The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

March 17, 2005 - March 31, 2005

Girl Tech Friendchips

what it is: Girl Tech Friendchips

company: Radica

what it does: You can pass notes in the classroom without reading it in front of the class.

why is it kewl? It is kewl because Friendchips lets you and your friends instant message each other electronically.

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Jenny, Age 11 From AUSTRALIA for the geek gadget suggestion!

it is awsome. it is so kewl. it is so rad. I just wish thed make one for boys , now that would be kewl. P.S. ur website still rocks - Sam - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Do u think the teacher will see it?Maybe put it under the desk or if u have diffrent Recess,maybe do it during recess. - Edrick - Age: 8 - From SINGAPORE

It's so Cool - Meah - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is very good site for me and i like it very much - Zahery - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I LOVE TI - Sharona - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think this thing is sooooo stuipid! oh by the way your website rocks! - Jim - Age: 6 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

These are the coolest things, I have one. - Gabidiana - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

This is absolutely awful. - Kerrigan - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

this toy is pretty kewl but the only bad thing is that I don't even pass notes around and besides, even if I did, and my teacher saw he'd either leave it, or read it. but PROBABLY leave it. (he like never gets anyone in trouble) so anyways-this is a toy I don't even need. - Emily - Age: 11 - From CANADA

well it is something that is real advanced in technology wich u can have a message to give to your friend without being caught in school,or just to have fun after school! - Shantay - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think this gadget sounds cool, even though I don't pass notes in the classroom because I'm one of the quiet. Although I do want one. - Shannon - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

i think it is really cool, but wouldn't a teacher see the "console" more easily than a little peice of paper? - Grace - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

This would be kewl if the had one that was more of a guy version but the idea is KEWL KEWL - Jay - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's cool because if you send a message to your friend no one can see it and I like to be private about the notes I pass. - Lynn - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its so cool i want one - Emma - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think this gadget is soooo cool I would love to text message my friends. Not in class, but it would be awesome! This gadget is not geeky. - Taylor - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I THINK IT GREAT BECUASE SOMETIMES BOYS WOULD SEE WHAT YOU WROTE TO YOUR FRIENDS - GRISSELL - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think perfect for me.Perfect for the girls in my class and my 6 grade teacher will the notes out loud. - Maigan - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Oh of course it's kewl:) I like it because at school we send many letters and unfortunately our teacher always catch us and with this magical geek gadget we can do whatever we want!! - Charlene - Age: 12 - From MALTA

This is so COOL!! - Capri - Age: 11 - From ALBANIA

it not cool at all it dose not make any sence sorry but gotta say no to it
- Brandi - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think they are so cool even though i have not got one - Ariel - Age: 8 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i think that geek gadget it totally cool, its unique and original and people will love it - Salma - Age: 11 - From UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

it looks cool - Bryanna - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is awsome i would know `couse i have one - Ellen - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its so cool ! i got it for my birthday and the only problem is my teacher found out we had one and she got one now she can read it but i use it in sports when youhave to sit down for 2 hours quiet and i sent my friends messages! - Lauren - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Its geeky - Cooldog - Age: 9 - From CANADA

YAY!No more being caught by the teacher and having to write I will not pass notes in class 100 times! - Penny - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think this geek gadget looks so cool I wish I had one I always pass notes in class and it stinks when you get CAUGHT! - Maddie - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I love this toy! I'm a boy and I love this toy! I use it with my friends in class! They're all boys and they have one tooo! - Hunter - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is I TOY 2 it is the so kewl you can play cool games - Deron - Age: 14 - From BAHRAIN

can i get it cool - Me - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i love it. smart. GREAT GOOD. - Mekkah - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

WHY DONT YOU JUST SAY WHAT YOU ANNA SAY TO YOUR FRIEND - BRITTANY - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is cool because i pass notes all the time in class and i dont want 2 get caught so that is a great geek gadget - Salena - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

That is so awesome!I want it so bad!Lol its fun to send messages in school - Jasmine - Age: 12 - From CANADA

