The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

This Geek Gadget was from March 20, 2002—April 2, 2002

POX

what it is: POX

company: Hasbro

what it does: Itís a handheld video game that lets you train a fighting machine and then lets you battle it with other people.

why is it kewl? You can have a wireless battle with people up to 30 feet away!

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Justin Age: 11 From: USA for the geek gadget suggestion!

well i think it is the best thing here in america this game is very popular - Alexia - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I really think it's rubbish, coz if u don't av ne1 2 play it with that is near u then ur stuk with a toy that u can't use! Also, im a 13 year old girl, so that sort of thing dosen't really appeal 2 me. - Sophie - Age: 13 - From UNITED KINGDOM

it would be kewl if u knew that everybody would get one. but i think u would be the only person on the block with one. if one or two of my friends hade one i would probaly get to battle them it might be fun but i havent tried it so i really can't judge it - Hunter - Age: 12 - From CANADA

i think it looks really cool. and pluse you can
battle other people - Matthew - Age: 12 - From CANADA

I don't like battling. - Heather - Age: 11 - From CANADA

its cool because i have one. - Asim - Age: 13 - From UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

I don't think that it is geeky but I don't like it or think that it is cool(kewl). Thats what I think. - Colleen - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's very cool. I wanted one myself. It also comes in blue and green too. I like the geek gadget. - Abey - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is very,very,very cool that I want to try it right now.It Looks Sweet!!!!! - Ashley - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is very fun to play it. - Maria - Age: 11 - From RUSSIA

you always pick the cooles new tech toys and i think you know what the best toys r and your web-site is the best - Wesley - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's totally geeky - Sabrina - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I thinks it's pretty cool because I have one and I love it!I havn't got all the colors, but I only have green. - Rachael - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i want one it is soooo cool - Kristen - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

(KEWL) IS COOL! - Seda - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I don't think it is "kewl" because fighting games are dumb and you can only do it when someone is 30 feet away from you and who wants to buy it anyways? If no one buys it then you can't fight with anyone and it will have just been a waste of money. - Sam - Age: 12 - From CANADA

It was not that bad. - Kayla - Age: 6 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that it is a good game. - Kaycee - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It sounds really kewl, but I don't think too many people are going to have one. - David - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think there are already billions of toys like this on sale. Also, what if you're the only person for a hundred miles who has one? Then who would you battle with? Personally I don't really want toys that encourage me to kill people and blow things up because it's not the sort of thing I like! - The El - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

KEWL [COOL] - Deanna - Age: 7 - From CANADA

I think it is SOOOOOOOOOOO stupid! I mean, what if no one had it within 30 feet of you, then what are you gonna do? - Jennifer - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Who are you going to battle with anyway? It's not like everyones gonna have one. - Sam - Age: 12 - From CANADA

kewl!!!!! - Andrew - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is really kewl. - Amanda - Age: 11 - From CANADA

i like it - Brittney - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that's cool. - Madison - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

they are so cool!!!!! - Brittany - Age: 9 - From CANADA

its so totoly asome i have one and you can fight people any were - Andrew - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it's cool-.- - Sophia - Age: 10 - From CANADA

I think that the geek gadget is cool you guys are the best at picking things. - Kat - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's kewl.I wish I had one. - Corine - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

IT IS GOOD - BENJAMIN - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Pox sounds really cool! i love all these new games where you can build your characters strengths and then battle them with friends!! - Kyle - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page