The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

This Geek Gadget was from March 6, 2001––March 20, 2001

Cybiko

what it is:Cybiko

company: Cybiko

what it does:Itís a wireless handheld computer for teens! You can also e-mail people and chat on it.

why is it kewl?:All sorts of downloads are available for free from the Cybiko Web site––games, books, calendars and daily planners! It can also be upgraded to play MP3s!

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Tamara Age: 11 (USA) for the geek gadget suggestion!

you guys are pretty cool. nice web site - Eric - Age: 11 - From CHINA

it is cool - Kati - Age: 6 - From USA

I think that it is kewl because it is ageek gaget!! - SANDRA - Age: 9 - From CANADA

i think that the Geek Gadget is like really KEWL cause like look at all the KEWL things you can do play games and all that it would be like carrying a mini computer around so all you computer fans could like play with a mini computer when you go somewhere and so what if they keep getting better at least when no-one else like has the old type you do I rreeaallyy want one. - Lorane - Age: 16 - From IRELAND

I think that it's totally kewl!!!!! - Holly - Age: 10 - From USA

i think that it's really kewl!! i would carry it every where! it's alot more convenient!! - Hannah - Age: 10 - From USA

i think it is a cool gadget to have handy just in case your were to take a long tri to lets say maine you could be able to (if it has instant messanger)you can talk to your friends and family! - Lauren - Age: 10 - From USA

It it kinda stupid because I got it for Christmas and the next day it deleted all the stuff I put in the day before. - Rachel - Age: 9 - From USA

I think it is cool.I hope you carry on with it,I think Kewl will win. - Tara - Age: 8 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I THINK THAT IS SO COOL I DONT EVEN THINK YOU SHOULD CALL IT A GEEK GADGET YOU SHOULD CALL IT THE COOLEST GADGET EVER I SO WANT IT ALL. - Gabrielle - Age: 10 - From CANADA

I think that the geek gadget is soooo kewl. - Ashleigh - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

I think the Geek Gadgets are cool . - Tajuan - Age: 7 - From USA

This is just SSOOOOOOOOOO cool!! I have to have one!! All the comp stuff is for free?!? that is so so so so so so cool!! I so need one. - Jess - Age: 10 - From CANADA

I think it is 1 of the best Geek Gadgets. Wish I had one. - Urtle - Age: 12 - From USA

I just honestly loooooooooooooove it like totally!!!!! Add to my wish list!* That would be sooo kewl if I had one of those. OH MY GOSH that is the koolest you can chat, talk, play games and bassically do whatever you want. OOOOOOOOO i really want one of those. And your guyses site is the best! I would like to say hi to all my friends! HEHE bye bye******* - Raquel - Age: 10 - From USA

This gadget is kewl. I wish i had 1!!! - Leah - Age: 10 - From USA

i think its a pretty cool toy. COOL! - Flower - Age: 8 - From CANADA

I think it is kool cause if youre are bored on a car trip you can use it. - Ali - Age: 12 - From USA

I think it is really dumb! - Kylee - Age: 11 - From BAHAMAS

In a Year that thing will be made about 5 times better. I'd just consider it a waste of money. Desune - Sunflah - Age: 13 - From JAPAN

I guess it is alright, but every-one is going crazy over it. Nothing is better then a computer like my! - Phoebe - Age: 10 - From AUSTRALIA

I think it's great!In fact,I think all of the geek gadgets are super cool! - Shaaira - Age: 13 - From USA

I rily THink it's grate. - Blayne - Age: 8 - From AUSTRALIA

OH MY GOSH!! That is sooooo "Kewl"!!! Though for the price I saw it...... I think they could take AT THE LEAST A doller of of it!! - Kari - Age: 10 - From USA

I think it's awesome !I think that it's a great idea!Who wou;d have known that they would make a computer smaller then a laptop? I think that the picture wouldn't be all that great but, with a gadget like this who cares. It's like the size of a phone with like 4 times the information. If I had the choice I'd get it. - Brittany - Age: 11 - From CANADA

I think this is a cool web site. - Brittany - Age: 13 - From USA

I think the geek gadgets is cool.Dumonde your extremly cool,and Skeeter your cool too. - Brittney - Age: 11 - From USA

