The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

This Geek Gadget was from April 17, 2002—May 2, 2002

Spy Vision Goggles

what it is: Spy Vision Goggles

company: Wild Planet

what it does: These goggles let you see in the dark!

why is it kewl? Now you can explore the scary dark places you were afraid to go before, like under your sisterís bed!

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Nabeal Age: 10 From: USA for the geek gadget suggestion!

I don't think it's that cool because all it is is pretty much a flashlight - Teresa - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is cool I wish I could have it thanks for letting me vote. - Cody - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that it is awesome annd i would love to have one because the only ones I have ever seen the fbi owns and they would make me feel important so i think yeah, sure they'are kewl. - Skye - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

hi, think this new gadget is so cool - Kristen - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Hello! Can anyone see the "Spy" in Spy Vision Goggles????? You can't just point a flashlight everywhere, and plus, flashlights can only light up so much...this thing measures heat (infrared) - Lance - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the geek gadget is really cool dudes i love it. - Emily - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its totally dorky! I mean, good greaf! All you have to do is use a flash light! - Amy - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's kinda cool.Because then at night when I have to go to the bathroom,I wouldn't stub my toe or run into somrthing. - Cheyanne - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I thing Geek Gadgets is cool. - Alexis - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i dont see the point of that when there is just a flash light or just crack a window people should think of these things i well thats my opinion - Megan - Age: 11 - From CANADA

Nice! It's infrared spectrum, right? So I could grab a few super soakers, some water grenades, find my target (at night) and launch an entire arsenal of water weapons! Woohoo! lol - Lance - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I don't really think its a good thing. you could just use a flashlight. Plus your eyes will get acostumed to the dark in abnout a minute or two. But hey, this is just my opinion. - Liana - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

UGLY!p.s. but kewl!
- Leah - Age: 9 - From CANADA

I really think that these companys need to make much
more mature things now and again,well thats my opinion (what I think). - Linkin - Age: 11 - From IRELAND

hey, i think that this gadget is the coolest of all gadgets because the only thing ive seen that is glasses that you can see at night with, are with the fbi. This would make me feel important - Sandra - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it's kewl but it needs to look different - Noah - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I guess it is ok. I mean you can play army at night and not trip over stuff. - David - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I don't think they're neat at all. My younger brother has them, and all they let you do is get a headache, see in green, and the lights are to small. - Hilary - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I like the geek gadget. It's OK. And you can read in the dark with it,that's another reason why I like it. - Abey - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

All They Are Are Night Vison Goggles - Jonathan - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think this geek gadget is kewl!. - Timmy - Age: 8 - From BAHAMAS

It would be very handy for a camping trip, you know,like when you need to find the "bathroom". You wouldn't be scared of your bro's snoring. But, wouldn't it be heavy? - Meg - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think he is a cool dude ecpecially with the saxaphone, spiky hair and the way he stands!!
he also speaks like a cool person and acts like one .I THINK HE WILL BE A GREAT STAR!
I also think he is better than the other boys! SO GO GEEK GADGETS!!! - Salma - Age: 10 - From AUSTRALIA

What's the point when you can just use a torch? - Sophie - Age: 13 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i thank its for geeks.
- Dillon - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

YOU CANT EVEN SEE THROUGH THEM SO THEY ARE WEIRD. - Amber - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

hey!! i saw that on tv last night i wonder where i can get them??? - Stacey - Age: 16 - From CANADA

I like this geek gadget. I think it's cool kewl that you can see in the dark with out holdind a flashlight in your hand.For say you have to go in the kitchen in the middle of the night and you can barely see.Without the flashlight you have two free hands. - Alexandra - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

These would be very helpful in the middle of the night, especially if you are looking for a late night snack! - Cory - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

These goggles look very cool. I hope they emit a green light like those expensive darkvision goggles. - David - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I don't like spying unless it's just a fun game. - Heather - Age: 11 - From CANADA

well in this case I'm the big sister and I don't want anybody spying under my bed in the dark! - Johanna - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page