The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

February 17, 2003—March 21, 2003

Personology Hand Held Game

what it is: Personology Hand Held Game

company: Radica

what it does: Itís a handheld game that tells you about yourself using only your birthday.

why is it kewl? Itís cool because it tells you about yourself and you can find out how compatible you and your friends or crush may be.

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Megan Age: 11 From: USA for the geek gadget suggestion!

I think it's cool because if you don't konw somethings about yourself the u could find out - David - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I love it! - Alisson - Age: 12 - From ANGUILLA

I think that it would be kewl because I could find out how much me and my friend are really alike - Jordan - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think itz the bezt. it rokz!! - Marguerite - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is awsome! - Danelle - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

UCK!If you know enough about your self, why do needa gaget to help you? - Hanna - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is very stupid and very keewl - Weston - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i dont like it - Madeline - Age: 5 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think this toy is kool cause when you are bored you can play with it with no one to see it - Briana - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It dosent tell you what you want to hear. - Lfl - Age: 9 - From JAPAN

i think it is cool but how much is it and where can you get it from and does it really tell you if another boy likes you because i would love to get one - Samantha - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

it is awesome!i wish it was real! - Gabrielle - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

hes cool - Josh - Age: 10 - From CANADA

i think it is a step forward toward new technolgy and that it was a great gadet to invent - Courtney - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It sounds pretty cool.But what kinds of things does it tell about you. - Trudz - Age: 14 - From NEW ZEALAND

It's kewl! Can I have one please? - Caleb - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

y do you need to know stuff about yourself when you are you and you control you feelings and stuff. pluse a little game can't tell you who your soul mate is! - Ruthie - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that the geek gadget is nice because I would love to get one - Dkevius - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I THINK THAT IT IS COOL BECAUSE I HAVE A CRUSH ON THIS BOY I LIKE AND I REALLY WANNA KNOW IF HE HAS A CRUSH ON ME OR MY BEST FRIEND I HOPE IT IS ME BUT I KNOW ITS MY BEST FRIEND AND I AM GOING TO BUY IT THANKS FOR MAKING IT!:) - LaTenah - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i yhink the gadget is super cool i love cool stuff - Antowan - Age: 5 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

So cool. - Holly - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that the geek gadget is cool because me and my best friend kamil like little gadgets like the ones you make. - Frank - Age: 11 - From CANADA

i recon i an;t kewl cus u already no stuff about ur self - Brandon - Age: 9 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i dont think it is cool. i know geeks at my skool that is cooler than that geek gadget! - Victoria - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i like that gadget because it is my favorite color and that is not the only reason why i like it another reason why i like it is bacause it is very cool and look cool - Talley - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is very very very very very cool - Talaka - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

this is a very good gadget to see if some one has a crush on you! - Andrew - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

it is preety cool! i want to know who has a crush on me! - Delia - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the gadget is somewhat of a boredom buster. Has it's accuracy been tested? Because I don't think anyone can tell you about yourself by just using your birthday, not unless it has demons in it! - Heywood - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I pressed kewl but I still don't get it. - Sophia - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i dont like this gadget it isnt like a game! - Rebekah - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is so cool I want to get one.I hope they are goning to sell them. - Olivia - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's cool because it tells you if you have a crush - Kallee - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

This weeks gadget is so cool. I have that gadget, It is sooo... fun to play with!!! - Elizabeth - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think this would be an awesome gadget to have because you know how your friends always say I don't like anyone well now I have proof you like so and so - Chelsea - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's just a wast of money and it's not very Practical. If I got it , it would probably just sit on my shelf forever - Chelsea - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's so cool . Like you could find out some cool things about you or another person just by their birthday. - Delaney - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is really cool ifb you think for a little while. Cause i was nervous - Tyrinn - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