I think this gadget is kewl because there is not so many wires and so many steps that you have to take to set it up! - Caroline - Age: 11 - From USA

i think it is kewl because of all the kewl stuff u can do with it. - Sarah - Age: 11 - From USA

THIS IS A KEWL GADGET. - Taylor - Age: 13 - From CANADA

Well, I have seen Cybiko in the store before. It's "kewl" but it's Xpensive. WAY TOO EXPENSIVE. Put it on your Wish List, folks!!!! I like it!!!!!!Hey Lyssa! - JennaLeigh - Age: 11 - From USA

it is fun................ - Corben - Age: 16 - From PORTUGAL

I think it's a kewl gadget because you could take it to school well literally everywhere Can u ring people on it - Katie - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think it's the BEST. The only problem is I wouldn't be able to get because I don't know where to buy it and I live in Canada so I won't be able to find it. - Tamryn - Age: 10 - From CANADA

Ilove it so much but my mom said i have to wait till CHRISTMAS!! BUT EVEN THOUGH I HAVE TO WAIT FOR IT IT IS BETTER THAT NOT GETTING IT! - KIMMY - Age: 9 - From USA

A Cybiko would be cool...use it to send messages back and forth, without other people knowing, play games and stuff. But if they get popular they will be banned in school because people will use them to share answers. - Corey - Age: 10 - From USA

Hey guys, that is really asom where do u get those stuff??? i really want to get one! - Cindy - Age: 11 - From CANADA

THIS IS A GRAT WEB SITE. - ZAK - Age: 7 - From USA

I think it is so totally steller because i love to chat with my boyfriend!!!! - Princess - Age: 13 - From USA

its kewl because i like to chat with my friends and now i can do that in the car. - Bad - Age: 13 - From USA

i think it's a good idea because it just is. - Eila mae - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

I think it is cool because you can carry it around and E mail people also I am not really into that stuff but I think it is cool for Teenagers cause they have boyfriens and stuff.It is cool for a teenager which Iam not. - Christina - Age: 8 - From CANADA

I think they are cool real cool I am talking very cool. - Chanaz - Age: 9 - From BARBADOS

I think this is Kewl because you can chat and send e-mails when you are in the car because it is not a computer and it looks like it can go any where! - Amanda - Age: 11 - From CANADA

I think the gadget is pretty cool. It sounds like a portable computer. - Amy - Age: 10 - From USA

It sounds pretty cool, but why not use a computer which is much better. Also the look and colour is boring. the site sounds cool though. - Bad - Age: 8 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I would want it because I could chat with my friends. It would be fun to carry a little handheld computer around. I like to feel organized, so I would want that. - Caitlin - Age: 11 - From USA

I think that it is kool!!! - Sarah - Age: 9 - From USA

I think geek gadget is really cool.I love it very much. - Desiree - Age: 11 - From USA

Ithink it's good but could have a better name and do more stuff. - Sarah - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

It's so stuped!!! - Nick - Age: 8 - From USA

I'm going to ask a quesgen how fast is it or how slow - Nick - Age: 8 - From CANADA

I THINK CYBIKOS' ARE REALLY KEWL. MY COUSIN HAS ONE. - JOSH - Age: 10 - From USA

I think the geek gadget is the best one youve ever made. - Patrick - Age: 11 - From USA

-I think the geek gadgets are really,really cool. I was wondering if you could send me some. - Hannah - Age: 7 - From USA

its so stupid. - Zinguini - Age: 4 - From CHINA

I think the geek gadget is so cool! It is so cool that you can play games, books, calenders and download MP3's! - BSB_Luvah - Age: 10 - From CANADA

I THINK ITS COOL - MEGAN - Age: 9 - From DENMARK

A satelite hand held head optional for head phones T.v it will give you all the brand new movies and old movies Example: THE MATRIX - Alexander - Age: 10 - From CANADA

I would like to visit the north america - Krystin - Age: 12 - From SOUTH AFRICA

That is cool my brother have a mp3 that is better. - Christina - Age: 10 - From CANADA

it is cool lots of my firend have one. - Joey - Age: 14 - From COLUMBIA

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page