The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

May 12, 2005 - May 26, 2005

PlayStation Portable

what it is: PlayStation Portable

company: Sony

what it does: It's got the games and graphics of PlayStation, but now portable!

why is it kewl? Because you can take it anywhere.

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Adam, Age 10 From AUSTRALIA for the geek gadget suggestion!

I think it is so awsome because you can take it any where.
- Danny - Age: 9 - From CANADA

i think they are AWSOME! - Rainey - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I really want one of those. But they are like $247.00 dollars, you coud buy a playstation2 and then some games for that price. - William - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i really like this game thing. - Selana - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Well It's cool I guess. But I already have a nintendo ds. But Don't listen to me! - Sally - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I love it so so so much cool psp the psp is awsome and cool radicil totaly tubular i just love it! - ERIC - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

so cool - Bad - Age: 6 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think thats that knew thing psp wot do u all think - Coner - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think these geek gadgets are really tite. - Kimberly - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the geek gadgets are not so cool! - Jerry - Age: 15 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Its a total waist of time. lets see. you spend a total lot of money on it. you drop it. it breaks. money down the drain. Its as simple as that! A small one can break! - Sonya - Age: 10 - From CANADA

The PSP is so stupid! I've heard the media stuff doesn't work well and there are a lot of dead pixels(pixels that always stay on 1 color). Plus, you have to start out with different games. Nintendo always makes the better games. the psp isn't durable. also, it's way too expensive. 250 bucks! 50 bucks for a good game!And don't forget that the PSP doesn't have a hard drive! You need a memory stick! Get a Nintendo DS or the upcoming Game Boy Micro instead! :-( - Justin - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

THIS THING IS AWESOME! - LILGURL - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is pretty cool to have this geek gaget arouund - Domomique - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think they are cool. - Devin - Age: 7 - From CANADA

I think it is lame and junky and I voted for it to be NOT.It would git in the way of school and drive you parins crazy so,way have it? - Leslie - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

they are very good - Cameron - Age: 9 - From UNITED KINGDOM

why have a portable playstation? Its a totAll wast of time you can use a game boy or somthing and you need different kinds of games and there arnt very manny. - Penny - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Why should u have one I mean u will drive your parents crazy.You will lose it in the car or it will brack so why have it. It cost to much because it is porteble I mean I love games and geek gadgets Im a noce peson but I do not like it SORRY - Leslie - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I agree with Paige, Its total waist of time! - Sonya - Age: 10 - From CANADA

I WANT 1! IT LOOKS SO MEGA! - Ryan - Age: 13 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i want one - Bad - Age: 8 - From AUSTRALIA

I think it is ok, but it is a waist of time!!im sure other people agree with me! - Paige - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that the new gadgets are really cool because you can fit then in your pocket. I think that the games are cool on the gadgets i would be on it all day - Stephanie - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

super cool and very funny. - Sovonnah - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is so cool i need one - Joshua - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Boring - Jasmine - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I dislike the PSP because you have to get special cartriges for it; with a PS2 you can put just about anything that's one a disk into it. - Brandon - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

cool - Brianna - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

That's my facvorite toy.
i don't have though, i wish i had one. - Supraja - Age: 11 - From INDIA

And I would get some thing better than that! Or build it! it will fall apart in a week! - Kristyn - Age: 12 - From SWITZERLAND

i think it's KEWL! i don't have one, i wish! - Kimi - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that the portable play statio iz dumb it iz a waste of time! - C-jay - Age: 13 - From AUSTRALIA

i mean come on what if you loose it and stuff and it probably wont take regular sized ps2 games so it will cost more - Destinee - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I thinik it is really COOL!! My friends brother has one and he plays with it all the time! He says they are expensive, but I still want one! - Allie - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think the geek gadget is cool. its just like a normal playstation its just portable. you can take it wherever you go. - Tyla - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Its awsome, has great grafics and can watch movies i like ti beacuse i can take itshool and other places,true games are expensiv but i eairn my games. but there running out Qick. - Alexa - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is pretty cool to me - Montana - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

A portable playstation is just a gameboy with a different look. Judging by the sive of it you probably wouldn't be able to put an average size playstation game in there. and you'd spend a fortune by games! It can't be that fantastic because I haven't seen it advertised ANYWHERE! - Merryn - Age: 9 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think it's a waste of time - Shasta - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I THINK IS FUN AND COOL!! - Andrew - Age: 13 - From UNITED KINGDOM

it is preety cool every body talks about them at my school - Ashley - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I thinks it's neat. You can take your favorite games that are not on Game Boys and you can play them on Play Station. - Tyler - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it's cool - Dee - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is kewl because i can take it any were when my family goes on hoilidays - Ashleigh - Age: 12 - From AUSTRALIA

it is so cool! - Evan - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that the playstation is the best thing that could ever be made! I don't have one but i do have the orginal playstation, and it's great! - Morgan - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its kewl i guess i kinda lkie it - Kayty - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I REALLY THINK IT IS COOL? - JELISSA - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page