The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

March 6, 2006 - May 16, 2006

ChitterChatter KidsPhone

what it is: ChitterChatter KidsPhone

company: Hop-On inc.

what it does: It's a cell phone in the shape and size of a wrist watch!!

why is it cool? It's super cool because you can have 7 numbers in it and if you get kidnapped or lost all you have to do is hit the button and it sends a gps signal to your parents and they can come find you.

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Sara, Age 11 from AUSTRALIA for the geek gadget suggestion!

I don't like it because it's a little tacky. - Jake - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

wow i wish i could have it - Joanna - Age: 6 - From FRANCE

it looks real cool - Hakeem - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Hello i need one of these because i am so good at getting lost but i don't like the colour - Fraser - Age: 13 - From BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA

I think it is so cool i want one of them. - Tori - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think they are neat-o! wow! can u make any more or tell me how to make one? - Whitney - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that it is awsome it seems like a cool things that im sure alot of kids my age (11) will enjoy having and using - Abbie - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

it looks cool i like it because it has a nice colour it is my best colour i like what it is called the geek gadgets - Chantell - Age: 10 - From IRELAND

hey. it is very cool - Shelby - Age: 11 - From CANADA

its pretty cool. - Rylee - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is cool. Maybe you should just change the color. - Emily - Age: 11 - From AFGHANISTAN

so so good! - Ons - Age: 12 - From TUNISIA

its cool hahaha its a great thing ahahahahaha you people rock! - Lovely - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

they r really cool kids com is cool thanx for the cool stuff on here - Rachel - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Wow, that's one cool gadget! And it helps you be safe too! *I want one* - Emily - Age: 12 - From CANADA

I think the geek gadget sounds pretty cool, I mean sometimes i'm afraid to sleep at night because im afraid I might get kidnapped so if I had this "geek gadget" I would never b e scared again thanks to the GPS system. - Sara - Age: 11 - From CANADA

that is realy cool wiil they be in stores - Joseph - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Wow! I can only say Wow. It is amazing I mean who can think of somthing that is a cell phone shaped like a wristwatch. Sign me up I am getting it! :^) - Sara - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that these geek gadjet could save many lives and that it is very inportant to stay safe and keep your eye out on things. - Ayana - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is awesome - Hi - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think there soo kewl and fastinating they total rock - Patricia - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think its cool can you bye them. - Katy - Age: 8 - From UNITED KINGDOM

its cool. - Gage - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its ok - Lily - Age: 11 - From CANADA

I think it's kool and I go on the site everyday. I love it - Kaoru - Age: 15 - From JAPAN

I think that it is so cool that it is a good idea for kids to be safe and other things to so that is so cool and i would love one of those. But that is the thing i like. - Shaelynn - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is really awesome! - Nicole - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's pretty neat. I like the design and thats kewl that you can call someone in case you get stolen. - Christin - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is so cool and i want one - Jade - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

this is cool - Samantha - Age: 5 - From BENIN

I think its very unique and it will help keep kids safe thats why there cool - Alberta - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think thats cool for finding people when they get kidnapped and that would save A LOT of lives of young and teen children. Its also cool because its a cell phone that can fit on your wrist, no more dropping cell phones and paying so much money when you only talk for 2 minutes! But thats kind of stupid that it only holds 7 numbers! But overall its a cool product. - Megan - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it cool - Danielle - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i tkink geek gage is a alsome idea - Aliahlia - Age: 3 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I would love to have a gadget like that. It would make me feel more safe when away from home. - Marcus - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I LIkie it! - Linsey - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

We think this gadget is AWESOME because if you get kidnapped you will be able to be found or contact your parents plus it is in the size and looks like a wrist watch!!! How cool is that?! - Alyssa - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is so cool. - Scott - Age: 9 - From UNITED KINGDOM

thats not kewl
- Courtney - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I love that gadget that be cool to have in real life! - Amanda - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It looks cool - Bryan - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Good - Morgan - Age: 9 - From GERMANY

That looks pretty cool. - Lance - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i hate it - Taylor - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

that is really cool there would barely be missing kid if everyone had one - Anya - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it's cool, i need two of them. one for me and one for my bro. - Kubin - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Its really cool and would be good if something was wrong and you were out i.e if you suffer from asthma and you have an attack you just need to press a button - Soph - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i think its rearly super cool - Fern - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i think its wicked - Corine - Age: 13 - From UNITED KINGDOM

