The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

This Geek Gadget was from March 6, 2002—March 20, 2002

Xbox

what it is: Xbox

company: Microsoft

what it does: Itís a video game system that also lets you go online and play DVD movies.

why is it kewl? Internet access, DVD movies and video games with awesome graphics! Need I say more?

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Alex Age: 10 From: USA for the geek gadget suggestion!

Well, I like it, but it isn't as cool as a PS2 (Playstation 2)!!! - Kimi - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that de geek gadget is cool. - Joe - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I thenk that they are nice. They may look like geeks but they are nice. - Sabrina - Age: 8 - From AUSTRALIA

I THINK THE GEEK GADGET IS COOL! I DONT HAVE ONE BUT I WANT TO GET ONE. GO GEEK GADGETS!! - Elizabeth - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is way way way to cool - Donald - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think Its cool and every one should have one. it would save getting a dvd and a computer when you can get 2 in 1. - Kial - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think that x box is relly cool. - Web - Age: 15 - From CANADA

I think x box is sorry!!! They are just trying to compete with PS2 But they CANT!!!!! - Steven - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Ithing it is relly cool I like it a lot - Latoya - Age: 11 - From NEW ZEALAND

I think the X-BOX is a pretty wickid console.because the graphics are beautiful almost real and the games are very fast paced i don't have one but i've played my cousins i'm going to to get one now seeya - Hesham - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

X-Box is a good games consle with brilliant graphics but it will never live up to Playstation 2. - Sarah - Age: 8 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think that It's Cool But Playatytion 2 is cool2. - Brianna - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Well, my bro would love to have one and so would I! I just wish they weren't so expensive! THeY! ARE! TOOO! COOL! - Joan - Age: 10 - From CANADA

xbox rox - Emily - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I Have an XBOX and it's graphics look so much better than PS2s graphics - Kyle - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

who needs that kind of stuff? need i say more? - Heather - Age: 9 - From CANADA

Well I LIKE I't and I't is BETTER than gameboyadvance. I like I's gadgets. I wish I had one! - Adam - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I BET ITS A KEWL PRICE AS WELL. hOW LONG WILL IT TAKE ME TO SAVE UP FOR IT ON 5 POUNDS A WEEK? - JAKE - Age: 6 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i think the x-box was cool untill mine broke.soi really dont know what to say. - Tramain - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I have it!And its ssssssoooooo tite! - Nick - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think the x box is cool becuase it looks cool and has a lot of games!!! - Caitlin - Age: 6 - From JAPAN

Its SOOOOOOOOOOOOO kewl its cool its almost like the play station2 that my brother has,its better then the game cube my other brother like the game cube better so my big brother buy us the game cube it doesn't play any dvd's cause THE CD WAS SO SMALL I DONT THINK THAT THE NORMAL SIZE CD WILL FIT IN THE GAME CUBE!i dont think its for geeks its for evrybody that has one. - Christina - Age: 11 - From CANADA

i think it is so cool!! - Trina - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is awesome because i love video games, movies and going online! - Bo - Age: 10 - From CANADA

I think this toy is so cool. Anythign that has iternet on it is cool! - Courtney - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i have not play this it is the a great game buy it im telling u so the game is comeing to town!!! - Robin - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is pretty cool.
- Scott - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is ok - Alicia - Age: 10 - From FRANCE

This system is awsome. I have it and it rocks. Buy it. - Craig - Age: 16 - From CANADA

i have never even played an X-box.but it looks so kewl!being able to get on the internet and stuff like that is just kewl! - Sarah - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I LOVE this geek gadget! - Michelle - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I'm not really into arcade-y stuff. It's a waste of time that I just don't want to use up. Besides, the point of most of that stuff is to kill all the "bad guys" and killing really stinks. - Heather - Age: 11 - From CANADA

I think their really neat because there really cool - Kaila - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it looks a little odd to me and i'm not sure what it is.But is it a game cube?We have game cubes in canada but they look driferent.A lot diferent! - Karen - Age: 10 - From CANADA

It's really cool.Who wouldn't want one? - Sophia - Age: 10 - From CANADA

I love it if money is no option buy it. XBOX has the best games and graphics. - Chris - Age: 13 - From CANADA

ib really dont know i really dont like the name tho - Jordan - Age: 11 - From CANADA

I think the X-box is awesome I'm going to get one for my birthday. - James - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I don't know.I like the way the games look.I've seen it.But I don't have it.I have a gamecube.I've got the games Pikmin and Luigi's Mansion.
- Corrine - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's neat, but sometimes movies you can play on the internet turn out blurry and sometimes mess up. - Melissa - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the toy is really cool because you can play dvds and stuff Id definitely give it a ten out of ten. - Melanie - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

Xbox is cool!! i wish i could buy one though. i want all those new games with the really cool graphics!!! - Justin - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page