The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

May 24, 2004—June 7, 2004

Bratz Electric Funk Xpress Chat

what it is: Bratz Electric Funk Xpress Chat

company: MGA Entertainment

what it does: It's a text message unit that lets you send messages up to 100 feet, stores name, numbers and messages and has a built-in calculator, clock and calendar!

why is it kewl? This will make sure you and your friends are never out of touch!

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Sarah, Age 11 From: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA) for the geek gadget suggestion!

I think he is very cool - Christina - Age: 8 - From INDIA

I think it is cool and not! boring - Destiny - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its kinda hard to say, I mean its cool, but, there is a range limit - Lacey - Age: 7 - From CANADA

It will be cool if you have a thing like that - JESSICA - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

The fact that it's from Bratz does not thrill me. Though having a mny E mail thing is cool - Grace - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

koolyall i got nothing else to say - Angela - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it's so not cool! - Erika - Age: 17 - From COLUMBIA

i think i dont like it - Amanda - Age: 17 - From ALBANIA

Very spiffy! (spiffy is a kewl way of saying kewl) he he he! does it really work? I got one once and it didn't work but it wasn't from the same company. - Kylie - Age: 9 - From GREECE

I think that it is good and fun. - Ann - Age: 10 - From SINGAPORE

I think it is pretty cool it is the best little gadget!! it is like totally compact!! I WANT ONE!! - Angel - Age: 10 - From CANADA

lame!espesily because i am a boy. - Christopher - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's so booring it's an adress book,pretty much! - Brittany - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I THINK IT IS SO STUPID! - JAMES - Age: 10 - From CANADA

I totally love this gadget.It dshould be for everyone! - Viansa - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's the worst one yet. - Asha - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its great! - Karissa - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is really dorky! Why not just buy a PDA? I mean a cybiko had all that stuff AND lots more! This is not very cool at all! - Jonathan - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page