The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

This Geek Gadget was from May 14, 2002—May 29, 2002

Rumble Robots

what it is: Rumble Robots

company: Trendmasters

what it does: They interact and battle with the other Rumble Robots.

why is it kewl? You can get rumble armor, and collect hundreds of cards that give your robot more powers.

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Marky Age: 11 From: USA for the geek gadget suggestion!

I'm a girl so fighting robots dosen't really cover the expectations that make it a kwel toy. - Laney - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Boring. two minutes and I wold be tired of it! - Nadia - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

it is a good th ing - Marquetta - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

this toy is ok but it whould be butter if it get you free stuff - Josh - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Well it is pretty cool but I think it would be pretty hard to get all the cards for it. - Andrew - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is cool - Samantha - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

This ais a cool gadget, but some people may not like it. i do because .. interactive robots?COOL! - Sush - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it looks good on the outside but u know u have to collect these cards what if they get broken and u can't use them. I don't think it will be veary good! - Sarah - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I recon it would be really cool. I am also a girl. - Jess - Age: 13 - From AUSTRALIA

yeah,well i think it's kewl!!!i've actually seen it - Key - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its not kwel because it sounds so boring.
And sounds like you know its not going to work right when you get it! - SS - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its kinda dumb because grls cant play with it not unless ur atomboy and im not thats sum thin my 5 yr old nefu would play with - Danielle - Age: 14 - From CANADA

it is boring - Christie - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Its not a kewl.its just a robot. - Sarah - Age: 12 - From AUSTRALIA

I think it's kinda cool but I wouldn't play with it over and over. - LEDOUX2 - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that they are quite expensive because you have got to buy energy cards and maybe even another robot to fight, far to expensive! - Emily - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

No offence, But since I am a girl, I think that it is sort of stupid. - Kylie - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is kewl,but for girls like me,i don't think i'll enjoy that.It's boy stuff you know. - Mara - Age: 10 - From PHILIPPINES

I think that the robot is not cool at all. I know I would never buy it. - Amira - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the one you have know is ok but could omprove by somthing not only for guys but girls. Also use something that you think a could would never want. like a micrwave that freezes ice cream instead of melting it. - Leah - Age: 11 - From BRAZIL

it's kool - Audre - Age: 10 - From ARGENTINA

I Love the geek gadget - Dennis - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that the geek gadget is realy kelw! - Steven - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's weird. It might just be b/c I'm a girl but I don't really like robots and powers and stufff like that. I'm not really into like major technology things. I have a phone in my room but thats just about as far as it goes!!!!!!! - Lisa - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is sooooo cool!!!!!!! - Emily - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is sad and i definatly wouldn't spend my pocket money on it!!!!!! - Rachel - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

Too boyish! - Bernice - Age: 9 - From SINGAPORE

IT is relly cool - JOSH - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

No thank you! - Heather - Age: 11 - From CANADA

it's cool!!!!!! - Kim - Age: 8 - From CANADA

it looks great - Danielle - Age: 8 - From IRELAND

Violent? Little robots fight with each other and it's suddenly a huge issue? Anyway, this is neat, it looks fun. - Lance - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I don't like this gadget because although I like robots, this one seems boring. They're also kind of violent because they fight with each other. - Michaela - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the geek gadget is cool.:) - Abey - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Rumble robots rock!!!

Yeah!! - Tony - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page