The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

April 12, 2004—April 26, 2004

Bratz Secret Safe

what it is: Bratz Secret Safe

company: MGA Entertainment

what it does: Protects your pennies

why is it kewl? It's a voice-activated, ATM safe with 10 secret phrases that allow only the bank's owner access. For extra security, a private pin number can also be entered. Inside the bank you can stash allowances, jewelry and love notes. There's also a hidden compartment inside, in case someone cracks the code!

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Tiffany, Age 11 From: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA) for the geek gadget suggestion!

IF IT PROTECHS MY MONEY THEN IT'S HOT - EZEKEIO - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is so cool - Kelsey - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the geek gadget is awesome because you can keep your money safe by keeping a secret pincode. It is kewl. I have something similar to it except the pincode is numbers not b-r-a-t-z. Well I hope other peoples put their opinion too! - Karli - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

My friend had one and they do not work good. It says the password is always wrong. - Angel - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

these things are totally radical dude[s]. - Marissa - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i have one and its easy to open - Ashley - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it's the best thing yet - BAd - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think it is really cool in a geeky way - Astrid - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

boring - Megan - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

well my friend has one and it does not work it always says the password is wrong buy her mom,dad,sissy,me and her all no it but when anybody trys it it doesnt work:( so dont get one!! - Sydney - Age: 11 - From CANADA

it is not very kewl because its not for boys & girls - Callum - Age: 13 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i think that its realy COOL! i hope i get one! - Lauren - Age: 9 - From CANADA

I think this web site is good for children to meet other friends. - Meghan - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

there cool there hot especially the one with the green hair not the yellow hair - Natalia - Age: 9 - From CANADA

i think its really kewl - Lucille - Age: 13 - From GERMANY

it is sowe coll - Julia - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its aswome - Sydney - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Well my friend has one and she will tell it a word and then i will tell it a word to get it open and it will open sometimes. So what i am telling everyone out there is that dont tell anybody the seceret word. I hope everybody will take my advise!!! - Mackenzie - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I Think It Is Awesome!! - Hyena - Age: 13 - From PAKISTAN

I think it is so cool! - Shahirah - Age: 9 - From SINGAPORE

i was like it,it was very fun - Rachel - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

Is's really cool! it's my favorite thing! - Neolla - Age: 9 - From CANADA

ITS COOL BECAUSE THERFORE YOUR BROTHERS OR SISTERS CANT STEAL YOUR MONEY. - KOURTNEY - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its sooo cool by a little bit of advice make sure
you have a password that you want. - Bingy - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think this is a great idea! I just want to see if it REALLY does work. - Meggie - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

funny and silly - James - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's soooooooo cool!I absolutely love it! - Quashelle - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's quite kewl. - Bad - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It was so Kewl my friend and I love it. I LOVE IT! - Electa - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I don't really like bratz but, I thought that the bratz toy was really cool I just don't like toys anymore. - Rachel - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I love it! - Dawn - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think its really good - Anisha - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think its really good
- Anisha - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

IT IS SO COOL IT IS SWEET AND PRETTY THE COLOUR IS SO COOL I LOVE IT - DANIELLE - Age: 9 - From AUSTRALIA

i think it rocks - Leah - Age: 12 - From NEW ZEALAND

I think the geek gadget ROCKS!!! - Andrea - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think the geek gadget is very awesome and it is grat - Charity - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the greek gadget is really cool if you could make it a prize it will be really cool. - Hazel - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I thank it was graet. - Tiffany - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think this geek gadget is so cool that anyone would buy it, even me! - Chris - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i liked it. - Brandon - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i DON'T LIKE IT IT'S CRAZY - RENEE - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I wish I could have one , it look really cooool. Nobody will touch my Smallville DVD's. - Belmari - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is cool if u are like 7-12 years old but after that it is not very good of a toy the target consumer is 2 small - Becky - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It`s great! My friend and I love it!!! - Lucy - Age: 8 - From AUSTRALIA

its coll that you are doing this.
- Jennifer. - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

that thing is 100% not cool! - Joe - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's so AWSOME and AMAZING! - Valanto - Age: 13 - From CYPRUS

hmmmmm...i think it's cool becozz we can store our secret things in it's and the others will never know about us. we can store our money and many things hot hot.. - Hina - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is soooooo kool! - Brandi - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

they are sooo coooooooooooool! - Selina - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is really awsome! - Anna - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its really good - Ashley - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

its not into bratz but its a gd idea cool kidscom - Emma - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i think it's amazing! - Chrys - Age: 13 - From CYPRUS

I think it is to TO COOL TO TO SWEET - Jr - Age: 9 - From INDIA

it is very boring - Tiina - Age: 12 - From ESTONIA

it is incredible and fantastic. - Kristel - Age: 9 - From PHILIPPINES

it rocks - Danielle - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its cool but I am not a girl. - Vince - Age: 8 - From PHILIPPINES

this is the best in the world - Sierra - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

sorry bad - Sierra - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

IT'S COOL!!!!! - ANDREA - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

geeky - Anissa - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it's awesome! - Brittany - Age: 17 - From BRAZIL

