The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "cool" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the cool stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's cool item and let us know what you think.

May 7, 2008 - May 21, 2008

the latest Geek Gadget

what it is: Power Tour Electric Guitar

company: Hasbro

what it does: You can be like a real rock star with this awesome guitar! The light-up keys show you how to play a song, and you can use the amp to really ROCK OUT!

why is it cool? You can learn real rock songs and even make up your own. Plus, when you go to learn how to play a real electric guitar, you will know how to play those songs on the real guitar.

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks to Brittany, age 13 from Canada, for your Geek Gadget suggestion.

Well I think it is the best thing in the world. Can I have it? - Jennifer - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

omg it is so cool can i have it? - Viola - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Kool. - Timothy - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page