The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

This Geek Gadget was from May 15, 2001––May 29, 2001

Tiger Meow-Chi

what it is: Meow-Chi

company: Tiger Electronics

what it does: Meow-Chi will wiggle its ears, paws, and tail, sing songs, and make other adorable noises. Meow-Chi's eyes light up in different patterns when the kitty gets tired, or is sad or happy.

why is it kewl? This kitty will grow up right before your eyes! Meow-Chi can also sing songs with Poo-Chi or another Meow-Chi.

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Michelle Age: 8 (USA) for the geek gadget suggestion!

well i think its pretty cool - Tasha - Age: 10 - From USA

i think it is moosey stuff - Cona - Age: 16 - From BARBADOS

i think that meoci stinks - Devin - Age: 10 - From BAHAMAS

I think it is so geeky! It really stinks! So change it soon before I crack out laughing!!!! :) HAHAHAHAHAHA Too late - Jessie - Age: 14 - From SPAIN

I think when you first get it it is cool but, after about 2 wks. it will just sit on your dresser. So to save money I would not get it. HI TO Brittany in NC. - Kara - Age: 11 - From GERMANY

Boring and very pointless spending your money on it. - Grace - Age: 13 - From UNITED KINGDOM

your a geek Frrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeekkkkkkk - Tyler - Age: 13 - From EGYPT

I think that the meow-chiis are stupid geek gadgets!!!!!!!! - Angus - Age: 12 - From AUSTRALIA

cool wow awsome out of this world tight rad hip dawg person - Hertersatre - Age: 16 - From BARBADOS

i think it cool - Scott - Age: 13 - From USA

It truly is a geek gadget - Caroline - Age: 12 - From USA

I think it is not kewl because I have meow-chi it only twists and sings it may interact but Iam against it!Whos with me?! - Emily - Age: 10 - From EGYPT

I think he is veay cool and fun and funny but he is a geek gadget - Brandon - Age: 8 - From CANADA

I like it a lot - Caitlin - Age: 9 - From USA

I think its cool..... - Jeremy - Age: 7 - From FRANCE

meow chi is a good geak gadget. my brother has a poh chie and i thing to pkay with . - Angelique - Age: 10 - From NEW ZEALAND

I think this weeks geek gadget toy is the kewlest thing on Earth. I love them because I love cats and dogs. - Joshua - Age: 8 - From USA

i think it is knewl I wish I could have one oh and i love your website. - Alyssa - Age: 11 - From CANADA

I think it is cool - Alyssa - Age: 11 - From CANADA

I think that you would have to try one your self before you judge but from your write up i think it is great - Michaella - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i think that the geek gadget is so kewl because it is. - Natalie - Age: 9 - From NEW ZEALAND

I'm sorry if I burst some of your bubbles but I think it is kewl. - Rae - Age: 11 - From USA

i think its prettycool i wish i had one. - Casey - Age: 11 - From USA

I think this geek gadget is totally kewl!!!!!! And cute!! - Rhonda - Age: 9 - From USA

i think that it is cool i have got a black one my self and it plays tunes - Kayleigh - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

GEEK GADGET IS VERY NICE. - VIGNESH - Age: 13 - From INDIA

I think it is very cool to have a geek gadget to vote for.Dumonde, Skeeter are cool people to hang out with. - Patrice - Age: 8 - From USA

THEIR VERY C O O L. - KALLIE - Age: 11 - From GUATEMALA

ITS COOL - DUSTIN - Age: 9 - From USA

i luuvvv this place.it cool. - Laura - Age: 11 - From USA

It's ok, I Have a pochie and I out grew that thing like a week or two after I got it so this is pretty much the same thing only a cat, So I will give it a 2/10 Sorry Buh Bye!!!!! - Tiffany - Age: 13 - From USA

I think that it is cool and it is great cuz we get to have more fun and have more fun then other games. - MarQuesa - Age: 12 - From USA

I think it is so cool i want to get it. - Elizabeth - Age: 8 - From USA

I think it's cool because u have all them signs that u can click on to see what u see and that's all that I have to say. - Katie - Age: 11 - From USA

I think they are cute!!! It would be fun 2 have because I can make my cat go crazy w/ it!!! She'll be so jealous, she'll love us every time we walk up 2 her!!! - Chelsea - Age: 12 - From USA

I think Meow-chis are cool for a little while after you get them. Then they get very boring. - Katie - Age: 10 - From USA

i really want one not that i have one in all but i think they sound cool what do they do? - Kirsten - Age: 10 - From USA