I think its really cool because my brother Asher is keep on taking my money form my toy bank.i wish i could have one.I am really happy to hear that ther is something that my brother can't steal my money from.Oh! boy iam i glad to hear that. - Ayesha - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the geek gadget is kinda kewl because you can hind anythink to secrets to money and any hate notes or evidence to a hate friend. - Stephanie - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

Hey I think the geek gadget is cool because I need a cool place to keep my pennies because I always LOOSE my tiny piggie bank in my junk in my room
- Stephanie - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Its cool - Jony - Age: 17 - From JERSEY

IT VERY COOL THATS WHAT MY SIS SAID! - COLIN - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think they are really cool and fun. - Amy - Age: 6 - From UNITED KINGDOM

its kool - Gerald - Age: 17 - From BERMUDA

I THINK IT'S PRETTY INTERASTING. - IVAN - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that the gadget is cool. - Jacqueline - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

tise websit is cool - Jack - Age: 6 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think this is great .have a good day. BONG - Kevin - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i would buy a clay piggy bank and u could not steal it onlease u broke it - Jacob - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's a very fab geek gadget. I would buy it for the fun of it, so that I can hide all this stuff in there and wave it in my sisters face. :D - Abey - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

This Item rates cool. Um well I have one thats for boys. The bratz one is girly and i am a guy - Chase - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is cool my bruv would not be able 2 steal from me. - Nicole - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i THINK THIS IS SO GREAT FOR YOUNG TEENS. - HEATHER - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is cool i just enjoy it it is really a good thing for kids like me - Agnes - Age: 14 - From INDIA

this is reaLLY cool...i wished i got 1 cause i like secrets you know! - Idah - Age: 11 - From SINGAPORE

I think it is a wonderful idea! it will attract a lot of customers. it is a great way protect things. - Freddy - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think the geek gadget is really really cool. i wish i had one. - Samantha - Age: 14 - From CANADA

it's so nice & perfect i liked this geek gadget there some thing that i loved it the most i hope everyone love it :) - Yazooi - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that its wicked, cool, splendid, marvolise - Charlotte - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i think it is kewl and sweet - Nicole - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

we think its geeky. - Versace & Burberry - Age: 5 - From DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

Its really cool - Kristin - Age: 9 - From CANADA

Brillant - Claudia - Age: 6 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think it is realy ok cuse i love the couler and like bratz a bit and i like the idea of keeping your money in it so that all my faimly carn't nik my money. - Heather - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is very cool. - Keana - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I htink it will work big time for real. - Beauty - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think this funky gadget is a cool way of saving your money and keeping your sercret things out of the hands of other people! - Aimee - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

i think it is cool but i dont think i would buy it if a came across one - Danielle - Age: 12 - From SOUTH AFRICA

i think it so good,cute,cool and i want it - Dhinie - Age: 14 - From INDONESIA

IF I GET ONE OF THESE I WOULD REALLY BE HAPPY BECAUSE MY SISTER KEPPS ON STEALING MY MONEY!!I WOULD UY ONE BUT IM SAVING MY MONEY FOR COLLAGE AND I CAN SPEND IT.AND ALSO I LOVE BRATS!!THERE MY FAVE!!MY FAVE BRAT IS JASLINE!! - Dawnn - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it really cool because it has a lock for no one can look in there and no one can steal your money. if someone looks in there with out my permission there is steal a seceret compartment. i think i am going to get one if i see one. - Kalainia - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its awsome!! - Ahmed - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

there ok but a bit geeky if you no wat i mean.they are like my sister nice but abit on the geeky side. - Kelly - Age: 12 - From AUSTRALIA

I would not buy it because it is pink and i,m a tomboy so i think if it was in all colors i mite buy it but , probely not - Dusti - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

ALL CHILDREN CAN HAVE FUN WITH THIS ACTIVITY,COOL & NICE . - ELAILA - Age: 9 - From PHILIPPINES

CooL GADGET - Chelsea - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

why don't you just buy something like a wallet with a cheep - but woorking - lock? cheaper, MUCH better. - Lizzie - Age: 11 - From CANADA

its weird if anyone gets in to your money have mom ground them - Caitlyn - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's so kewl.I love the bratz dolls. - Nisa - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it totally cool , the safe is just great, its good because no-one can see what you got inside - Kittyluver - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

What i think is that this is not really good. to save your money all you have to do is hide it somewhere where it's safe. no need to buy that thing. it's wastes your money. you could buy things better than that! - Stephanie - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is cool - Isabelle - Age: 8 - From CANADA

It looks awsome but i dont really have it.But i totally want it! - Alina - Age: 9 - From CANADA

I think that if boys wanted an atm machine thing, they wouldn't be able to find much for them because it is BRATZ. But I do think the atm is pretty cool. I have one! - Kinzie - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

That is pointless. You spend how much? Probably atleast 20$! Just for that. And why do you need 10 voice commands for the "banker" to open it. If you're afraid of someone stealing your money just get a really cheap container that has a lock on it and you'll spend half the money. And maybe actually have some left to put in it. - John - Age: 12 - From CANADA

