The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

June 7, 2004—June 23, 2004

Play TV Baseball II

what it is: Play TV Baseball II

company: Radica

what it does: It's a virtual baseball game with a wireless bat. Just plug it into your TV and you're ready to play. You can play full-length games, day or night games, home run derbies and even have batting practice!

why is it kewl? Now you can play baseball in the house!

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Mike, Age 10 From: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA) for the geek gadget suggestion!

This Thing Isn't even close to cool!! you got the danger of breaking the tv if you swing too hard, and when you hit the ball, how do you run around the bases!? It does not make any sense to me! - Will - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's kinda kewl. But baseball isn't really my sport. I like SOCCER instead! - Ashli - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

COOL - TENA - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is very cool! You can play baseball in the house! - Molly - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Ithink it is very cool because like that you can play inside not outside and you won't go outside you will stay inside.For people that don't like playing baseball they should trie it .Ithink it is very very very cool. - Sandra - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Well I think that is ok but what if your tv is to close to something brakeble. Also younger kids could get the idea if its wireless why not hit people with it. - Shalynn - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's pretty neet I like it - Mariah - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Its alright, though Im not a sports fan, they should keep showing us comunication gagets though - Lacey - Age: 15 - From CANADA

This thing is pretty cool. - Victoria - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's alright but, not that good to me because I don't like baseball. - Brandon - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

why would you want it! dumb or altra dumb! - Maranda - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I don't like it because it will atrackt a lot of kids and all kids will do is play it. - Kayla - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is Interesting! - Kelsey - Age: 10 - From CANADA

ITS OKAY - Sarah - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Ithink it's a kewl toy to play inside and outside. - Sarah - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

thank that it's alright for now but u need too change the time too be a full time - Jesse - Age: 17 - From GEORGIA

ya its COOL - James - Age: 10 - From CANADA

i think that every one will by it . who knows maybe they well make a virtul football game you could be a player or a cheerleader - Katie - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Well, it's ok. I don't really play baseball so I don't think i would buy it but if i liked baseball then it would be cool. Thats wat i think! Byyyyeeee! ps:I think kidscom is totally wicked, man! - Alice - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

This game is so FUN!!!I played it at my friends house and it was so fun!!!and you can choose what you want like how hard, and where!!it's so fun! - Penny - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

my dad never lets me swing my bat in the house. I think this would be a great thing to have. I don't think this is a geeky toy. - Macy - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I dont think it is very kewl. - Vanessa - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Cool.It's really new to me.But still I tink it's a smart idei. - Deven - Age: 7 - From GERMANY

I don't really like this. Come on there are better things than this. - Crizzy - Age: 12 - From MALTA

I think it's cool. - Kristin - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page