The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

June 9, 2005 - June 23, 2005

Bratz Calculator

what it is: Bratz Calculator

company: MGA Entertainment

what it does: It's a calculator for girls with a built in mirror.

why is it kewl? It is kewl because you can do math and check out the person behind you.

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Danielle, Age 10 From UNITED KINGDOM for the geek gadget suggestion!

I THINK THAT IST IS SO KEWL. - DESTINEE - Age: 12 - From DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

hi i really like it - Amanda - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that it's very very very awesome. - Junior - Age: 6 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It looks pretty cool. I think I would like to have one. - Mija - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its very cool - Deanna - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is cool - Andrew - Age: 9 - From UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

I think the geek gadget is cool because it's a calculator with a mirror on it. - Emily - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's really kewl for girls.I don't think boys use it or should use it - Nakita - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that it is nice really nice but will be better if it is without a mirror. ;-)That's all!!! - Li - Age: 11 - From SINGAPORE

silly - Asil - Age: 11 - From YEMEN

i think it is silly because why do you need a mirror in a calculator. - Jame - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

this gadget is so so so cool. i wish i had one of these gadgets they rock. - Samantha - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

To me, well i'm a girl. BUT, why would anybody want sometin' like that? I, CETERNLY would'nt! soo NOT kewl! - Diyanah - Age: 9 - From SINGAPORE

well it is okay but i thjink it need to be more intresting - Lucette - Age: 10 - From AUSTRALIA

woderful - Chaneyria - Age: 8 - From GEORGIA

I THINK IT'S REALLY REALLY COOL EVEN FOR ANYBODY - Cutie - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I LOVE IT!!!!!! - Destiny - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

THAT IT LOOKS NEET TO USE. - Stefanie - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think thats great!fun too!i hope i have it. - Lidia - Age: 11 - From SINGAPORE

Your site is the kewlest ever! you guys rock! - Chris - Age: 16 - From ALGERIA

i guess its kewl but i aint a bratz fan - Beautiful - Age: 10 - From CANADA

i juess its like kewl - Beautiful - Age: 10 - From CANADA

i think its lame because its only for girls - Robert - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

IT IS AUSOME - HANNAH - Age: 10 - From BAHAMAS

I think it is sort of strange. Why would you want to check out the person behind you?? Plus in my school, you wouldn't be able to use it! - Emma - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is very helpful to students that need help with math and it can teach you all kinds of equasions. you can also see how you are looking in the middle of math witch is totaly awsome!!! - Kelsey - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its ok but im a tomboy i wont buy it so i dont think it kelw - Sara - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Dear Kidscom, I think this geek gadget is really kewl! - Corey - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I gotta admit - it is pretty cool - Andrea - Age: 12 - From CYPRUS

I don't think that it is kewl. - Emily - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I'm not into Bratz but I thik that it's a great way to Cheat! - Zain - Age: 12 - From KUWAIT

it's to girly!!!! - Danielle - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

well,i think i won't use it that often. cause i'm not real bratz fan. - Selina - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is cool - Jennifer - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is very good - Tijana - Age: 7 - From AUSTRALIA

Its kewl really kewl! I like to have one! - Alaykka - Age: 12 - From PHILIPPINES

Wicked - Emily - Age: 6 - From AUSTRALIA

Ithink that this is an good educational toy that you dont just play with but can learn with. also that it is anice fashion. - Teaira - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I say it's ok,although,not to many people like myself, are into Bratz things, especially a few girls, as well as a WHOLE bunch of boys. - Corrine - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it's kind of cool but how rely needs one. - Stephanie - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

kewl
- Brandi - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Im a boy so yuck! - Steven - Age: 9 - From AFGHANISTAN

Its ok but it should not be bratz - Tara - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's awsome but I think you should make one for boys. - Daniel - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

omg i love it i want it - Shawna - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Very cool. how dose it work - Rachael - Age: 7 - From CANADA

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page