It is cool & i love it very much. - Haseena - Age: 10 - From PAKISTAN

THEY DO NOT WORLD - DO NOT BUY IT TRUST ME. (my sis got one I can break into it anytime I want) - Ashley - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its all right - Kevon - Age: 11 - From JAMAICA

I thinl it is so awsome I want one so I will look in stores to find one abd see if I can get one....!!!! - Brittany - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's great. - Linda - Age: 6 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its kewl cuz somethings lots of girls play with. I really really like it cuz its my fave color! - Hawk - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is cool - Kayla - Age: 9 - From CANADA

It pretty kewl, so I vote kewl! - Grace - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's so cool i want one too - Kaitlyn - Age: 11 - From CANADA

it is very cool i wish i could tell you some more. - Coolboo - Age: 17 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

is is so coll - Brayan - Age: 17 - From FRANCE

I THINK IT IS SO COOL!IF I GET IT I WOULD KEEP IT FOR EVER AND EVER. I LOVE THE BRATZ - BRITTNEY - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

The Secret Safe is so awesome! Reading about it on this site actually makes me want to buy it! - Candace - Age: 17 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Good things about it
• u can keep stuff in it
• also you can keep stuff u don't want nemore
Bad things about it
• Som1 can crak da code n steal all ur things
• small n the secret compartment iz probz too small - Mohsin - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

Its really kewl I think it was a great idea, people could really need it. - Brianna - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

great - Yumna - Age: 13 - From PAKISTAN

Not surprising at all! - Samurdha - Age: 12 - From SRI LANKA

I recon it is realy realy realy fantastic - Emma-jo - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

its ok - ILSE - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think what you choosed was a great idea.I could use it too because my brother likes stealing my secret stuff.I'd love to get it and if I save my allowance maybe I could get (if I can save my money before my brother steals it too!)I hope the next one is just as cool as this one! - Faith - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

well its pretty fun - Cecilia - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the bratz secret safe is kind of cool but I don't like bratz dolls. - Emily - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Even Though i am a boy i think Bratz are awesome! THEY ROCK! - Neal - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Hi I'm a girl and I think Kids.com is so cool I hope you like it to. - Billie - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think it is an awesome idea but why would it just protect penies why not other stuff? - Samtnha - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its not cool at all!!! - Lil - Age: 17 - From BOLIVIA

It's cool. - Amanda - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Well,I think that it is really good for keeping secret's, because your parents are always trying toget at them - Christie - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

well, the gadget could bemore creative, not just a normal bank - Alice - Age: 11 - From BELGIUM

YAY! A brother proof THINGY! - Penny - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is stupid - Michele - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that u r asome, cool, and neat. thumbs up - CIANNE - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i wouldnt get it - Kristen - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I have never had one but i heard that they do not work. I heard on T.V. it will woork on anyones voice not just they person who programed it. - Max - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the Bratz secret safe is a good idea because people can use it for putting money and other secret stuff and no one can open but you so that good really good. - Shelsie - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think your gadget is great and i want to go buy it - Shanell - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

THE THING THAT I THINK ABUOT THEM IS THERE REAL NICE TO PLAY WITH . - Kenyatta - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that u guys r cool. - Lauren - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i want it! - Alexis - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is great and i want to know more about it - Angelina - Age: 7 - From UNITED KINGDOM

IT'S BORING IF YOU ASK ME WE HAVE IT HERE IN AUS AND IT DOSENT WORK - Harrison - Age: 10 - From AUSTRALIA

I think it is amzing and weird at the same time.
Very creative!!! I wish I could have something really cool as that! - Heaven - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's for girls, I know. But it is pretty cool. Is there a kind for boys? - Jonathan - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its cool because you dont want anyone stealing your stuff now you can put your stuff in your own little locker, and nobody will take the thing you have in it. I thinks it tight, as a matter fact i think ill get me one! - Mietta - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is a really good idea because kids always have trouble finding a spot for things they want to keep private or keep away from brothers and sisters.I like that it is good for suprize presents that you do not want anyone to see.The best part of it is that no one can get into it but its owner. It is a private place for one persons treasures and is good for anyone who needs a place they can only call their own. - Noelle - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think this is wounderful - Emily - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Its not very cool! Why not just buy a regular safe? It is make out of plastic, so with a sludge hammer, you could be $100 richer! - Jonathan - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is SSSOOOOO kewl I like Bratz and I need a safe to keep my little sis out of my stuff. It is perfect. - Madi - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is a awesome thang! - Missy - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is so geeky - Ana - Age: 11 - From NORTHERN MARIANA ISLANDS

Well, for a start I don't really like Bratz, but its a cool place to put you'r pocket money if you think someones stealing it(eg. Bro or sis)and i like the idea of the pin code cause no1 would be able to get it unless you put the pin code as your phone number or something! - Alice - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i think the geek gadget is very cool - Rachel - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i think not cool - Alex - Age: 10 - From MONACO

i think its cool because u can see diferent thing like that cool safe - Jennifer - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Well, i am not wild for bratz but i like how you can keep stuf in there...i would probly be putting stickers over and thing to do with bratz...but i love the idea. - Cara - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page