VERY COOL!!! - Garry - Age: 10 - From UKRAINE

i think it will be really really cool!! - Angela - Age: 10 - From USA

it is not cool. it is weird and stupid - Lkl - Age: 16 - From JAPAN

I like it because well I think its cool. - Jenny - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i think that it is just copying the dog one personaly i think that they are all copying furbies i think the dog is ok but they have gone to far w/ the parrot cat and more. Also the are just as annoying as the furrbies. thanx 4 hearing my opinion - Brittany - Age: 11 - From USA

i think it is cool i want it please i a m goona be happy if i win it
- Courtney - Age: 6 - From BAHAMAS

its so cool being a geek and having geek gadgets and the geek gadget made it happen. - Cody - Age: 10 - From USA

I think it IS pretty geeky. - Hillary - Age: 9 - From USA

Hey,the geek gadget that you picked is really cool!! i really want one one. You gus got the bets geek gadgets!
Sincerly,Heather - Heather - Age: 10 - From USA

IT'S KEWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Katrina - Age: 10 - From CANADA

I want a kew because I am allergic to cats and I love cats. - Abha - Age: 9 - From INDIA

I think that it is cool. Meow-chi's I think are adoreble! - Caitlin - Age: 10 - From MEXICO

I think that meow-chi is kinda kewl for the youngers kids (to be like a real pet) but once they realize they aren't as great as people say they are, they will start putting them in closets, or giving them away, or just throwing them in the garbage - Katie - Age: 12 - From USA

It's very neat nothing could be better! I'm saving up for one all by myself, and my mom is buying me one to and my dad and my big sister! - Courtney - Age: 10 - From USA

i dont like it. - Shay - Age: 12 - From USA

It needs more things. - Peaches - Age: 14 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think that they are stupid and a waste of money kids play with them and then get tierd of them. Its just like ferbys - Jaime - Age: 13 - From USA

I think it is ok. But once you have it for it gets really annoying! I don't have one but my cousins have a poochi and that thing is really annoying because it won't be QUIET!! WEll thats what I have to say about it. - Malorie - Age: 11 - From USA

it would be ok for kids younger but I would give it 4/10 - Robin - Age: 16 - From UNITED KINGDOM

it's really a fantastic thing
sorry i may not call it a thing but a great gadget
i would really appreciate it . - Bhavya - Age: 13 - From INDIA

Yo, it's ok..... i would like one, but i'd rather have the real thing (and i do!). - Jane - Age: 10 - From AUSTRALIA

i like it exept there are 2 many electronic pets out there! - M - Age: 10 - From USA

I think it's cool on how it shows it feeling.Your web site is the best because I get letters from you, plus there is lots of fun and games.It would be fun to play with because you can tell if it's sad, happy, mad or doesn't want to play any more. - Brittany - Age: 8 - From CANADA

it is really geeky. i mean seriously. my little sister has one pf those and they are so anoing - Mariah - Age: 11 - From USA

i like it and i want it so much ( SAY HI TO RILEY) because i like him so much he rocks - Laura - Age: 10 - From NEW ZEALAND

I think that the new Geek Gadgets are really cool. I really like how they are in the form of a cat. I have seen them on T.V comerials and they are awesome! I also think that your website rocks! I have always been searching for a games website, and now I have finally found the perfect one to play games on!! My favorite idea sneeker is Skeeter. He looks really cool with his awesome trumpet he is always playing and stuff like that. But most of all the Geek Gadgets are the coolest things!!! From:Madeline!!!!!!!!! - Madeline - Age: 9 - From CANADA

i thin thay are great - Daniel - Age: 10 - From USA

ME SMASH KITTY, THEN ME EAT KITTY EEEEMmmmmmMMmmmmMMmmmmm K I T T Y... - BOBO - Age: 16 - From ARGENTINA

I think it is very LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My sister has two of them
they are to loud for me. So there you are my opinion - Margarita - Age: 14 - From USA

I like them!But they get on your nervers!I have I! - Stephanie - Age: 10 - From USA

I think they are stupid, I don't have one, but my cousins do and they are so annoying. How could this world come up with a stupid thing like this?? These days you will always be asking WHAT??? *** - Katrina - Age: 14 - From USA

I think that it is cool - Brittaney - Age: 9 - From AUSTRALIA

The geek gaget is cool i like it i wish i had one - Laura - Age: 10 - From NEW ZEALAND

it's cool and nice and I like it I'm kinda a geek to. - Chantelle - Age: 8 - From USA