Thats so cool. I think everyone should have one that way there will be less missing chirldren in the world! - Bad - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

hey guys that gadget is awsome - Noah - Age: 4 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think you are all cool. this website rocks! - Jade - Age: 16 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think it's Kewl - Miguel - Age: 5 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think its hot. - Hasan - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

ithink its a cool gadget not a geek gadget ! - Sarah - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its awsome because I`m always scared I1m going to get kidnapped!! - Dani - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

that gagdet is so cool i want one right now - Steven - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think its cool its well kind of geeky - Alexia - Age: 15 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its totally awsome and very safe with the LOST button! I want one! - Liz - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is totally cool - Chasity - Age: 9 - From GEORGIA

i would love one is it real - Niamh - Age: 9 - From IRELAND

I think the geek gadget is very very very awesome - Colton - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think thats awsome - Camilliea - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its cool every1 should have one - Emma - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that it is cool - Amiee - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is very cool it is very useful - Zaghum - Age: 13 - From PAKISTAN

i had never hear of this. It is really good. i just want it so that i can chat with my friends. i would like to buy these kind of magical things. it is really marverlous. - Afia - Age: 16 - From INDIA

That is so cool! I really want 1 now! It's a great way to chat with friends and use for safety! - Hayley - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

That is so cool, it's as cool! Two thumbs up!:) - Mykela - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i love it i love it i love it is mighty - Niamh - Age: 9 - From IRELAND

It is so cool i would love to have one to talk to my friends. - Niamh - Age: 9 - From IRELAND

I never heard of a gadget like that it sounds very cool to me - Candice - Age: 15 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

toatally WICKED I"ve already got one IT"S AWSOME!!! - Thomas - Age: 10 - From AUSTRALIA

i tink that it should be in stores and i will bethe frist person to get it - Shikim - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I first thought that a watch like that would be uncool but then i saw what it said.It is actually usful - Victor - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the gadget cool if I had one i would love. - Shawanna - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is so awsome! - Chamari - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I love the geek gadget. - Sara - Age: 13 - From U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS

well i'm going to be critical i think it is more harm than usefull cus if you axidentally hit the signal button your parents will come for no reason and also why can it only hold 7 numbers? A cell is more better - Critic - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it cool and very useful at the same time!! - Sara - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

cool - Chris - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is cool to me, but to other people it is not cool to them. it is so cool. - Katelynn - Age: 10 - From UZBEKISTAN

I would be very useful because it wouldn't get lost very easy. And you always have it with you. - Adria - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is cool becasue if you get lost, you get found! - Kirsten - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

awesome - Annalise - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's not very cool because what if it falls off or if someone is kidnapping them and they take it or if when the person is kidnapping they might have there hands held back so you can't reach it so i don't really think it is cool. - Kourtney - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

BAD - Quin - Age: 6 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think thats so kewl becauses like it can be very useful lol! - Jacinda - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

YOU ARE COOL DUDE - DUSTIN - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Is this real?? if not it should be because it is a great invention though it my thinking is it should might come to us as a diffrent design because wrist clocks interfier with phisically moving yes. - Lucianne - Age: 14 - From CHRISTMAS ISLAND

it is cool - Samantha - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

this is the best i luv it - Jasmin - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its cool - Nashary - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its cool - Abdoulaye - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that this weeks gadget is a little ZZZ! - Sabrina - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

interesting - Evil - Age: 8 - From BERMUDA

To tell you the truth I think it's the coolest thing I've ever heard of.It rocks. - Jahanna - Age: 8 - From UNITED KINGDOM

there geeks this is a great thing - Shayn - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

i think its totally cool - Katy - Age: 9 - From GEORGIA

I think it's a good thing. Not only for when you get lost but so you could talk in school and teachers will think it's a watch.The bad thing is you only have 7 #'s - Ameenah - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I don't have a cell, but that still sounds toyaly cool! GIVE ME A C! GIVE ME A O! GIVE ME ANOTHER 0! GIVE ME A L! COOL ALL THE WAY! I want one! Give me one! Just One! lol (I still want one!) - Helen - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it very cool yeah i kown some people dont like it - Aljanay - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Thats Cool! Good Thinking Guys!!:) - Sara - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think this weeks item is awesome a watch and a cell phone! how cool is that?!
- Alyssa - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its really cool! - Keirstalyn - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it ok - Clare - Age: 14 - From ESTONIA