This website and the gadget rules - G - Age: 12 - From ANTARCTICA

i thank it is dum cause how dose it tell you something about you that you don't no?i thank it is just a wast of money - Casey - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's cool so then I could find out my friend's secret crush! I could also find out our teacher's birthdate because she won't tell me! And I'm wondering if my seat partner has a secret crush or not. So the geek gadget's soooooo cool! IT'S AWSOME!! - Rym - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i like it - Rachel - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's awsome - Steven - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

cool - Elbers - Age: 11 - From ALGERIA

i think it is very kewl because it can tell you about yourself from just your birthday if it was real i'll get it and know things that i never will have knew from using my mind. - Latoys - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it iz so kewl!!! - Jordann - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I DONT THNK ITS KOOL BECAUSE WE DONT NEED TO NO ALL ABOUT OUR self we alreadt know - EMILY - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that it is very kewl because it gives u alot of information with only using your birthday. - Celeste - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

im srry but i think that thing is not nessecary u should know all about urself u dont need a toy to tell u anything!! - Hannah - Age: 13 - From CANADA

I think this geek gadjet is awsome!! - Bad - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think this gadget is kwel.It tells you about yourself and others just using your birthday. sweet! - Lanique - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

This is not a geek gadget its an awesome thing to have. I recomend it strongly to people 7 and up. No matter what im gonna always want it. - Miriata - Age: 11 - From NEW ZEALAND

I think its dome because you can't do much stuff with it - Kelsey - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is neat you should come up with these every day. - Samanth - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

this game is one of the worst games i have ever played in my WHOLE life and that is pretty bad - Chad - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is terrible because it tells you about your self when you don't want to know about what happens next. - Kiara - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is cool and it is probaly fun to play with! I mean it's light to carry around and I love when geek gadgets are made here! One question, are they for sale? - Brittany - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that sounds awful. People should know about themselves and find out on their crush - Kayla - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that the gadget is every good and it is not a geek gadget it's a cool gadget - Dilan - Age: 13 - From AUSTRALIA

The geek gadget looks awesome! Especially about the part that you can compare boyfriends and stuff. I want it!!! - Katie - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's so cool my class mates would be jeluse if i had one. - Myron - Age: 4 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is realy a geek gadget it is NOT KEWL:-( - Heather - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that this is cool because i like astrology and stuff like that so this would be good. - Laryssa - Age: 11 - From CANADA

I Think it is cool - Hipnotic - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its cool i want one - Naomi - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

It might be kind of cool for a bit, but I would NEVER take it seriously. I know myself better than some programmed toy. There are better things to do than learn about eggnog. - Heather - Age: 12 - From CANADA

I'D ALMOST SAY THAT IT WAS COOL BUT IT DID'NT PASS MY ENSPECTION - Alexandra - Age: 13 - From CANADA

I would want it, but it would probably drive me mad 'cause it would tell me my own mistakes I already know, and if loud I would die - Roller - Age: 12 - From ESTONIA

i think i like it - Sabrina - Age: 12 - From ARGENTINA

I think it is kidda cool. i mean a device that can tell you about yourself with just your b-day! i think it cooly. - Mary - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the geek gadget is not kewl because It has already been invented. - Jordan - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is so not cool! I would never buy it. If I did think of buying I would want my money back! - Catherine - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that it is so 5 years ago no make that ten. - Megan - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I wouldn't think of buying it!!!!! - Jess - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is kind of cool because if your interested about yourself - Paul - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it wasn't that cool because they already have hand held games - John - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its cool.realy cool - Tecil - Age: 9 - From UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

That is really cool! - Sara - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It looks cool.I wish I could have it, but my mom would probably say no - Amy - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I like it because, even though you already know about yourself, it's kewl to see what it says and see if it says what you think about yourself. - Rachel - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's OK but how can some electronic thing tell you about YOURSELF and don't you already know everything about yourself? I think it's not cool because how can it tell u about u it can't be right all the time if it says anything that's right it probably just luck. - Chelsey - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that is so kwel. It can tell you stuff about you with you only giving them your b-day? KWEL!!!! - Renee - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Neat i like it - Stephanie - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that this is a really cool invention and I hope to see it in stores soon! - Chrissi - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's kinda geeky - Desaria - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page