The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "cool" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the cool stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's cool item and let us know what you think.

May 10 — May 24, 2007

wii

what it is: wii

company: Nintendo

what it does: It's a video game system with a wireless controller. You can use it to play Game Cube games as well. There are channels for weather, photos, and voting. You can play old games by buying wii points.

why is it cool? You can play old games and you can vote on it.

Thanks to Dylan, age 10 from the United Kingdom, for your Geek Gadget suggestion.

this is the almost coolest thing created - Mae - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Too complicated - Jordan - Age: 6 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I would make it less geeky. To be honest, no offense. - Ashley - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I love this game. What I like most about it is how it's really interactive. If you havn't tryed this game system yet you really should. You'll love it! - Casey - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

the wii is soo awesome. i play mine everyday. i wouldnt change anything about it! - Alina - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I would change the entire idea! you should make a remote controlled tiger or a cheeta or a panther that is the size of a real panther and act's like a real animal! (exept doesn't bite like a real animal.) - Kailey - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I love this gadget. My mom and dad even enjoy playing it! - Olena - Age: 9 - From UKRAINE

i have it and is so cool my cuz always play wii sports - Makeda - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I totally dig the geek gadget I would add some minor adjustments but I like it the way it is. - Vartika - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

If i could change something about it, it would be that you could play gamews from like the future and stuff. - Hannah - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I dont have a wii but I still think it is cool. - Magda - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i'm pretty sure it's cool, but in the future (maybe in about 1 year) there will be cooler gadjets. And if there will be, i'll absolutely save my allowance for it. - Kristina - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i dont have a wii and i tried my cousins and it was so cool i dident want to get off of it and i really want it so much - Ricky - Age: 9 - From TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page