The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

March 3, 2005 - March 17, 2005

iPod

what it is: iPod

company: Apple Computer

what it does: It downloads music from your computer without needing a compact disc. It can save thousands of songs.

why is it kewl? It is kewl because it can hold lots of music. It's lightweight and easy to use.

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Anna, Age 11 From PHILIPPINES for the geek gadget suggestion!

this a great thing to use
i think heaps of peopple will love it - Marcie - Age: 8 - From AUSTRALIA

It is sooo cool I love it - Stephanie - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

there cool
- Kimberly - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I really don't know what to say about it but I guess it is pretty cool. - Shane - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that they are werd - Julia - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I like the idea i like to listen to music and it seems realy asome...Its a gr8 idea - Tara - Age: 13 - From CANADA

it is a computer why it is cool because you can do many things on it and research
- Jessi - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Neato I love these things they have certinly come in handly - Brietta - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I even have one and there are lots of fun!!! - Mike - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

yo wuz up!! i wish i had that geek gadget - Heather - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that this is a really uncool toy and should not be in stores ever - Sara - Age: 12 - From CANADA

it is so like cool dude
- Dreeka - Age: 13 - From AFGHANISTAN

I think that are very cool - Sherry - Age: 15 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Anna I think that your Geek Gadget is relly cool. I did't like it, I loved it. Great job Anna. - Maddison - Age: 9 - From CANADA

It O.K.! - Manuel - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is ok but what if you have nt got ant computer then you could not download the music but for people who do have computers then they would be great - Valerie - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I have a gadget that is called The Storyholder. It will hold any story you want without even a word, you can just write it down and it will hold it just like that. - Charlotte - Age: 5 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think theese very cool!!! - Denis - Age: 13 - From RUSSIA

I dont haveone butI want one for my birhday. - Bridget - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that an apple i-pod is cool i wish that I had one to me it's really not a geek gadget! - Bri - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Well, the PSP's coming out soon, and it'll have a built in MP3 player. - Jason - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

THERE SUPER DUPER - Ashley - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Kinda Boring. - Justin - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

the geek gadet it rocks dude - Anwar - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

I Like it because it"s made from Game's - Isaiah - Age: 8 - From CANADA

well i t is nkind of cool this is my first time here - Sherrina - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think i-pods rock! i would love to have one i think there so cool. - Jasmine - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's really cool!! - Maritza - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Well i think the geek gadgets ROCK!! - Yasmin - Age: 16 - From USA

Well i think the geek gadjets are so cool - JoJo - Age: 9 - From JAMAICA

totally cool - Katelyn - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Hi I think your gadget is kewl! - Angela - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

hi I think its cool! - Kkh - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the IPOD is cool 'cause it is light weight, it travels easily,& I Love lots of songs so instead of me havin to fool around with CDs & a walkman you can just download all the songs on to the IPOD!!! - Leigha - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is rubbish - Demi - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I thimk geek gadets is great idea - Khalyn - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it's really cool u can listen to music when ever you want to - Navy - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

HI I LOVE THE NEW GEEK GADGET. IT LOOKS WICKED - BLAISE - Age: 10 - From BAHAMAS

it's cool and in the fashion. - Ryan - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I THINK THAT is a PRETTY AWESOME WONDERFUL AND A FANTASTIC Geek Gadget!
Awesome Job! - Jennifer - Age: 10 - From CANADA

i dont have one but they sound really cool!!! - Ian - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

COOL iPOD - Isiah - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is great - Angie - Age: 6 - From ANGOLA

I think its very kewl. Its great because i luv ipods - Tia - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is cool - Matt - Age: 16 - From AUSTRALIA

Um... well i was going 2 get 1 for Chirstmas but changed my mind 2 get a portable dvd player. im going 2 get an Ipod this next Chirstmas coming up! - Morgan - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Ipod Is Awesome If I Had The Money 2 Buy One I would - Kyle - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I-pods ROCK! I have one and their AWSOME! - Lauren - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i this website. this website is really cool and i like it alot. - Trey - Age: 8 - From AUSTRALIA

