The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

March 15, 2004—March 29, 2004

Spy Gear Eye Link Communicator

what it is: Spy Gear Eye Link Communicator

company: Wild Planet

what it does: The ultimate spy communicator!

why is it kewl? Type a message onto the keypad and then beam it to your friend! A stealth sound lets you know a message is coming back to you, message digitally appears right in your eyes! Range of 200 feet.

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Jessica, Age 10 From: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA) for the geek gadget suggestion!

it is cool for like pranking jokes on your brother with your friend cause then he won't even know what your doing. - Marsden - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its pretty like cool ookay. - Ashley - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it would be cool to get one of thos. They would be definatly ver very very fun. - Crystal - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

hi l think its good and fun - Courts - Age: 14 - From AUSTRALIA

i dont like it. ithnk last weeks was way beter.this will never realy become anything real its so bad. - Bad - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that with this gadget you could have a load of laughs. I mean 1 person can spy on someone and then tell their mates what is happening. So i think that this gadget is really KEWL! - Neil - Age: 13 - From UNITED KINGDOM

yes! - Jameeka - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think its great - Xavier - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's so KEWL! I'd be able to beem messages to my BFF's! (If they're 200 FT away but I don't know!) I SO want it! - Maria - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the geek gadget is cool - Candice - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's not that cool because I bet it's like post walkie talkies, it won't be able to transmit messages if something is in the way - GrĂ¡ne - Age: 12 - From IRELAND

kewl new gadget. i think to improve this part of your website yuo should say how much it would cost. I love your website. - Taylor - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think its kewl because you can talk to your friends - James - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

THAT IS VERY GOOD FOR SLUMBER PARTIES U CAN TELL THE PERSON DIGITALLY WHAT TO DO AND GET LIKE FOOD AND SNACKS!!! - AMOS - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

ack!! this thing is pretty cool, but it could be used by others than geeks. - Teigan - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it ok but any1 can do betta - Bexy - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

kewl - Shanice - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that it looks and sounds pretty cool and it would be good for spying on your mates i would give this toy a grading of 8% - Chris - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

it is cool i like it - Matthew - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is so awsome i dont know why ather pepole dont like it but of course thats there opinion not mine - Cathleen - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

well i think that you have picked out the best geek gadget so far keep looking for new inventions - Emily - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page