The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

April 29, 2005 - May 12, 2005

VideoNow Color

what it is: VideoNow Color

company: Hasbro

what it does: It's a portable personal video player! No wires or cords to attach!

why is it kewl? Everyone may have seen the old VideoNow but now they have brought out a Color version. They also have more videos.

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Charlotte, Age 7 From AUSTRALIA for the geek gadget suggestion!

i do not like the GEEK gadget. - Ryan - Age: 15 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's really cool. - Alan - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is very cool. - Shyra - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its pretty awesome - Makayla - Age: 9 - From BARBADOS

this is ok - Olivia - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is cool - James - Age: 13 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i think it is stupid because yyou can do the same thing with dvd player - Sid - Age: 10 - From GERMANY

I think it is dumb, WHY waste your money? The disk is a lot it's self! - Kimi - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i love it - Taylor - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that is cool - Iyona - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

if u ask me i would say the geek gadget is the coolest thing i have ever seen i would like one - Keeley - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i think its real cool and alot of fun! - Dana - Age: 12 - From UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

I don't think its good you know? - MR X - Age: 10 - From MALAYSIA

I THINK ITS TOTALLY COOL - YOLANDA - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Definatly kewl! Now I can watch a video on feild trips, this time in colour! wonder what videos they have though. it's definatly kewl though! - Farida - Age: 12 - From EGYPT

Hey the video now is totaly kewl i luv tv and have wanted one fer a long time. - Miranda - Age: 10 - From CANADA

i thught it was really cool. - Hanna - Age: 8 - From BAHRAIN

i mean why not just get a portable video game instead of a movie? - Cody - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Really if you ask me I think the GEEK GADGET is cool!! - Kristyn - Age: 12 - From SWITZERLAND

Its a great video player. I have one but its not color. - Sonya - Age: 10 - From CANADA

In have the video now and it s fun to use.
- Alejandra - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

this toy is cool i own one - Alex - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is very cool and good for all the children. - Hadeeqa - Age: 10 - From PAKISTAN

It is very cool but soo big you should show a juicebox, they are much smaller and potable and cooler
- Kess - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is cool. - Ariel - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its lame. This kind of stuff can be found on every website. - Clause - Age: 13 - From SINGAPORE

i DONT REALY LIKE VIDIO NOWS CUZ THAY MAKE ME CAR SICK.
- Savanna - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i have one and i think it is very very cool the discis very small - Theresa - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think the video now isn't really cool because it has a small screen and it is just a smaller dvd player to waste your money on - Chelsea - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

IT IS SO SO SO COOL I WISH I HAD ONE! BUT I GOT TO WATE UNTIL IT'S MY BIRTHDAY I SAY IT'S THE HOTEST TOY IN AMERICA IT'S IS SO SO SO CUTE! - Amanda - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is cool to have a GEEK GADGET web site because kids will have a blast like me - Yvonne - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I don't think its "kewl" because every time you finish a 1/2 hour show, you have to buy a new disk and the more disks you buy, the less money you have and the more worthless disks you have, so I say, don't waste your time or money. - Christena - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

you really don't play with it much first when you get it you are like oh that is so cool can i have one mom please then you get it and think wow i am really going to take care of this and watch it a lot but nope you just get really kinda tired and bored of it - Katie - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its kewl i would love to own one - Ashleigh - Age: 12 - From AUSTRALIA

it is so kool I wish I had one does any of you have one at all? - Valerie - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

That was a super cool gadget but it is already hot in stores! - Danielle - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is really ace - Adam - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

It Rulez!!! - Ashley - Age: 9 - From NEW ZEALAND

I do not really think it is weird because I have one and it is really actually great for road trips - Madison - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

I think that the Video Now is a cool toy! It can play my favorite tv show and even sports! This toy is amazing! - Sara - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think a video now is the coolest thing ever made in history - Jenna - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page