They are so cool! All of my friends have one, but the mini kind. i want one too. - Jessy - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's kewl because it can hold A LOT of music and you can carry it anywhere! - Alma - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's a good thing becaues if your on a train you can lisen to music - Paige - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i think its cool but kinda dumm - Emily - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its quite fun and exicting and the games are fab - Ayesha - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

its quite fun and exicting and the games are fab - Ayesha - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

its wicked only if it done a few more stuff!!! - Melanie - Age: 12 - From CANADA

it good and it fun
- Davon - Age: 10 - From MALI

well, i'm sure every1 loves music and i think its really kewl! - Dana - Age: 12 - From LEBANON

people think there good but there not - Alex - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

Well I think the mini ipod is the best becuase it fits in your pocket and also they come in a diffrent colur like pink,blue,siliver and green I think. But these are just stupied I like the mini ipods - Emily - Age: 10 - From CANADA

i think that it is cool. i just wish it could do more stuff. - Bad - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is kewl, people that are obsessed with music like me will really want one.Seeya! - Lauren - Age: 9 - From AUSTRALIA

It Is Stupid! - Jessica - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

They are cool - Elana - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

itss so cool i love ipods my friend has one and my mom wont let me have one - Michael - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think IPods are cool and all but the thing is that IPods are really expensive and you could just burn a whole bunch of songs on a cd and it would basically be the same thing as an IPod. (But otherwise- there cool - Emily - Age: 11 - From CANADA

i think it is kind of dom
- Emily - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is like so totally kewl. I would like so like buy like it. - Nikki - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I dont really like it! you HAVE to get an apple computer to get an iPod. Then, it is all confusing! - Emily - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is really interesting because it can hold music files without a c-d rom. - Bob - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I would love to have one and listen to all the cool music. - Elizabeth - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its really cool, to me a little but not alot i love it do you? - Deziree - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

there kewl because u get 2 listen 2 music. - Erika - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It seems pretty cool but this thing is mostly popular for Adults! - Mark - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I like it and I want a ipod - Stephen - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

great - Dallas - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Its cool but i'm not a big fan of music but i want one.Well.I would want 1 when im older. - Ria - Age: 7 - From UNITED KINGDOM

Awsome!!! My Dad has one - David - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think music is totally kool! - Dana - Age: 12 - From LEBANON

IT IS AWESOME! - Emily - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

IT IS VERY INTRESTING I LIKE IT VERY MUCH BECAUSE IT IS USEFUL FOR KIDS THAT LOVE MUSIC AND I ALSO LOVEININI'T BECAUSE I ALSO LOVE MUSIC AND IT IS ALSO VERY KEWL WHO PEOPLE THINK IT IS STUPID THEY DONT LOVE MUSIC BUT I LOVE MUSIC VERY MUCH AND MY BIG SIS ALSO LOVES MUSIC EVERY ONE LOVES MUSIC - PARAS - Age: 9 - From TUNISIA

I THINK THE GEEK GADGET IS AWSOME
- JESSICA - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think they are really fun for geeks like me - Ashley - Age: 7 - From SUDAN

IT IS SO COOL,BUT CRAZY .YOU CAN DOWNLOADS MANY MUSIC - KIMBRIANNA - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is kewl who would'nt? i love computers! i mean i love music and think about it taking it everywhere when its real light i mean wow! - Krissy - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

they are so cool - Veondra - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think the i pod is brillaint you can do anythin with this. - Ray - Age: 7 - From ANTARCTICA

I think it's totally cool. - Kikio - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think this geek gadget is cool. The problem is, since they're so popular, how can you afford to buy them? Anyway, iPods RULE DUDE - Pamela - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

MP3 players are great...I have the whole Harry Potter set (audiobook) on mine - Corey - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think the geek gadget is cool.you could put any song you wanton it - Robert - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I wish I had one.It is so cool. - Megan - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is so cool - Rachel - Age: 13 - From UNITED KINGDOM

this is the coolest ever - terry - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is cool. - Sally - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page