i think is not ok - Memory - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is great. you see ever since i was little i was frightened of getting lost or kidnapped from my loving family,so this will make kids feel more safe. - Courtney - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its cool - Antonio - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's very good, the smartest invetion i ever seen! - Bill - Age: 10 - From GREECE

i think i is very gd - Sarah - Age: 14 - From IRELAND

THis geek gadget is awesome! It is kid friendly, safe, and very useful! Everyone should have one! - Carly - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I have never heard of this thing I will have to cheak it out! - Cali - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think its very cool because if i got lost or someone tryed to take me all i would have to do is press a button(do thay have it in pink) if thay do it would also go with my cloths - Kaitlyn - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it should look cool. - Lisa - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Thats really cool but what if they took it from you and broke it - Jordan - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is so cool cause it can hold up to 20 numbers not including your parents. there is a plice button on it (on the side) and you hold that down until u here a phone ring on the other line. - Morgan - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think the geek gadget is cool because as you have said if you are lost which i usaully do i can contact my parents - Siddika - Age: 15 - From AUSTRALIA

it is very useful it it looks awsome as well it can soon be a fashion item - Amber - Age: 12 - From AUSTRALIA

This gadget isd cool - Candice - Age: 15 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

New color and then it's cool. - Beau - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is cool because every day kids are getting stolen, but you really need to change the color to like purple or blue or green. I like pink, but it is really ugly on your geek gadget!! - Kayla - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think It is preety cool because you can call for help if you need it and that is cool the only thing I wish that it could have more minutes so you can talk yo your friends on it then it could be more useful - Sarah - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i hate that idea and its pink - Tyler - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

The gadget is kewl but i really hate pink camoflauge. - Malik - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is uncool who ever made it give a pat on your back NOT! - Adama - Age: 9 - From GAMBIA

it is weird and cool ok totally doode - Peyton - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

This would be SUCH a cool thing to give to my little 11 year old sister, Mellisa! Awesome invention for younger kids. - Ashlee - Age: 16 - From AUSTRALIA

I think the Geek gadget is cool but it's looks maybe you can change that! - Meggie - Age: 8 - From CANADA

I Think that it is cool but it should come in a different color because that pink army phytic is UGLY! - Jolly - Age: 15 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Its COOL - Maryam - Age: 16 - From PAKISTAN

I think that it is very cool and whoever made it should be proud of themselves. - Rosalea - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

cool - Arisha - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is really kewl and i like the colours! - Lauren - Age: 9 - From UNITED KINGDOM

My opinion about the ChitterChatter KidsPhone is its really cool. My parents dont trust me to go out on my own because of bad people if I had a ChitterChatter KidsPhone they might let me go out more. It is also cool cause it goes on your wrist like a watch so you wouldnt loose it as easy as you would a regular cell phone! - Zarah - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think they are ok - Tamar - Age: 7 - From ISRAEL

it would be intersting if we get it for free - Kimberly - Age: 11 - From CANADA

That is very cool! - Detyari - Age: 9 - From PUERTO RICO

it is awsome! - Em - Age: 8 - From CANADA

I think its cool but the people who didnt like it were probabaly boys as it is shown in pink camoflauge. - Shannah - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i think its cool. - Lesley-ann - Age: 11 - From MAURITIUS

I think the geek gadget is kewl. - Abhi - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is neat and i want to vote for this cool toy. - Jasmine - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Its cool but the design is ugly it should look like a gps not a belt - Alix - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It`s cool because I`m always getting lost once and a while . Also my dad is so fussy to have phone nubers in everbody`s shoes. ( I mean that he writes are number on paper and foldes it and he stuffs it right in shoes ! Thanks to this now that I `l be safe ! - Marya - Age: 8 - From SAUDI ARABIA

It's promising to be the best gadget of all times! - Lahlan - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is cool bacause every time I go outside and i dont have a ride home i can connect with my parents cool. - Tasia - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is really cool! I would love to have it. - Meredith - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is very nice - Sami - Age: 8 - From JORDAN

