The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

March 29, 2004—April 12, 2004

Eye-Lock Room Guard

what it is: Eye-Lock Room Guard

company: Radico

what it does: Snoop-proof your bedroom!

why is it kewl? Now you have a high-tech way to snoop-proof your bedroom from your little brother or sister. It uses an eye combination code to protect your privacy. You just blink your private code into the eyepiece.

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Trevor, Age 12 From: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA) for the geek gadget suggestion!

i dk its kinda ok - Mike - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I thank geek gadget is so cool because it is the best show, also so cool. - Marissa - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Well think they are geek,and cool! - Amber - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is so koool i so todally want one - Sami - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is cool and niceit would be fun - Samantha - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Sweet!! - Mimi - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

kewl - Kristen - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is cool and I want one! - Becky - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

Hi I think your web site is really cool . who ever did this must be really smart. - Silvia - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is really kool. I go on it a lot and it is really fun to do and to go into. There is a lot of kool stuff to do. I really like it and you should to. - Ashley - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

cool . man. - Tian - Age: 11 - From SINGAPORE

i think its a kool gaget!isooooo want one.my sister is always in my make-up. - Becky - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I Think it is pretty cool but What if your brother or sister tairs it off the door but what would be really cool is if you made a little that looks like a tube of lip stick but it really is a hook that shoots out. but I think this Gadget is cooler than than that would be so yea I really like it. - Rosita - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I like it .Is it on sale :) - Karch - Age: 10 - From CANADA

it is cool but that is why they have doors
- Brigid - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I THINK IT IS SO GOOD TO HAVE IN YOUR ROOM - DEJAH - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I suggest that the new gadgets rellay cool because i could use that gadget because my sister lousie is always coming in my room taking my make-up, clothes,haire stuff and a load of other things. Hope u all liked my messade. See u all soon. - Charlotte - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

this is sooooooo dumb! how do you blink a password, you'll look like a total freak! - David - Age: 9 - From AUSTRIA

I think that it is the best. My family loves to snoop in my stuuf so this is perfect! I love it! - Tiffanie - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i wish i could have one becuase every one goes into my room and i never get privacey. other then that its not so geeky!! - Darshna - Age: 8 - From NEW ZEALAND

i think it is ok - Madison - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its a cool little thing but I want to know how much it costs and how to install it. - Joel - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is very cool!!! How does it really work? - Kristan - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is not that cool because my sister is not always there. - Zariah - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is very nice. i like it a lot. - Courtnee - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i really think the gadget is cool for those people with annoying sisters and brothers its a :cool way to keep snoops uotu room - Dillon - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think is cool. - Jorden - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is to awesome, and i dont have any brothers or sisters but to keep ma parents out would be tight - Dominique - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

my step sister has one and if u touch it by a mistake the alrm goes and it's really anoying and it wont untill u put the code in - Krystal - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

THE GEEK GADGETS ARE THE COOLEST. I THINK THIS WEBSITE IS REALLY FUN AND I GET TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS ON THIS WEBSITE. - LILI - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is kewl and you could use it to keep your pesky annoying siblings from going into your private stuff and coming in your room when you do not want them in there. - Madi - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It sounds so cool i would buy one if i could but it way to expensive.it such a funny looking thing - Matthew - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i think it is awsome will you send me one. i think id have to test it first - Macey - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is very cool. - Man-Yun - Age: 9 - From LEBANON

i would like one of them. and it is wiked. - Michael - Age: 8 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i thing it is cool - LC - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's really great. I would love to geat one. - Paris - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I hate it - Kellie - Age: 13 - From AUSTRALIA

IT IS GRATE - TIM - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I THINK ITS COOL DO YOU - KYLEIGH - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's awsome - Tatianna - Age: 8 - From CANADA

Kewl,but how can you blink a code? So it seems kind of weird! Other then that AWSOME!! - Jess - Age: 11 - From CANADA

it's kinda cool i want one so bad. - Jordyn - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think u r kewl! - Kyle - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

not that good - Alice - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

It's cool because it's great for keeping out your nasty little brother! - Elizabeth - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I wouldn't buy it. I have a radica-co password journal and all it does is stay shut! you have say it in the same voice- not the same word. It is too touchy! I'm assumin gthis is two. plus it would be weird to blink* a password. Wouldn't it? - Tessa - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I,t is a realy good web site! - Jennifer - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its great and really cool i am vary pleased with it. - Katie - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i think that it is so cool how can i get one - Stephanie - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i do not like it just a little - Mary - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i thick it is cool - Deja - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its pretty cool - Duog - Age: 12 - From CANADA

I,think it is important - Makenzie - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is a very great idea.Can you send me one - Janea - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is cool because you can snoop proof your room. It is a good idea for people who have younger siblings. - Chelsea - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

This is not good geeks please make it better. - Jason - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it looks really cool. I would love to have one of those and all my friends would be really impressed. I love new gadgets and i can't wait to buy one. - Grace - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think it is O.K. but it doesn't do much except guard your room. I would like my two sisters(six and twelve) and my brother(ten)to stay out of my room, but I think it should do somthing else too, like let you turn on your light or your CD player by saying "lights on" or "CD player on". So, it is O.K. But it could definitly be improved. - Samantha - Age: 15 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I WISH I HAVE THAT,MY BROTHERS ARE SO Anoiying. - Penny - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Well, the r2-d2 gadget is cool. I would give it 10/10. - James - Age: 10 - From CANADA

why would any one want to use that thing i mean look at it! - Cheryl - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its cool but some people think its not but i dont know why
- Ari - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

all you need to do is lock yor bedroom door. i could come up with somthing better in my sleep. thats how bad it is. - Bad - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think Greek Gadgetis cool - Milysha - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is cool . and it is sewtt to - Kristin - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think its ok because your little bros wont go into your room - Kiki - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

ThIs Is A ReAlLy KoOl GaDgEt; I LiKe It A LoT! - Lindsey - Age: 15 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page