I think they're kinda DUMB cause' I got 1 and it is ANNOYING! - MARIAH - Age: 10 - From USA

they are electronic pets, i would rather have the real thing!!! no offense to those that do but they can get pretty annoying!!! - Nicole - Age: 13 - From USA

I think They are 'bout boring - Renee - Age: 12 - From USA

i think its cool!!!! - Randi - Age: 10 - From CANADA

hey

- Steven - Age: 10 - From USA

STUPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Christne - Age: 12 - From CANADA

i think it is a very cool toy - Sasha - Age: 13 - From USA

I think Meow~Chi is GREAT!!!!!!!I would love to get one of the that come in any different colors. - Carla - Age: 10 - From USA

I think Meow-Chi is the greatest and I would like to get one, when I can!!! - Kaylee - Age: 13 - From CANADA

its not kool. - Moffatt_lover - Age: 10 - From CANADA

IT IS COND OF COOI. - STEFF - Age: 6 - From USA

funny.likeabunny - Sofie - Age: 11 - From SWEDEN

it is awsome - Rachel - Age: 8 - From USA

i THINK that its really cool its just like a real cat almost - MOLLY - Age: 11 - From USA

I tjink it is cute.Ilove how it sings too. Ilove it. I want one of my own. - Breanne - Age: 9 - From USA

i think that they are not cool,because i think they are not better than the realpet they make to much noise and i hate stuff people are aalways trying to sell. - Valencia - Age: 11 - From USA

I really don't think meow-chi is that "kewl." It doesn't do much except purr, sing, and walk around. Little kids would enjoy it, but 7-9 year olds would get bored with it. I'm just glad I don't own one. - Lee - Age: 12 - From USA

I think it soooo cool! It is adorable! Plus it gives hours of entertainment! But I spent the night at my friends house and her sister switched it on in the middle of the night! She turned it on at about 10:00,and it didn't let us sleep till 3:00! - Christy - Age: 10 - From USA

it's pretty boring - Charlotte - Age: 9 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think it is ok i mean you play with it maybe 5 times and you are board of it and it is expencive!! - Karlee - Age: 10 - From USA

I think it's kewl! Where could we find it? - Morena - Age: 9 - From USA

I think it looks cool but it is really cheep they just make it seem like it works really good because they want people to buy it. - Kristen - Age: 8 - From CANADA

I want to have it now - Tyler - Age: 8 - From USA

WELL I WOULD GET BORED AFTER A WHILE MY BROTHER THINKS IT IS COOLBUT IT IS OLD NOW. - KELSEY - Age: 9 - From USA

Kewl! - Jennison - Age: 10 - From AUSTRALIA

It's stupid, I'd never buy it!! - Janice - Age: 11 - From UKRAINE

it is really silly and u would get bored of it my friend had a poochie and it didn't even do anything that she said it would and this is basically the same so I thnk it is a rip-off. - Em - Age: 11 - From NEW ZEALAND

it's the best - Katie - Age: 9 - From USA

I THINK IT IS DUMB - MATT - Age: 9 - From NICARAGUA

Well for one thing it would never replace a real cat and I do not see the point of a toy that imatates one. Secondly it would probably get
really annoying, but it would be good for cat lovers who are allergic to cats. Though wouldn,t they get tired of it after awhile like most
toys? And would it not be annoying to keep having to change their batterya? - Anna - Age: 11 - From USA

I want one - Ahren - Age: 8 - From NEW ZEALAND

Not so great - Nikhita - Age: 10 - From INDIA

Hi I think your site is so cool! This is my first time here but I really likeit man! - Asma - Age: 14 - From CANADA

It's cute, I mean the kitty and all, but it's only for girls. Not that I am not a girl, it's just that I think boys should have just the same right as us girls to have a kewl gadget. You should make unisex gadgets not only girls or boys kewl gadgets. - Ida - Age: 13 - From CANADA

i think pretty stupid and it would get anoying. - Madeleine - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

I think that this kind of to is GREAT!!!! It looks and sounds really fun! I wish I had one! - Mai - Age: 10 - From USA

I think your product is wunderful!!!! I bought 9 of them!!!! - Ydgkmdtk - Age: 12 - From USA

I don't like them at all. They break to easily. - Nicito - Age: 12 - From USA

i have a bleu one they are soooo ccccooooooolll
- Ricki - Age: 9 - From USA

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page