The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

April 15, 2005 - April 29, 2005

SpyTech Spy Robot

what it is: SpyTech Spy Robot

company: Wild Planet

what it does: It's a small camera on wheels that can spy on people.

why is it kewl? It's kewl because it's a remote controlled robot on wheels with a spy camera that can spy on your brothers and sisters.

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Jessica, Age 11 From CANADA for the geek gadget suggestion!

It's so obvious! Someone would obviousely notice. I say a tiny camera for 100 dollars, which would be a better deal. - Cameron - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

THIS THING MUST ROCK IT"S A CAMERA! - Sasha - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

this thing is so funny! - Bethan - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

that thing is realy cool - Caleb - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its cool,but I agreewith the kids that say its too big and bulky. - Priscilla - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

IT'S ROCKS! - Macy - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I DONT LIKE THE GEEK GADGET BECAUSE I WOULD RATHER USE SOMETHING SMALL AND PORTABLE SO THAT I COULD TAKE IT ANYWHERE - CHARLOTTE - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

You can get in trouble a lot because of it. Thats I didn't say i's kewl - Irekanmi - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

Its Kewl.This web rocks! - Hmm - Age: 7 - From ALBANIA

Cool!! Could be very useful, heheheh! - Corey - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is so awesome i could use it to spy on my brother - Nelly - Age: 16 - From BRAZIL

Where do get this at? how much is it? - Aaron - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is really good i like it
- Daniell - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i like it and i think i relly wont i.i can spy on my sister.sweet revenge - Kristal - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

WellI think it is a awsome idea. I mean u could realy spy on someone with it. I could spy on my brother when he is in his room with his music turnd up loud. - Casey - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it not so neat. - Justin - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i really dont think its that cool, and its not that small to go under a door or somethin and ur bro or sis will know if u get it and its sorta dumb to use it on ur friends, but as greaty people say:different people have different opinions! - Dana - Age: 12 - From UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

I think its cool and there is a lot of kids that sine up for this i think its great. - Melissa - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's pretty cool. - Darci - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think they r very kool i lovem alot - Amanda - Age: 15 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its geeky i never saw it so i dont no wat it is wat is it? - Sophie - Age: 14 - From AUSTRALIA

its cool ilike it but is there more - Joey - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I don`t know what anyones talking about! this is the coolest thing in the world! - Sammy - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is so cool cause i could spy on my five brothers and 1 sister and none of them are step brothers or sisters. - Holly - Age: 10 - From CANADA

I THINK THIS IS AWSOME!CAN I HAVE IT PLEASE!!!! THAT WOULD BE TOTALY AWSOME TO HAVE. WHO AGGRES? - Sara - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

The geek gadgets are so geekey. - Mikhala - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

that is totolly cool! - Sammy - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

that is tottolly awsome!!! - Sammy - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Its not very good cuz i think someone would notice if a weird silver robot thingy rolled up to them! duh! - Stef - Age: 13 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think Gadgets are the latest thing. Without Gadgets the world just wouldn't be the same. Ps2's, Ps1's, psp's, X-Boxes, and other electroincs are Gadgets so are Remote controlled cars. - Marquitta - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

That's cool looking - Lindsey - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

You guys are totally cool but that spy thingamabob is not that cool this week! - Danielle - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is kinda cool because my brother and sister always spy on me but spying isn't right! From Katie (A kidscom fan!) - Katie - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I love it - Haleigh - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

thats lame - Sarah - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

At first sight I thought it was cool, but really it isn't. - Taylor - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is awesome!! Like everyone else!! I think it would be so fun to use and to spy on people! ( I could hear my sis's phone calls ) HaHa. Well I LOVE IT. Bye Jessica - Paige - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page