The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

April 26, 2004—May 10, 2004

Eye Toy

what it is: Eye Toy

company: PlayStation 2

what it does: You put it on top of your television and you are featured in a great game!

why is it kewl? By plugging the EyeToy Camera into the front of PlayStation 2, the image of the player is projected on-screen, making them the star of the game. The player must use his/her hands, feet, knees and more to play and win the 12 exciting mini-games included on the EyeToy:Play disc. Its wicked, you are the game!

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Carrie, Age 11 From United Kingdom for the geek gadget suggestion!

That's totally cool. It's a virtual game. Prps to ya geeks! - Rubi - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I don't think this "gadget" is very cool, I have played one before and it isn't that great. All you really do is hit bubbles and wash windows. You can put your hand right in front of it and is just goes away. They are very boring after only 5 minutes of playing and I just think it isn't anything special. - Devin - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I hate that thing - Danaye - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I'VE TRIED IT IT'S COOL AT FIRST BUT AFTER A MONTH OR 2 IT GETS BORING!!! - Jamie - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I have a friend who has an eye toy it is awesome but you have to have six feet of room for you to play the game right. - Douglas - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's pretty cool except for the fact the games for it are weak. - Dillon - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think you guys are cool - Jimmy - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It looks cool i would get it - Madison - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

That's cool!! - Cas - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is awful - Elmo - Age: 17 - From CHINA

It was da bomb - Denzel - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

all your gadget r AWESOME! - Raheem - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

AWESOME!!! - Neethi - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

no - DESTINEE - Age: 8 - From AFGHANISTAN

Hi, I think its so cool! EVEN THOUGH I DON'T HAVE ONE. - Ed - Age: 4 - From EGYPT

I think it sounds really cooolll!! but i dont know anything about it - Emily - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i dont like it at all - Tabatha - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Its cool depending on the game. - Brittany - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think its kide of cool
- Lauren - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is Kewl but as somebody said it will get boring very quick!! - Criz - Age: 12 - From MALTA

it looks like someting you like for alittle while then it gets to go to the 2nd hand store! - Ashlynn - Age: 13 - From GREENLAND

its really neat i want one! - Shannon - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

cool - Kim - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that the eye toy is pretty kewl. i have one at home and i use every once in a while because i have a lot of brothers and sisters - Sheena - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i guees it migt be kind of cool? - Leah - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its really really kewl your stared in a vidio game Tight - Jade - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

ITS IS SOO KOOL! - Megan - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its great!! - Amairany - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I THOUGHT IT WAS SO TOTALLY NOT KEWL. - ELECTA - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I just dunno what it is!Though I think it's just coooooool! - Naina - Age: 13 - From INDIA

They are COOL - Fahd - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i do not think iit is cool - Erin - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

If I had a Playstation 2 then I might get it,but this is problely one of those things that get dull fast - Mollieq - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I love the idea of the eye toy. It is so cool. Kids can be in the game. The tecnolegy is amazing. YES! This is the best idea. I love regular video games but the only thing better is a video game that you are in. Geek Gadgets you have outdone yourselvs with this gadget. I have seen cool gadgets on here but this one is by far the best. You guys rock! Love ya! xoxoxoxox! - Noelle - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it's ok - Meghan - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the geek gadget is the coolest thing I ever seen in my whole life its has cool games and I could play anything will got to go see you later dudes - Briana - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

This Eye Toy system is pretty fun and very fun to watch also, but it will get old fast and is kinda hard to get used to. All-in-all its kinda worth the money(not really). - James - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

what if i don't have play station??? - Heather - Age: 13 - From CANADA

its ok
- Kelcie - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is cool and neat I am a game freak I love games. - Ella - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page