The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "cool" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the cool stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's cool item and let us know what you think.

April 3, 2009 - April 29, 2009

the latest Geek Gadget

what it is: EyeClops Night Vision Infrared Stealth Goggles

company: Jakks

what it does: These stealth goggles let kids see in absolute darkness using infrared illumination so they can explore the dark landscape around them.

why is it cool? You can take the stealth goggles on camping trips or have fun with them during sleepovers! It's just like real night-vision goggles that grownups use!

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks to Jackie age 11 from IRELAND, for your Geek Gadget suggestion.

I love it.I would change the top so the buyer does not know it is a gadget. - Skyler - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it would let kids ride bikes at nite - Jimmie - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its cool. I know a lot about tecnolgy and this peice of evipment is the start of a safer world! - Delta - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

I really need it its so cool - Charlie - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it's not that good don't know
:) - Jeny - Age: 9 - From PORTUGAL

i think it's cool because i like the way you can see everything at darkness.
but we don't know if thats true there should be a proof - Kelly - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

It would be that the gadget is really cool and at somepoint i could even make one myself if i knew what to do on it and stuff - Joanna - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I like everything about it except there so big on ur face maybe they could make them a little smaller - Bridget - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

That it is so cool I would'nt change a thing. - Austin - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Sounds cool could be a different colour though - Ilaria - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

make it pink or any color but black and white and also orange. - Madison - Age: 16 - From COOK ISLANDS

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page