The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

May 16, 2006 - May 31, 2006

ChitterChatter KidsPhone

what it is: Kids cell phone

company: MGA Entertainment/ bratz

what it does: Its a cell phone just for kids! And it has all the same features as an adults. It also has a wicked case and cool games.

why is it cool? Its cool because its a cell phone for kids and not for adults! You can text your friends and play games, and get ring tones.

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Sarah, Age 11 from USA for the geek gadget suggestion!

that is so cool!thanks for showing us! - Chelsea - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's o.k., but I wouldn't want one. Come on, it's a BRATZ cell phone. Plus, it's the same as a regular cell phone. I give it a thumbs down. - Geri - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It has the same features as a regular cell phone, so why get an extra expensive cell when you can just get a one that has the same stuff and costs more? - Rachael - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

that is a cool phone - Johanne - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's great - Leanne - Age: 8 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i dont think its the best.sorry, but thats kinda stupid because regular phones have text messaging and all that other stuff. - Joshua - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is dumb because if you do not want the same thing as parents.Why would you like that?And because it is pink.I hate pink. - Naeelah - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

that phone is so cool that i totally want it for my self! - Vanessa - Age: 15 - From CANADA

i don't think it should be called a geek gadget because it's perfect for all the girls out there. Even I like it! Correction-I love it! It's something that's totally going on my wish list! It's absolutely perfect and awesome! - Selene - Age: 11 - From PHILIPPINES

I don't think us kids really need a bratz cell phone, its just a normal cell phone with a bratz cover, why buy it when you can get the real thing? - Sabrina - Age: 9 - From MALAYSIA

I'ts good! - Tyler - Age: 6 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think its cool because it is bratz. - Haleigh - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its an ok invention. - Savannah - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's cool, because adults can't use it - Quintin - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

They are cheatin you out of your money because adults have the same exact thing. The only thing different is the outside. - Nicole - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Amazing
- Lily - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I mean, seriously people, if it has the same features as an adult phone, but is cluttered with all that glitter, why waste time buying THAT when you can buy the real deal? - Darin - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is great!!! - Kelsey - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

that is a great cell phone - Dmarcus - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

that is so awesome if i had one iwould be jumping its so cool - Sammy - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is very kool lookin I love it - Madilyn - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

geek big time but it's kind of kool - Lindsay - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

What is this. "Adult" phnes have the exact same things on thenm. - Siobhan - Age: 3 - From CANADA

i wish i had one - Chris - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

thats like, so cool! only i don't want one as much. - Atheoria - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I do not need a KID'S cell phone. I already have my own phone. - Janie - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think is so cool to be a gadgets! - Jay - Age: 13 - From EL SALVADOR

It is great! - Diotima - Age: 12 - From INDIA

I think it's awsome although butI do not like Bratz.
My dad let's me use one of his cell phones but I've always wanted one of my own.
But I like this one and I do not care about what it looks like I just want a phone that I can text with and call. - Krishna - Age: 10 - From NEW ZEALAND

i reckon the bratz kidz cell phone is really good for kids that have parents that work all the time and kids that have to stay home by themselfs all the time so that if anything goes wrong they ca just call someone and also cos its a kids phone it has more games to have fun with thats what i think about the geek gadget. - Dana - Age: 10 - From AUSTRALIA

i thank it is geart - Fola - Age: 12 - From IRELAND

I think that the kids phone is awsome.I wish I had one. - Kelley - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think there good - Darren - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is not very cool - Louis - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

It's the coolest thing on earth besides T.V. - Sara - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

well their a nice team together and i think they look cool they look nice. - Rachel - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I would like it if it wasn't BRATZ! - Courtney - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think this is great
- Rodriguez - Age: 12 - From MEXICO

Rubbish - Madhead - Age: 13 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think it is so cool - Duyen - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

.what the heck. when did bratz decide to make a cell? - Darbi - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I want a cell phone so bad and I can not have one so this a good opportunity so when I get one I know what to do. - Sara - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

cool i wish i had one - Leanna - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Its really cool! If it wasn't Bratz, i'd buy it, but i already have a real cell-phone. Does it come in any other styles for boys, like Action Man or something?? - Eimear - Age: 12 - From IRELAND

Wish i had one so cool - Kyle - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

cool - Ian - Age: 15 - From PHILIPPINES

all u people rock i'm a geek too. i love the gadget. - Carlos - Age: 8 - From MEXICO

totaly kewl - Kitty - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

It is sooo cool I don't like bratz myself but my sisterloves them I think it is an absolutly BRILL idea - Kitty - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I would like the geek gadget. - Sierra - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

coolies i want one except i want one with a snoopy case - Stephanie - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I love it so much I could have it! - Dannielle - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

it another reason for kids to say "I need a cell phone the bratz girls have one" its another gimick just like the firefly - Latisha - Age: 11 - From CANADA

I think it is cool and i will buy it - Remah - Age: 15 - From SAUDI ARABIA

it is cool - Remah - Age: 15 - From SAUDI ARABIA

I think the kids cell phone is awesome! I want a cell phone real bad and I might get this one! - Alice - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that it is cool. - Lashundra - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is so cool! - Kelsey - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

well i think it is very cool!! - Bad - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is wiked the cell phone is cool - Hamid - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

that is so cool because i have a cell phone but it only has 4 buttons and i was wondering were do they sell thats sell phone - Jasmine - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Man, this cell is so cool. I wish I could get one :) - ML - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that it is pretty cool i would want it!I REALLY LIKE IT! - Alyssa - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Oh Yeah, Those Look So Cool!
I Hope They ALL Dont Come In Bratz. - Jaz - Age: 13 - From CANADA

I think it's cool. - Tiniquah - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Its the gratest thing I ever seen. I hope I can have one of my own. - Cordrick - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that it's the same old boring thing get some thing diffrent.! - Carmen - Age: 12 - From ARGENTINA

Wow! That is one amazing gadget! Were are they sold? I want one NOW! - Sara - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that it is cool - Tojyanna - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's cool i guess for the fans of all the bratz dolls i think it would be a good seller! - Brooke - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I really want one cause I've relly Like cell phones. - Taylor - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its very very very cool! - Jac - Age: 5 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

the geek gaget is wicked omg i love it - Sharmika - Age: 11 - From JAMAICA

That cell is so cool! - Anna - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Not so cool cuz it's barely different than real cell phones so it's a waste just like the Firefly. - Michaela - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it ROCKS OUT LOUD! - Tanya - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is so awsome! I want a cell phone but this is kewl too. - Sara - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

IT's awesome - Juan - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i wish i had one - Danielle - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is great i wish i had one. - Alice - Age: 9 - From CANADA

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page