The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "cool" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the cool stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's cool item and let us know what you think.

April 10, 2008 - April 22, 2008

the latest Geek Gadget

what it is: 20Q Artificial Intelligence Game

company: Radica

what it does: This small spherical game of 20 Questions offers hours of retro fun with its arcade style sound effects and light features for night or indoor play. Answer the ball's questions by pressing buttons for yes, no, sometimes, or don't know to see if it can read your mind!

why is it cool? Just think of something, anything, then answer a series of 20 questions. After the last question, your answer will appear. It really works! It's hours of fun as your try to stump 20 Questions. Your friends will watch in amazement as 20 Questions tries to guess what you're thinking. If it guesses within 20 questions, it wins. If not, you win!

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks to Jake, age 9 from United States, for your Geek Gadget suggestion.

I would change the name. - Laura - Age: 8 - From AUSTRALIA

to make it light up - Chase - Age: 7 - From CANADA

It is very cool.everyone will love it soo much. - Demi - Age: 11 - From CANADA

it sounds fun but do you really need another IQ. test game? - Victor - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

The thing that I like best about the geek gadget that it is very origanal. There aren't very many things like it, it has its own style. One thing I would change about it would to have more choices at the beginning, other then just Animal, Mineral, Vegetable,and other. Maybe they could have fruit, or something like that. Thats what I think about the Geek Gadget! - Maisie - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

erm... if i could change something about it then it would be that it could talk to us and respond like a total human! - May-Lara - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I really love the geek gadget and i would love one myself.
what i like best about the geek gadget is the actualk gadget itself and i have actually heard that it can read your mind which is really cool. if i could change the gadget in some way i would change the colour of it and turn it pink! - Natalie - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

Cool! I've played this game. It's amazing how many times it gets the right answer! - Julia - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page