The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

March 31, 2005 - April 14, 2005

SpyTech Truth Detector

what it is: SpyTech Truth Detector

company: Wild Planet

what it does: It's a watch that tells you if someone is lying to you.

why is it kewl? It's kewl because you can have your friends put there finger on the watch and it will tell you if they are lying or not.

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Lexie, Age 10 From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA) for the geek gadget suggestion!

This is cool :) - Jasmine - Age: 12 - From CANADA

i think its cool - Meadbh - Age: 11 - From IRELAND

i think its really kool! its so odd and weird the most are voting that its not? well anyways, u got my vote that its cool! - Dana - Age: 12 - From LEBANON

This could be cool. - Mary - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think this is kewl because you would never know if someone was lieing to you or not!!! - Kailtin - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

this website rocks - Jesse - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I would love to have that but how would I get it on my friends finger.anyway Its cool - Jo - Age: 9 - From AUSTRALIA

Oh my gosh that is the kewlest thing i have ever seen. i totally need to get one of those for myself. - Katelyn - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It would be a very useful item to carry around, plus the idea sounds great. - Adam - Age: 14 - From AUSTRALIA

I think its so cool - Nicole - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it's cool and i could find out if all the my frinds are lyeing. - Kristy - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

nice & powerful - Chan - Age: 12 - From SINGAPORE

I think that is a cool invention because you can tell if your friends are lying or telling the truth about something. - Jennifer - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think everything here is cool but i think we should put something more good and Geek gadgets are the most coolest thing i'v ever heard! - Courtney - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is a fun site but it is geeky in a way but cool in other ways! - Bethanie - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think they r good - Kylie - Age: 13 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think it is SO geeky! But kewl!:) - Jess - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I wish I had one of those! - Jess - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that this gadget is cool and would be brillant if it was used by the police because they would be able to tell wether some is lying about a robbery or somehting like that! - Shannon - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

Hi, I think it is quite cool but what if it tells you the wrong thing? - Ksenia - Age: 12 - From SWEDEN

It makes people tell the truth when they are lying and it can help out in alot of ways! - Alannah - Age: 8 - From AUSTRALIA

I think it would be GREAT to see if your parents, friends, anyone is lying. Plus, it's so cool. - Brooke - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is cool because i think my friends lie to me all the time - Darnell - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its ok bt i think it needs more info - Louise - Age: 13 - From NEW ZEALAND

IT IS SO COOL - Mandy - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It was great. - Cierra - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is great
- Keyona - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

This gadget is absolutely Mad!!! What a great idea, I'de never of thought of having a lie detector on my watch, I wish I could have one, I mean being able to tell if your brother is lying or not is great. - Flannery - Age: 10 - From AUSTRALIA

It's sooo cool and useful!You can tell if your friend is lying to you our not.Its perfect! But they probablly cost like ALOT. - Jasmine - Age: 12 - From CANADA

I bought the watch/truth detector about 3 years ago, it did not work at all! I hated it! Kids, save your money and DO NOT BUY IT! I wasted lots of money on it and it was so cheap and was a major bum-out! - Molly - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is sooo not cool - Ron - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

wow, this gadget is really kool! i mean sometimes u badly have to know wether someone is lying or not and this is perfect! - Dana - Age: 12 - From LEBANON

there are kool but for boys not girls - Angel - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is so cool i need one of those - Dory - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I GUESS ITS OK
- NICK - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's awsome you can find out your friends crush or sompthing else. People could also use it in court. lol!!!! It is awsome! - Hayli - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Ithink it's graet - Sthandwa - Age: 14 - From SOUTH AFRICA

I recon the geek gadget is grovey! - Nicole - Age: 10 - From AUSTRALIA

i think it is good - Leah - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

my friends r very trusty & never lie 2 me plus the watch looksss totally dorky. - Crystal - Age: 12 - From CANADA

Ithink its TIGHT! - Kaleni - Age: 10 - From TONGA

it is so cool alot of people would get caught in my school - Sindy - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is cool. Because if you think anybody is lying to you, you could just ask them a question and they will answer it while they are touching the watch. Then you will know if they are liers, or they are telling the truth. - Brooke - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is so cool - Nicole - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that invention is kinnda dumb,but its still kinnda cool. - Nicole - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

wooow! it is the coolest gadget i ever see! swear! - Dinda - Age: 13 - From INDONESIA

If peoples think this is a kewl gadget why dont they add where to get it!i dont want to sit and marvel at a object i want so bad! - Erika - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

IT IS VERY COOL - JAZMIN - Age: 11 - From NETHERLANDS ANTILLES

I think it is SO geeky. - Jenny - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is so cool - Caity - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is a kewl toy.can you buy them? where at? are they real? how much are they? - Stephanie - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

they are so gooffy - Erin - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is Sooooooooo Not kewl.What happens if your friends r telling a story u know nots true like a story about magical creatures or when ur teacher is also reading a story that is not true and ur wearing them.You will get in a lot of trouble.Don't bother getting 1. - Ria - Age: 7 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I THINK THIS GADGET IS THE UGLIEST THING THAT I HAVE SEEN AND THE WORST GADGET I HAVE SEEN - MARY - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

the gadgats work great! - Lorin - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that this gadget rocks. If I could have it then I could tell if my friends were lying about if they liked my clothes, if my clothes are ugly, if they said anything behind my back, etc. - Juliet - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

IT'S OKAY - NICK - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's just amazing how these little gadgets are available to youth around the world. Back then, such a toy would be considered a true technological breakthrough; it just goes to show how much our society has advanced through the years. - Kerrigan - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Its good because its interesting - Kate - Age: 12 - From NEW ZEALAND

it is good - Serena - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page