That is hot! I mean it is neat. I like the whole cellphone thing and if you get lost and what-not. Is it real? - Ashley - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its kewl and its useful to kids and parents. the only thing i dont get is how does the parents get the message and wat if the batteries run out does it use the same batteries as other watches does i mean really now lets think about it. but still its cool and its a great fashion thing. - Sumiao - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Its good! - Tiffany - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it should be better - Roger - Age: 11 - From ANDORRA

i think it rocks - Melannie - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

that the colors ae bad - Syd - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

cool cool and cool - Moo - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

i think its great but I hate the colour Pink.It should be Green thanks - Terri - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

I thik that is really cool but it needs to be a different color - Clayton - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

to geekey - Samuel - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think it rocks and dudes if you have one your lucky! But I don`t like the color.:) - Dylan - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

ya their cool - Joe - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it cooler than a cellphone - Savon - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i hate it - Daniel - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it fun and cool.also something fun to play - Shailene - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

The geek gadget is cool and safe! - Ali - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i want a phone thing coz its cool and keeps you safe - Lulu - Age: 3 - From UNITED KINGDOM

this thing is cool! where do i get one. - Carly - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

so cool! - Jillian - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that the Geek Gadget is really coll object. - Regina - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is weird - Briana - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

COOL! - Levi - Age: 8 - From CANADA

Cool and great - Klaussie - Age: 8 - From CANADA

thats really cool how do you make it - Lakyn - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is a very good i dea because of all the kidnapping and crimes going around - Jess - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

it rules it is so clever to think of that you must be very clever. - Roslyn - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

The wrist watch phone thing is awsome because you can always just push one button and your parents can come and find you! - Lauren - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is a great idea! - Kristin - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is cool and great! But the name sonds not a good name for the link! - Sarah - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

geek gaget is really good and realy helpful - Betty - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I like the gadget becouse it is a cellphone but in the size of a watch.That is a handy thing to have if you where kidnaped.I whould like it more if it was black. - Vincent - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

good idea.but not cool - Jack - Age: 9 - From ITALY

I belive no game could be better than Kidscom! it is the best I have ever played. - David - Age: 8 - From AUSTRALIA

I think their are really cool
- Jose - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I like it - Heather - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

that is so cool where can i get that from and havw you sold that before? - Brandi - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that it is kewl cause it sounds kewl - Marie - Age: 9 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think it's really cool but maybe it should be a different color for me and it stinks it's not in the stores. - Nikki - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

That is so kewl. I mean it is awesome. - Khrystian - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the phone is very cool because i would want my mom to find me if i were being kidnapped - Megan - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that is a fantastic idea because it is useful for lots of things EXAMPLE:you can press a button on it and it sends a gp to your mum and dad if you were getting kidnapped.Sometimes with my mobile I always think I lost my phone but with it strapped around your arm like watch so you won,t think you lost it and it has a cool design around it it is pure cool. - Jennie - Age: 10 - From IRELAND

I think it is a good idea because you cant lose it because, it will be on your wrist and such a smallthing that is so cool. - Saresh - Age: 11 - From ARUBA

it's cool and you can take it to school and people will think it's a normal watch. - Ashley - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it's rad if you get lost in the fair or somewhere you can contact them - Ashley - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

cool i like it - Vanessa - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it look and sounds kinda good but i dont know it sounds like a toy that they keep in touth with. - Bea - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that it is a great gadget i think that you might do alot of things on it. - Shayontae - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's a pretty cool gadget they hvae made better but I would buy it
- Christina - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is an awsome and useful gadget i dont know who would be insane to not want one it is safe and smart i wonder who made it?Who ever did here is a congrats! - Rabia - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I THINK it's cool because if you are ever lost, your parents will know where you are. And, it's a cool looking phone! - Curran - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is the best thing ever - Bobbi - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that the gadget is really awsome. - Sabrina - Age: 8 - From CANADA

I think its very cool and handy. - Kayla - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Omg that would be awsome if i needed a phone. - Ali - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think every kid should have one. - Stacy - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Nothing special. - Uichiro - Age: 14 - From JAPAN

its cool - Hailee - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

well i think its great - Chrystal - Age: 14 - From BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS

