The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "cool" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the cool stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's cool item and let us know what you think.

March 15, 2007 — May 10, 2007

iPod Pets

what it is: Ipod Pets

company: Ipod

what it does: It dances to music and blinks lights!

why is it cool? Because there is fish, dogs, cats, and a lot of others! Also, They love music and love to dance around! It is great for dance parties or birthday parties.

Thanks Kayla, age 8 from USA for the geek gadget suggestion.

thay r ok! i guess - Olivia - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i love the i dog it is so cool i have one too. - Alexys - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its weird - Karleigh - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that it is just a way to drain money out of peoples pockets so that they can listen to a dancing electronic dog - Daniela - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I like it but it needs more songs
- Natalie - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

That it can have a screen and you can choose your own pets and then they havebabaies and then more and more and more and it can never stop! and plus you can look after them! - Jade - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think is is Super Fly! i've been wanting one for a sense it came out, but to bad i dont have an IPod. - Dianna - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

The only thing i would change is to make one into a horse because i love horese they are my favorite animal in the whole world! - Hailey - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I want it I love that sort of thing. - Lauren - Age: 10 - From AUSTRALIA

I think it is cool - Emily - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i would make it into a robot talking tree - Paulina - Age: 12 - From AUSTRALIA

it would be cheeper and it would react to voice comands. - Maria - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I really love it I wish I could have it if only it wassn't over like 30 dollars. - Machelle - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is awesome - Danielle - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

cool - Fantasia - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I dont know what to chang its also great. - Mckena - Age: 16 - From GUINEA

cool - Evan - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

man i have one i like it because it has blinky things and moves to my rap music.i wouldnt change anything about it - Kara - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Is that all they can do?I would give it 3 points! - Cherryn - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it`s cool because if you have friends over they can listen to it too. - Mikayla - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i want one. - Shelby - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's very cool! I don't have one but I really do want one And I do have a MP3 player. I have downloaded songs to them And I really like the songs! - Brandon - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I would put a lot more songs on their then what there is now. - Callie - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is cool because they have all kinds of different kinds! i wish it could be used with any kind of music player, t.v, and computer! i wiah that i had an ipod and this geek gadget! - Carlie - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it's so cool that i wish i can own one too. - Ken - Age: 10 - From JAPAN

I think there're many kids like to own a toy like that. It's really to be a great gift for kids. - Vic - Age: 10 - From TAIWAN

i like how there is so many animals and how it dances to your fav tunes. if i could change 1 thing about it would be that it wasn't just your basic animals. - Tilly - Age: 10 - From AUSTRALIA

the idog is cool i have one. - Robert - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i-pods rock because know when i have to sit between my aunt & mom & hear them yaping i can take out my "music" - Kristina - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

the idog is the greatest inventen i have ever heard of. i think it's cool because it's sing dance and play music now that whas you call a toy if you can make more of them you will be a millonaire. - Cashanique - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I do not like the toy it is a ugly toy. I would make it look a lot different. - Ashley - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i like every thing about it - Layla - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is so cool becouse it is so cute a little dog aww! I want one! - Jessie - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

I Have the iDog, its cool except I have to carry around the connection cord that hooks the iDog to my iPod Video. - Austin - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that the iPets are really cool. I think im gonna buy one. - Emma - Age: 12 - From CANADA

This thing sounds really cool! I think I will by it. It sounds like it's very catchie. - Kimbelee - Age: 13 - From AUSTRALIA

Make it louder. I love loud music. - Alexis - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i would not change any thing i think it is cool - Kendra - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i love the little dancing ipod dogs there so cute. - Lottie - Age: 13 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think the ipets are sooo cool! It's awsome that they play music from your ipod. It's also cool that they don't need ipods for younger kids who don't have them. - Sara - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

This pet is awsome!!! You can get all type of music on the idog! I have got the rock one! - Camree - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i would change the colers and you could make it in to something about it. - Lidia - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i like it becuase it looks like a dog i would change it in to a cat. - Kayleigh - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's awesome! I mean I don't have it but my friends does and it's so much fun! - Jasmine - Age: 16 - From NEW ZEALAND

