The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

This Geek Gadget was from May 29, 2002—June 12, 2002

Palm Puppies

what it is: Palm Puppies

company: MGA Entertainment

what it does: They walk, bark, do tricks, interact with each other and each one has their very own personality.

why is it kewl? Because they are very cute and they do a lot of stuff and they are almost like a real puppy.

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Tina Age: 14 From: USA for the geek gadget suggestion!

its ok but i don't have one so.... HOW DO I KNOW!
it just dos NOT loke like fun ok bye bye
ps. i love you website! - Dagny - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

The geek gadget this time is really kewl,and I wish it was mine. - Bernice - Age: 9 - From SINGAPORE

That is one stupid toy! That seems like a waste of time and money - Dylan - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

um i hate 2 say but that toy is boring my friend has 1 and shes 6 i think she thinks is boaring! - Holli - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

YOUR GAME IS COOL - KELSIE - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that this geek gadget is just like a furby or a poo-chee. I do not think that we need another one of these toys. - Mia - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is a cool toy, but younger kids probably would like it more! - Gary - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

This toy is awsome! These copanies should keep making these toys for kids and their parents who cant afford REAL dogs/cats. - Kale - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think the geek gadget is real cute - Amy - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Hey hey well i think it's pretty cool! It's one of a kind of a puppy it's the best well i have 2 go bye - Troy - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

its ok but its kinda BLA. thats why its a GEEK GADGET! - Ashley - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

IT`S SO CUTE,FUNNY & LOVELY!!!1 - MANSOOR - Age: 12 - From PAKISTAN

cool It's and your cool - Rachael - Age: 8 - From BAHAMAS

Palm Puppies! Of couse! I`ve ALWAYS wanted one! I love puppies! I`d get one if it were 65 dollars! (Thats all the money I have.) - Elizabeth - Age: 8 - From CANADA

it is not cute it is just a con to get more money and it will only last about 1 month. - Jackie - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think they are totally cool.Thanks Kids com. - Alya - Age: 9 - From MALAYSIA

It's ok. it's not my favorite one but it's kewl. - Shelby - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's pretty cute, except it's sort of bad cause why dont' you just buy your own puppy???? - Joanie - Age: 13 - From CANADA

*I think the geek gadget is cool. I had something like that before. I think younger kids would enjoy it more. - Abey - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

that sounds like a toy to me!A good one too. - Chelsea - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think they are really cool - Crystal - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it's kind of cool. - Jung - Age: 9 - From KOREA, SOUTH

I think that it is very cute. If it were to be sold, the people who created it would have a lot of money! Skeeter & Dumonde are kewl, too! - Abril - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It sounds kewl but it might not be. - Jordan - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is ok not the best but not the worst - Toree - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

The puppies cute but it sounds kinda like a poochie. It's cool though. - Sarah - Age: 12 - From CANADA

It is not a geek gadget it is cute. - Amber - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

GEEKY for me ! - Kesha - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is OK but little children would like it more
than older kids!It is not that geeky. - Kesha - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is kewl. But it is kind of geeky! - Ally - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the geek gadget rocks - Chad - Age: 12 - From AMERICA SAMOA

I think it's alright but there are much better things like the Sims Vacation game for the computer. Now that's a good game. - Kay - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

THIS WEBSITE ROCKS!!!! - YVETTE - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

not a geek - Jackie - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i like your website. it is cool - Brandon - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I realy love Palm Puppies they are so adorable I have one mysalf his name is Dizzy he can walk around in circles I love them so much because they can walk, bark, pant, sit down, and do all kinds of tricks they are really COOL. - Tina - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's cute for a toy for little kids . - Danielle - Age: 9 - From AUSTRALIA

It is kind of cool. I wouldnt rate it #1 but it is kind of cool if a younger child cannot have a dog so they can just have a "real" toy dog. On a scale 1-10 I would rate it 6. - Marissa - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it kool that it fun - Jerry - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Palm puppies are alright i guess if you like dogs... - Justin - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page