It is so cool! i would so buy it! - Alia - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is cool because anytime that you need help or get kidnapped you can just press buttons to signal your parents for help i wish i could buy one in the store - Briana - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

thats a good gadget to have becase where i live alot of people get kidnaped. and your parents dont ever have to worry about you. - Megan - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It Is cool to find somthing new. - Gerardo - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is boring - Antony - Age: 10 - From EGYPT

Its really cool i just love it - K.C. - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

I think this is so so so so awesome and cool I so wish I had it it is so easy and simple I just wish you could put in as many numbers as you want or you could dial numbers. I really want on though. If they sold that in stores I would so buy it. - Erin - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is so kewl i want to get it - Austin - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is cool. - Neenee - Age: 11 - From FINLAND

i think it is awsome and it could really come in hany if you ever do get kidnaped or something like that! - Emili - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is awsom. i would like to have one. - Nicole - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

ace, dude!! - Tomisimo - Age: 15 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think it is cool - Kayla - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think thats awesome! thats really cool that you press a button and your parents can find you! - Leah - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is cool - Michael - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think this is so fun thanks dor inventing this it is so stunning its to die for i abousiutly love it - AHKEIL - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that this gadget could really help the world. - Meagan - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that the geek gadget is so cool and it helps to let the imagination and the creativity of children grow. - Nicole - Age: 11 - From PHILIPPINES

I think the Geek Gadgets are so cool. Thats what I think. - Shelby - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think this weeks kewl gaget is AWESOME! - Morgan - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i dont like the disign i dont like pink but its cool cuz its just a watch and u can signal your parenets weredo u buy thease? - Carly - Age: 13 - From CANADA

it is kewl sumtimes this is a reallly awsome site - Nokomas - Age: 13 - From DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

i think it rocks geek gadget more like chic gadget - Coral - Age: 13 - From UNITED KINGDOM

this looks really cool i wish i had it! - Ashlee - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

they are cool - Hollie - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I thank it is so cool - Brittany - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's cool because its a cell phone but it can only hold 7 numbers - Samson - Age: 12 - From CANADA

i like this gadget it's fashionable it's cute - Deija - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its so rubbish! - Rebekah - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

its nice but i dont like the color - Nia - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think they can help you alot. - Bad - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is okay. There is another thing that can hold 20 numbers and looks like a phone so kids feel more grown up. - Peyton - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Its COOL.and 100,000,000 More - Cheyenne - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

They are cool!
- Penny - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think the geek gadget is kool! - Tierra - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Cool, Dude or Dudet. - Claire - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is really Cool - Amanda - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's so cool! I think every one shoud have them! COOL! - Gabby - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is wicked can i have one thanks - Lauren - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think that geek gadget. are so cool. - Parris - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is so great - Jacie - Age: 13 - From ISRAEL

that looks so cool - Lizzie - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think its tight i want one - Bre - Age: 12 - From GEORGIA

cool - James - Age: 7 - From ANTARCTICA

i love it i mean it's so cool now i can talk to my friends without wasting minutes - Leslie - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is awesome and the coolest thing ever will you please put it in stores. - Madison - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

you and the gadget ROCKS! - Juswan - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think its cool - Kirsten - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think it is 'kewl' because i just think it is cool, because you can signal your parents. - Michelle - Age: 10 - From HONG KONG

I think that that gadget is kewl because it looks very handy. All though does it only come in pink? The girls who do not like pink will not like it and the boys would not like it. - Chloe - Age: 9 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I absoloutly luv it...i can not tell you how amazing i think it is!! FAB - Rafi - Age: 6 - From BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS

I think it's cool in someways but not so coo in others or should I say kewl.LOL!It's kewl because at school you woul d be wearinb what looked like a watch but but its not so kewl because like what if it started ringing during class? - Girlygirl - Age: 16 - From AUSTRIA

I thank that the cellphone watch is prety cool. - Sumer - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its cool - Kala - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think is awesome - Clayton - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is ok but can it come in different colours - Sam - Age: 12 - From AUSTRALIA

the geek gadget is fun - Emily - Age: 13 - From PUERTO RICO

I think about geek gadget it is great. - Jarriod - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

cool - Matt - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it was fine
- Elizabeth - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that it is cool - Kaleena - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i thought they were cool - Samanjam - Age: 15 - From CAPE VERDE

i think its cool! but i would like it more if it came in different styles or maybe personalize your own. that would be cooler. - Lisa - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It cool because if you get lost your parents can find you - Julian - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is cool u should make some more gr8 gradets - Mitchell - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it very good - Shay - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

wow! - Joe - Age: 13 - From ANGOLA

to much pink - Aly - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I like it because you don't want to use a cell phone because the kidnaper would see it and take it but if all you had to do is press a button they wouldn't see that and you could get saved earlyer than the others. - Savannah - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

