that up! - Mel - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Kool - Timothy - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

oh my gosh! that is totally the toy of the future - Abel - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's tottally compact! I love all the features. I'd want something that could morph. - Jenny - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page