The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

May 10, 2004—May 24, 2004

Dick Tracy Smart Watch

what it is: Dick Tracy Smart Watch

company: Fossil

what it does: Get Internet access through your watch!

why is it kewl? This watch tells time, but it also lets you get your email and other online stuff sent directly to your watch! It's like wearing a computer on your wrist!

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks JJ, Age 13 From: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA) for the geek gadget suggestion!

I like it is it an OLD WATCH - Tyler - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

thats a really cool gaget how did you think of it?i like it if it was in stores i would by it - Reinaldo - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it might be this good but i bet the next gadget will be cooler way cooler - Jodie - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

heavy this watch is heavy (not) - Adam - Age: 6 - From UNITED KINGDOM

the watch is very cool! - Christine - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

well i think it is pretty kwel - Courtney - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is so kewl. - Erin - Age: 9 - From AUSTRALIA

This Watch is very neat! I always wanted a portable computer, a watch that you can access the internet that is so convenient, you can take this watch while your travling on vacation & play games online. - Tina - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it's cool and i would like one - Ryon - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

ITS AWESOME!!!where can you buy them?
- Randice - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its cool to have a geek gadget - Candice - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I THINK THAT IS 2 COOL.IS IT A REAL THING?IF IT IS I WANT 1 SO MUCH WHEN I RED IT,IT SOUNDED LIKE THE COOLIST THING I EVER HERD ABOUT! - Brittany - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is very cool because you can have access to the internet and you don't have to carry a laptop with you! Very KEWL! - Chrissy - Age: 17 - From MALTA

i think it is very kewl. - Zack - Age: 15 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that it would be gaughty and ugly and it probably wouldnt work very well - Emily - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i is so geekey i could not look at it as long as i thought - Samantha - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is the coolest thing ever, its so compact, dont they have a watch phone too? - Lacey - Age: 17 - From CANADA

I think this is really a very useful watch.And this is today's need.I think that i should buy one. - Zubaria - Age: 15 - From PAKISTAN

I'm not really impressed because they have phones like that now. - Dan - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that the geek gadjet is so today,its off the hizzy foshizzy.please send me one. - Agnes - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it good and funning - Mario - Age: 17 - From UNITED KINGDOM

Cool - Kram - Age: 12 - From AUSTRALIA

this is not the coolest one but you know it will do!!! FOR NOW!!! - Kayla - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

the greek gadgets are wicked - Sean - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I THINK IT'S AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME THUMPS UP!!! - Jer - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Sweet! I don't see how that could be not cool! - Jeremy - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think this is very very cool. you can surf the internet wherever with out a 500$ laptop! - Molly - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page