ITS DUM - ANNA - Age: 12 - From BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA

i think the gadget this week or month is awsome it is soo cool - Rachel - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

its ok i guess - Mary - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is really kewl im gonna fly out strait away to collect on it am so exited it is going to be the best thing i have ever had. - Genmma - Age: 13 - From UNITED KINGDOM

very good and i like it and i love very very much
- Azra - Age: 10 - From MALAYSIA

i think it's fun and awesome. - Esther - Age: 10 - From CANADA

Yaya, its kool, But what if u alreayd had a REAL cell phone? - Paige - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

the phone is so cool ! so when is it out in the stores?
- Adlelle - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is a good idea and a cool idea because it would be handy. - Mckenzie - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is intresting but it could have little work on it thats my opinone
- Taylor - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is kewl where can you get 1 - Bill - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I say it is sweet! - Paige - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it's very good, fun & amazing - Jason - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it's kewl stuff - Jasmin - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it would be a good device for kids to have - Katie - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is very useful and cool looking and would probaly be a big help some day! - Whitney - Age: 10 - From PITCAIRN ISLANDS

I think that is so kewl that they would sell out in like ten minutes! I would buy it for sure! - Alex - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its kool so if you was hurt or that way if your old enough to drive you can talk and drive at the same time. - Tay - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think this gaget is wikid an super ace its all a girl as ever dreamed of goodfor callin ya mates its da best ever - Jennifer - Age: 13 - From UNITED KINGDOM

Well I think it,s cool because I could call my mom if I was lost in the mall. My mom would find me right in a jiffy .And a nother way is if I got sick in school I could call her and tell her that I got sick. - Brianna - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

will it is not to bad - Charlotte - Age: 6 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its handy if your lost - Chris - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think this is cool because it can help locate lost kids. - Sammy - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I like them - Ryan - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

That is way cool - Sophie - Age: 9 - From UNITED KINGDOM

it's cool - Arin - Age: 7 - From CANADA

I think that this is a kewl thing i ever saw!!! - Lynette - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is cool. - Stevie - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

well i think it is a bit rubbish - Gaz - Age: 9 - From NEW ZEALAND

i thank that is the best gadget i ever heard of it healps childrens parents find them - Danielle - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

That is so cool! - Bethany - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is a great idea, then there won't be so many kids kid knapped or lost, and it would be easy to find them if they were. - Whittley - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

cool asewome - Bethanie - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Its an original idea, and I like it, but its kind of far fetch'd. It would really be great if you could actually make it work :) - Danny - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's kewl but does in other colors and you should be able to talk on it! - Michael - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I do not like it - Kirsten - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that is the best gadget because not only could you be safe but the people who were trying to kidnappe you would go to the judge. - Jadelyn - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is relley good indeed how clever is it,but can we have more discricption please. - John - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

this is not cool
- Mouse - Age: 5 - From ANTIGUA

i think it's really kewl. it looks good and i WANT one NOW! - Shelley - Age: 10 - From NEW ZEALAND

i think it is awesome because you can never lose your cell phone if you ar wearing it on your wrist and if you get kidnapped, the kidnapper would get caught and he would go to jail and you would be safe and away from harm. - Lindsey - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's kewl because it is handy if you DO get lost. What if you did get lost? You would have no way to communicate with your parents, right? So think about. It would be a handy gaget and you could wear it on your wrist even! - Casandany - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is cool - Taylor - Age: 13 - From CANADA

I think it is so stupid and not cool. - Claudia - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I dont think it is cool because it alonly has 7 bottons. - Shannon - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Not kewl - Darren - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

its very kewl and dumb - Jordan - Age: 12 - From CANADA

i dont like it - Eli - Age: 10 - From BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS

I'ts cool but it only has 7 buttonms - Megan - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

IT'S SO HANDY! - Sarah - Age: 7 - From IRELAND

I think the geek gadget will be awsome and tight I wish that I had one of my own.I will get one at the store. - Kendra - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I Like It! - Devon - Age: 6 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think this is cool. - Marielle - Age: 8 - From SINGAPORE