It looks well kewl! - Gemma - Age: 13 - From UNITED KINGDOM

It's magnificent!!!! - Mauire - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's great you can send messages SECRETLY! - Wafiq - Age: 9 - From BRUNEI

I think it's awsome but the only thing is that if someone else gets a hold of one of the chips that you wrote something bad about them, like in the class and they an instant-message thingy and they read it and you get into BIG trouble for writing that! But ather then that, it's great! - Tori - Age: 10 - From BAHAMAS

i think this gadget is really kool and not geeky at all and anyways most of the people are liking it!! - Dana - Age: 12 - From LEBANON

I think its cool cause ur secrets will be private - Ruby - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is so KEWL because you can talk to your friends without other people being able to read it or over hear your conversation. - Melissa - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

That is so kewl! - Nathan - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is good but should have been for all sexes - Iesha - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

The Geek Gadgets are cool and funny and nice. - Michael - Age: 6 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its cool it looks fun its awsome! - Debbie - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its cool it looks fun its awsome! - Debbie - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the geek gadget is so cool because in school my teacher reads my notes in the class. - Christina - Age: 9 - From JAPAN

Dear Skeeter & friend I think
it is a great idea.Now kids can be happy without geting in trouble. - Dakota - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that it is pretty uncool - Kelsi - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

horrible because its just for girls - Spencer - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its cool and i love it - Brittany - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I DON'T THINK IT'S SUCH A GEEK GADGET REALLY IT'S COOL I MIGHT GET ONE FOR EASTER I WISH KIDS COULD DO THAT - BRIANNA - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think the geek gadget is well cool i wish that i had one ! - Nicole - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

it is sweet - Alayna - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its hikks kewl i want one now - Vincianna - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is sooooo cool!It is an improved way to 'pass notes.'I believe it is a cool new way to talk to your friends through technology.Its portable,stylish,and fun.I think everyone should own one. - Alysha - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

The gadget looks really cool - Shalayne - Age: 11 - From CANADA

I THINK IT IS NOT COOL. YOU CAN GET IN BIG TROUBLE WITH IT. AFTER A WHILE PEOPLE WILL GET BORD WITH IT AND GET SOMETHING NEW. - Bobby - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I like it the only thing is that itmight still get you in trouble if the teacher catches you with it during a lesson. but other than that i love it! - Kaitlin - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is awsome it would be cool to have i want one - Paige - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is alsome you can tak to you're friends with out getting in to trouble - Kiertsen - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I love it so much in fact I would like you to send me one. - Jamie - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is so cool - Hope - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I THINK it is very good - Gabrielle - Age: 9 - From UNITED KINGDOM

It's Great - Ella - Age: 3 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

hey i like that thing how much do they coasti wish i had one of those where can you get them from - Colleen - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

That's cool . I wish i had one of those - Verna - Age: 8 - From CANADA

I think that's not geekey at all if you can talk to friends in class wiyhout getting caught that would be GREAT! - KENYA - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the geek gagets cool - Kayleigh - Age: 9 - From UNITED KINGDOM

IT WAS CRAZY - Kela - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that the gadget is so cool because i always want to alk to my friend in class but always get caught by my teacher so this way i can talk to my friend and hopefully never get caught - Lauren - Age: 11 - From SOUTH AFRICA

I think the geek gadget is very cool!
- Candace - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think your geek gadget is so kewl. it has purpose in this world and thats what i think - Rufus - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i THINK THAT I NEED ONE B-CUZ IT SEEMS PRETTY COOL 2 ME ITS LIKE HAVING A CELL PHONE BUT ONLY BEING ABLE TO TEXT MESSAGE - KHADIJAH - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think they are a waist - Carin - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is a pretty cool idea but u could get in trouble with it because u would be looking down all the time lol - Dan - Age: 12 - From CANADA

This is so kewl I never amagened that I would be here but here I am
- Lacey - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

IT IS OKAY - Olivia - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its really awesome because you wont get into trouble for talkign i class but you really should be listening but its also a really kewl way to keep in touch with you best friends or somthing - Te - Age: 12 - From NEW ZEALAND

