The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

This Geek Gadget was from April 2, 2002—April 17, 2002

Heads Up

what it is: Heads Up

company: Hasbro

what it does: Itís a fun game where you have to slap the popping pieces of the face back in!

why is it kewl? Itís fun and you can play with your friends!

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Lea Age: 7 From: USA for the geek gadget suggestion!

i think it is sonot new i've seen millions of them - Halee - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I would play with it because I think it looks fun. - Thomas - Age: 6 - From AUSTRALIA

I think it's an imitation of a billion of other toys. It DOES look interesting, but why waste time investing stuff like this when we can use it for other things, more important things? - Rachel - Age: 12 - From LEBANON

Isn't it copying Bop-it? - Key - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

If your talking about the bop the face toy thats lame. If your talking about the idea of geek gadgets thats cool and if you liked my idea of the telescope your cool. - Rachel - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its kewl because i have a game thats almost like it and its really kewl but this toy looks way better - Katharyn - Age: 10 - From CANADA

i think the geek gadget is something that is for little kids so for my age i think it's pretty boring - Leah - Age: 15 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its cool and teres lots of games to play - Sarah - Age: 9 - From CHINA

I just want to say that it looks really neat! No toy is "for little kids." A toy is a fun thing that anybody can have fun with. - Heather - Age: 11 - From CANADA

BOP-IT IS BETTER!!! - Michelle - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i hate it - Kara - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It looks o.k. I mean I mite play if I had it. - Ryann - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it wicked and i havent got 1 but it is grovey so it is kewl in a good way !!!!! - Katie - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

IT'S VERY COOL & FUNNY!!!! - MANSOOR - Age: 12 - From PAKISTAN

Now, I don't have this right but I think that it looks weird, but in a kewl sort of way! - Sophie - Age: 10 - From AUSTRALIA

I do not have it but it looks like any old Bop It toy. - Gregory - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I am to cool for that!!!! - Krystin - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think the geek gadgets are funny and cool - Quadaire - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that it is a whole new bop-it. I think it would be very good. Little kids might like it more than older ones though. - Mike - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

There is already a thing like it. I think it would be a waste of money. - Katelyn - Age: 11 - From CANADA

This game is awsome!!! I could own a million of them and not get bored!! I wish I had one I've never played but it sounds so cool!! - Sarah - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Hasbro!!!! WHAT HAPPENED!! THIS GAME IS SOOOOO BOARING!!!! I got it for Easter, and now its sitting in my basement collecting dust!! What happened? - Kristen - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I dont know i kinda like it. I think its funny looking. My friend has one and its fun too. Why does everyone hate things that are funny and kidlike?! Just cuz it looks that way dont mean it is! - Joy - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

wierd that ggggeeekkkk gaget is like for todlers im all ready "n" to mystery date

- Jenii - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Hey, ok, maybe Hasbros is a famous company, but this toy?? Come on, we all ready have Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head,and we play with them, and takee them apart and put them back together,
Hello??? BOring!! - Casey - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I don't know. It looks like a ripoff of Bop It and Bop It Extreme. - David - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I don't realy know becouse i don't have the toy but just looking at it looks realy geeky. - Nicole - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

not cool!!!! - Joe - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I THINK ITS NOT COOL AT ALL! "I MEAN IT IS BORING
WHO WOULD WANT SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!! - ASHLEY - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I don't think it's very cool!!! - Shjather - Age: 14 - From BENIN

Just basiclly what todd siad. - Katie - Age: 11 - From IRELAND

This game is so funny! I love playing it, but it gets boring after awhile. - Todd - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page