The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

This Geek Gadget was from June 12, 2002—June 25, 2002

Phusion

what it is: Phusion

company:Vtech Industries

what it does: It has a 25 shot camera and a touch sensitive keypad, a memo pad and calculator! It only needs 2 AA batteries!

why is it kewl? You can edit and transfer pictures to and from your pc! And e-mail the pics to friends!

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Holly Age: 12 From: USA for the geek gadget suggestion!

I thik it is cool. - Shannyn - Age: 9 - From NEW ZEALAND

I like this game it is very educated, and teaches you your time tables, and subtraction. I hope you all continue with your work. Thank You!!!! - Samantha - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is going to be a good game so when is y'all going to put it in the store. - DERRICA - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its cool - Stephanie - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

that is so kewl i wish i could have it its probaly alot of money though - Georgia - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I love all of them!!! I would love it if I got one for my birthday! I would be like the most popular girl in school. I bet I wouldn't get one even if they were on the market because they would cost a lot of money and they are way too high-tech. I bet I would spoil it in one day. - Annie - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that its not so cool. computers r 4 sending pictures you dont need somthing extra to do it theres a calculater on your computer and its perfect. man its not "kewl" - Sarah - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the geek gadget is kewl. It would be so kewl if i got one for my birthday. - KCK - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i have one of those! those are fun and handy, every kid should have one! - Kelsey - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's kewl because it only takes two AA batteries that' like a CD player but with a lot more stuff you can do. - John - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is my first time being in the geek gadgets so i am not sure what i think about it but for my first time i think its cool but i will let you know what i think when i get used to it so for know it is pretty cool - Brittany - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I THINK THAT THIS IS A HANDY TING TO CARRY AROUND & IT IS ACCEPTED BY MOST POPLES TO BE KEWL!!!!!!! - BAD - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I thik they shouldn'tbe called geek gadgets - CHYNNa - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I dont know about it - Sajood - Age: 13 - From BAHRAIN

Its Ok...... - Gary - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is very nice but i can't say anything b/c i don't have one but from what u ppl tell me i think it sounds very fun and joyful! :-) - Jasmine - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I have 1.My cousin sent me 1 in the amil for my b-day!so I think it is kool.and it does work! - Layly - Age: 11 - From IRELAND

It is sooo Cool I LOVE IT! - Kayla - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Well...it is sooo cute. I also know that it works like a real dog but it does not look like a real dog. I am so sorry!!! - Ana - Age: 11 - From INDONESIA

I think it is cool ??? - Patrick - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its ok but ive got better things to spend my
cash on but if i had nothin better to spend my money on i might get it - Matt - Age: 11 - From CANADA

Can it do anything else because it is pretty boring and the part about pictures is ok but if it has nothing else to do who's going to buy it. - Shelby - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it's good - Edin - Age: 6 - From BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA

what the heck is it?! - Emili - Age: 13 - From JAMAICA

it is sweet!!!! it is sooooo cool - Toree - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page