Its kool because you can talk to your friends on it with out speeking to them but yet you shouldnt have them at school becuse teatchers might take it away from you. but in other words i think its a fun and kool way to talk to your friends in class!!!! - Brittany - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is really geeky for kids to have fun with and cool. - Hannah - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It just looks cool! - Beth - Age: 12 - From CANADA

I think that it is cool - Angelika - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its totaly cool noone will ever want to get rid of it - Zoe - Age: 10 - From NEW ZEALAND

this is awsome - Robin - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's cool but where can I buy it and how much does it cost anyway? - Kayla - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

cool stuff dude - Zamira - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

All i got to say is;it is a uncool thing . - Christeyan - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it's pretty cool but if teacher teach saw u wit it you be in truble - Hailey - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

hhey,i dont think its a geek gajet it should be in the catigory !awsome message sending gajets! this is kewl!thanks now i can say hi without geting in trouble thanks for enventing this kewl gadjet! - Jacquelyn - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is stupid. everyone will want it play with it and then get rid of it but then again its ok! - Hannah - Age: 11 - From BRAZIL

I think it is really kewl! - Lydia - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

COOL! FUN! - Colleen - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It sounds awsome .I would buy it if I Knew how much it is and where to get it . - Jennifer - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

all that will happen is the teachers will ban it. - Katie & Kirsty - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think it is stupid and kewl all at the same time. but really it would be awesome to talk to ur friends on it! - JZee - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Its ok, but what is the point, pen and paper do the job - Chelsea - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

not good because boys don't like it - Casey - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I THINK IT IZ COOL!!! - KRISTIN - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It`s very cool - Katherine - Age: 11 - From PANAMA

IT S REALLY REALLY REALLY COOL!! - Emily - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

good and informative for children ;of my age should check out this gadget - M.taha - Age: 5 - From PAKISTAN

It's gr8! it'd be really helpful as you can communicate with our classmates or even our freinds - Shazia & Meghna - Age: 13 - From QATAR

its kool - Sarah - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's pretty cool.But what if you lose it or if you aren't allowed to bring it to school. - Ariel - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the geek gadget is very kewl! - Destinie - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its funny - Renae - Age: 12 - From AFGHANISTAN

its cool - Mat - Age: 6 - From CANADA

I think it is so cool.
- Megan - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I should know what it is like it is alrigt but people could get bullied for not having one. I have not got one but my friend is getting me one - Valerie - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

it is really cool - Jace - Age: 13 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think it is cool
- Austin - Age: 9 - From CANADA

very cool - Stephanie - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think its gr8! every girl should get 1 as it is a gr8 way 2 comunic8 wid ur frends - Jen - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

hi i think that is well cool and thats it really
- Amy - Age: 13 - From UNITED KINGDOM

This is cool!!! I think it wold be really helpful - Meghna - Age: 13 - From QATAR

i think it is kewl because it has never been made before and it is just brilliant and i want one - Chanel - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

hi the gadget is realy cool - Kane - Age: 11 - From ANTIGUA

I think its stupid cuz you would get in trouble for usin it anyway ! - Eva - Age: 11 - From IRELAND

I think that a superb geek gadget would be a mini phone computer. You know, like a mobile phone but with more power. - Julia - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

i think it is pretty coool about geek gadget
- Tayla - Age: 9 - From NEW ZEALAND

Its a great gadget keep it up guys - Wills - Age: 13 - From AUSTRALIA

they are cool and they have heaps of people likeing them - Michelle - Age: 12 - From NEW ZEALAND

i think it is a goo d idea - Christina - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Really stupid! - Samantha - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Its preety cool and kinda not 'cause i don't have to stand in frount of the class and read it anyway its AwEsOmE! everyone sould vote yes. - Katie - Age: 10 - From AUSTRIA

Awsome,If I had one I'd be the kewlest ever.it'd be fun to have. - Hunter - Age: 11 - From CANADA

good - Aris - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that it is a cool game! - Carolina - Age: 16 - From EL SALVADOR

I think it's kewl all right! - Steven - Age: 12 - From AMERICA SAMOA

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page