I think this is a very good think for kids. The design isn't very appealing but kids these days shouldn't need too many phone numbers to call. - Melanie - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it looks and sounds cool but its probably complacatied! - Lola - Age: 10 - From AUSTRALIA

i think the geek gadget is fun. - Alexis - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Well I like it exept if you can only have 7 numbers. well.. that sort of not kewl - Lynne - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its weird!!! - Kendrick - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think the geek gadget is bad because you can only call 7 people.what if you wanted to talk to your peeps while your on the go? - Taylor - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it its coll - Natalie - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I really love it it's really more amryish and pinkish, I really like it. - Amanda - Age: 8 - From CANADA

the geek gadget really is horrible and geeky. - Ross - Age: 13 - From UNITED KINGDOM

It looks cool. - Emalee - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

there great. - Brooke - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is wicked it will come in handy if going out alone without adults so you will be safe in all ways and nothing should get in the way of you and your new gaetdg - Katie - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i think this is such a cool gadget! - Ambur - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the Geek Gadget is cool! Since I have'nt been here much I don't know much about it but I will tell you by the looks of it I think it is very nice! I love it! - Lakshmi - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is good - Kirstie - Age: 9 - From UNITED KINGDOM

The gadget is cool because of the colour. - Charlotte - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think this geek gadget is kewl becouse I always dreamed of having a phone. And now i wont have to worry about miss placing it becouse its right on my wrist, and I'm always afraid if im ever going to get kidnapped now I wont have to worry. theres no reasen to say this geek gadget is not cool its the ultimate gift! - Melissa - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think the greek gadgets are realy cool - Kaia - Age: 9 - From BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS

I think it is very very very very cool - Destiny - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Oh I love It - Lea - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think good - Setareh - Age: 7 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think it is way cool - Paris - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its awesome. - Brennan - Age: 10 - From AUSTRALIA

It looks so totally awesome!I love it! I want it! - Megan - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think this gadget is one of the best! its a stylish phone, and it can keep us safe. Because there is a lot of crime nowadasy and sometiems we dont have the time to pull out our cell phones and make a call. - Kristy - Age: 13 - From CANADA

i dont like the color but that would be a great thing to have - Chance - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Its way cool.I hate pink,but that is really cool - Abby - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Not the best I have ever seen. - Cody - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its ok - AlEX - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its Super cool Every One should love it! - Alex - Age: 9 - From CANADA

OK - JORDAN - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

wow that new gadget us awesome iwould like to have that - Jasmine - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think this is pretty kwel espically the gps thingy all that i would change is that it could hold more numbers. - Dylan - Age: 11 - From CANADA

it's very cool and super i've ever seen it's very nice,i love it - Radia - Age: 9 - From KUWAIT

I think it's cool - Bryan - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I do love it - Megan - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Its awsome amazing cool mostly if its pink
- Brianna - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Ithink the geek gadget is a great thing because kids all over the world can make their own gadgets up. - Leona - Age: 12 - From IRELAND

I think its cool but i would perfer a regular cellphone. - Katie - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that it is better than nothing. I just lost my fone, and i think that it would be really cool to have a fone like that. It looks pretty awsome to me - Cayla - Age: 15 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is Awsome and I would wear it myself it should be sold in stores - Kaylee - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

This gadget is real coool
how i wish i had one - Amaka - Age: 9 - From BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS

kewl
:) - Holly - Age: 9 - From ANTARCTICA

its cool! - Dereck - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that it is totally "kewl"! But I have one question for you, how do you get one? But I totally dig it! - Laiton - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

KEWL!!! ;) - Tylon - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i thin its super and wonderful - Nawish - Age: 14 - From UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

ooh it's difinetly not kewl! - Doughnut - Age: 7 - From PHILIPPINES

I like it i think it is pretty cool!!! - Briana - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

geek gadegets look cool and are cool i think there the best
- Falicity - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i love it - Asd - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it s cool in geek gadget - Neel - Age: 12 - From CANADA

I think this gaget is kewl.It is kewl because you can have a cell phone in or out of shool and no one would even know it was a cell phone! - Kaitlyn - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is very cool! - Allison - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its cool - Hannah - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page