The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

April 11, 2003—May 2, 2003

My Street

what it is: My Street™ for PlayStation®2

company: SCEA

what it does: Itís a video game for the PS2! You can play 7 challenging mini-games and create your own custom kid character in the game!

why is it kewl? It has insane multi-player competition with up to 4 players on a single console or online!

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

i want to play it reallly bad i wish it was for playstation 1 though
- Jasmine - Age: 10 - From INDIA

I don't think its cool because it looks boring. And I don't have a playstaion 2 - Caitlyn - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is cool.We are getting a play station 2 and I wish I could play with it. - Michelle - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that the geek gadget would be really cool if you had a ps2. - Jenni - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

cool - Kindy - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that it is preatty cool - David - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that the geeks are a fun because i like them. - Kristin - Age: 12 - From WESTERN SAHARA

I think this toy is very Kewl because it looks like fun and its only made for people with the playstation 2 - Jennifer - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It sounds cool but i wouldnt do it. - Crystal - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is fun - JERICHO - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i say its the bomb and its a great thing - Jomely - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think itbad. - Rene - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I THINK IT IS REALLY COOL - MOLLIE - Age: 9 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I want to play it so BAD! - Olivia - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is cool - Olivia - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Its good but it is geeky. - Kevin - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i dont like it because i dont have a play station 2 and i dont want one either!!!!!!! - Kristen - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think this would be fun for a while but then it would be boring - Alexis - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the geek gadget is cool just by looking at it. I think it is going to be asume. - Ashley - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

IT IS SWEET!!!!!!!!!!! - JAKH - Age: 17 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it sound really boring because it is a whole bunch of mini-games. it should be one big adventure not a whole bunch. You should beable to make an adventure too wether it is mini or big it would still be fun to maake your own. - Amey - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it stinks all you do is move your fingers!

- Devan - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it will get boring after a while the cover is not good - Rosie - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I LIKE P.S.2S BUT PLAYING ON THEM ALL DAY LONG IS JUST BEING A BIT LAZY BUT I HAVE GOTTA SAY I WOULD TRY THE GAME OUT! - Shannen - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I Think the geek gadget is great. - John - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

UH...NO.All you do is sit around the T.V. and move your fingers. What fun is that? - Brianna - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is the BEST! I have a PS2. iwanna get it. i just need to know where. - Marguerite - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that the "The Geek Gaget" is a kewl toy for someone to play with. If I won A kewl toy like that I"ll play almost every day.It's a good game for kids to play while their not busy.Like after school or when they get done with their homework or something.It make them have something to do when their bored.That's all I have to say for now. - Ashley - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I would love to play that game cuz it would be da bomb!!!! I really think you should put it in stores! - Megan - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Well for one thing its not and for another thing its just not kewl! - Rose - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the game is the bombs - Ginger - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

This game looks like a great game for littler kids, but not a fun looking from I read for older kids my age, so... - David - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is KEWL!!!!I SO want to play it!! - Tiffany - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its not kewl because they don't give much of a review they should have it more informative as in what the games about.I think its also not because why would a kid want to play a game if he/she is 9-15 years old i think the game should be draged off sales - Anthony - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i want to play it - Chris - Age: 5 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I hate it!! - Sharon - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Very kewl! - Carly - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is something I would get! - Dee Dee - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

so kooool i must get it! - Dawn - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

Awsome - Sophia - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is ok - Haley - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think its great for an invention because we need something like a game or some kind of thing to do with you maybe! - Jasmine - Age: 15 - From CANADA

Oh my gord! I so want it. I have that play staition thingo, so I can like get it.
Kewlllll - Gergia - Age: 9 - From AUSTRALIA

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page