i have an ipet. it is an idog. it is not a lot of fun, so i let my brother use it. - Miranda - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's cool - Annabelle - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I would change the animal or the color or make it bigger. - Brennah - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's soo cool and even cooler how it works. And what I'd change about it is the gaget could be a little bit bigger that's all, thanks! - Tiana - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I have an IPOD but not an IDOG but i really want an idog because i love ipod brand stuff. - Patriot - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I also think they are awsome! I pluged mine in at my slumber party and we had the best time! - Claire - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Hey i think I-pod pets are awsome they are like totally in style they are hott! - Ciara - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think i could be a lot better if it could respond 2 what u say, like roll over or something like that.:) - Bob - Age: 16 - From CHINA

i would not want to change it because i like it the way it already is! - Kristen - Age: 9 - From MEXICO

i think it should wake you up in the morning. for an example it should say "wake up" your name and then it should play your favorite song. - Tiara - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I love the way they dance. f i could change something that would be make more things to do on it - Makaila - Age: 11 - From BAHRAIN

It is boaring for over 6 years old - Aran - Age: 9 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I like the Ipod pets, they are very fun to play with. I have an Idog of my own. But after a while, it gets pretty boring because it does the same things over and over again. If I could change it, I would make it more interactive with the user, in example : to make it walk around, like a real dog. That is why I rate it a 3 out of 5. - Angel - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I like that it dances 2 the music and flashes when u plug it in to your ipod.I wouldn't change anything about it. - Leah - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I love it becuase it can sing and dance! I would never try to change it. - Khloei - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its cool - Kristen - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

if i could change something it would be the color thats all i got to say laters! :) - Alejandra - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i would want to have the idog acftually like run around instead of just standing there all day. - Maddie - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i have a i-dog and when i blast my radio it starts to bark like crazy! - Brittany - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I love the I-Dog I have one and at first I had no idea howto work it now I do it's so cool - Brooklyn - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i would chage nothin becaus it would make no difference it is so boring! - Charlie - Age: 8 - From UNITED KINGDOM

It would be free,and have a computer that gives you songs to choose from. - William - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its ok - Lilly - Age: 10 - From CANADA

Well, my mum has one of these cool i-pod pets and it does all sorts of stuff. It even barks and dances. It's cool but they break easily and they get a bit boring. I'd give it a 6 out of 10! - Stevee - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

I love the I-Dog, I have a pink one and it is so cool. - Aicel - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

oh my god that is soo... COOL!!!! so yah its geeky (take it from the most geeky girl in school! - Naomi - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

cool! - John - Age: 14 - From GREECE

It sounds cool for parties. It is great! - Katrina - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i dont like the idog because it doesnt play the music very loud - Brooke - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i-dogs are cool cuz i have one and it barks alot when i hook my i-pod up to it it dance like crazy - Lilly - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i love the geek gadget i wish i could have one but i dont have an ipod i still think its nice and i wouldnt change anything about it! - Alexia - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

my friend has one of these but she hates it but i love it!mostly i like the way how it comes in different shapes and the way it dances and lights up!if i could change it i would have them in different colers - Courtney - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I have an mp3 mp4 player that looks just like an iPod only has more stuff on it. It's realy cool! But it would be fun to have the iPod pet cat too! One Question, Can you put your own music on it? - Cammi - Age: 10 - From HUNGARY

I think that it is cool. I wouldn't change anything. - Yajaira - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

If you could feed it and play with it. - Savannah - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Let you record your own song! - Blaise - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is cool - Holz - Age: 10 - From ARMENIA

It is so awesome! It has cool lights and you can even plug your MP3 into it! I don't have one ,but I sure want one. They look sweet! - Angel - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that the gadget that you are talking about is great because i have 1 myself. - Makenzie - Age: 12 - From BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS

i wouldnt change anything because i think their cool you can use them for parties ect i think you shoyuld never change anything about it. - Louise - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I would love to have one. I used to think that an ipod would be great but now I change my mind. - Bryson - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I like the I-pets because they have so many assorments of animals! They also have the new penguin! They are so cute and add a nice touch to your i-pod! I have the i-dog, but i want the penguin. If I could make anything better I would say that they were almost like a real pet! if you could talk to them that would be neet. - Kendall - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it looks so cool and it plays cool music and dances funny lol - Baeley - Age: 8 - From AUSTRALIA

if I could change it I would not put those two in charge
- Ashley - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i luv this new gadget! it totally roxx! but 1 thing i would change is the size of this geek gadget because it would be better if it were smaller. thats wat i think about this geek gadget. - Gwendolyn - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think It is the coolest! - Kayla - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I have a ipod and and idog. These are cool ipod or not becase they dance to any thing! - Sarah - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page