The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

February 17, 2003—March 21, 2003

Cyclone 2 LCD Pokemon Game

what it is: Cyclone 2 LCD Pokemon Game

company: Tiger

what it does: You select Pokémon attack moves and try to win.

why is it kewl? Play against the computer or connect to another game and play with a friend.

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Megan Age: 11 From: USA for the geek gadget suggestion!

I used to like Poe'mon.But now it's GONE! It's out. - Kayce - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that i would definitely buy it. - Ashanti - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is so geeky just the way I like it. - Geekgirl - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is cool. but, if you want people to like it you have to give more description about it. - Alexis - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's Kewl! I reckon Pokemon should come back in fashion because it's a fun game with loads to do! 10/10! - Christine - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think it is cool and you could do anything you want on it.That is why I like it so much. - Sydney - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's cool because you can play pokemon on it and you can have fun on it too. - Caitlyn - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i rather play with a doll then use that! - Alexa - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's o.k, if you like pokemon. - Dylan - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it iz the worst game because its sooo over!! - Betty - Age: 11 - From CANADA

It is so cool i wish i had it - KEVIN - Age: 13 - From AMERICA SAMOA

i do not like it very much - Brenda - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the geek gadget is silly it is just a okemon game thing BORING - Nikki - Age: 13 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think I Want One!! - Bradley - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that it is cool even though i don't like pokemon. but its still cool and i think that it is also intersting. - Vicky - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Okay, no offense to however thought this up, but you know Pokemon' is just not my thing and it isn't really for everyone. That is all i have to say. But i deffintely don't like it. Sry! - Ashley - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i like POKEMON but not this game its a GEEK GADGET. - Amber - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i don't think it would hold my interest long. You have a limited amount of attacks. Woot. You attack. Then you are done. Get the Pokemon Ruby or Sapphire games: you can do this and a whole LOT more - Lance - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Pokemon is so out. This website rules! - Justin - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's great! - PIKMIN - Age: 13 - From AUSTRALIA

I think its cool because Pokemon is popular in the United States of america. - Tracie - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

That is awsome. I wish I had one. - Billy - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I THINK IT IS IS GEEKY 'CAUSE IT'S POKEMON AND POKEMON ISN'T REALLY POPULAR WERE I LIVE IN. WELL THAT'S MY OPINION - YAZ - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it look's very cool. If I had the money to buy it I would and play with it all the time.My friend Page has one and I've played with one before so if I could I would buy one for myself. - April - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think this thing is so kewl. - Sarah - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Its a bit to boyish and it is boreing - Bad - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I really like Pokemon and think it's a cool gadget! I don't care what any body thinks, I mean, they'll find out sooner or later! But it would be cooler if it was more than battiling, though! - Mary - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's a really dumb toy. I mean, all it does is battle people. I don't like games like that. But that's just my opinion. I really wouldn't buy it. - Ashley - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

thats really cool - Max - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

thats really cool - Max - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I love pokemon toys there so "kewl".I bet I would like this one two. - Sawyer - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

That ain't no geek gadget! I think that is kinda kewl!!! - Kayla - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is very kewl i like it very much i want one very much can i have one - Justin - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I REALLY REALLY HATE HATE THIS NEW POKEMON GAME I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY I BOUGHT IT I DONT EVEN LIKE POKEMON - Brittany - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

so not kool pockemon its so old - Dawn - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

Super gadget. - Sim Wei - Age: 7 - From SINGAPORE

cool stuff - Adam - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it rokz in a bad way. no efense its a dosent make sense thing! - Jasmine - Age: 10 - From CANADA

I think that it is totetalty asome! I hope you guys become famiss. I also think that you are asome! - Meghan - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I have no idea what tht is, but Ibet you 1,000,000 that it is cool!! - Quinn - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

so boyish - Ashley - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

pokemon is a little weird no affense though buh-bye - Kara - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i,ts Cool - Alex - Age: 5 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

kewl but I don't like pokemon. - Cota - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Who likes Pokemon anyway. Think of somthing else. - Mal - Age: 9 - From CANADA

I think it rockz!! forget about those girl toys. - Lizze - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

EEWW girls & pokemon do not go well together! - Sophia - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is so not cool. Pokemon is out of date and so is digimon. Mis-teeq is sooo in!! - Lozzie - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

it's not even close to kool
pokemon was so 3 years ago - Benji - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its sooooo cool. Some people think its last year but I don't, I have been watching and playing it sincie I was 10. - Rikki - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

It is so NOT!!!! kewl!!! Pokemon is so0o0o0o0o. old get somethin new!!! - Michelle - Age: 10 - From CANADA

IT'S SO COOL - Billy - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is not kool because pokemon is like old but pokemon is a little kool> - Victoria - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is so not "kewl" - AMY - Age: 10 - From ANTARCTICA

I would like to have the geek gadget but only if i knew where you get it. - Emily - Age: 7 - From CANADA

it,s realy cool i wish i had one - Cody - Age: 9 - From NICARAGUA

ok Pokemon was like so last year. Or is it 2 years ago. anyways pokemon isn't the fad anymore. - Sophie - Age: 11 - From CANADA

I like it. - Alexis - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I wouldn't like it because it's pokemon, but I do know someone who would like it. - Alexandria - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

well it is so cool that you should have an awards caramony and name it gedget of the mounth. - Alexcia - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Cool Toy - Velma - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that the geek gadget is a good game and i love the game. - Zhane - Age: 8 - From BAHAMAS

Uh...! since when is killing cool? - Heather - Age: 12 - From CANADA

i think it looks BORING!!!!! - Kittie - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

it is a cool toy - Juan - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it's cool.it must be made by a creative person - Shannon - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page