The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

This Geek Gadget was from June 12, 2001––June 26, 2001

GameBoy Advance

what it is: GameBoy Advance

company: Nintendo

what it does: It gets you glued to it all day long!

why is it kewl? It has all sorts of fun games!

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Caycee Age: 8 (USA) for the geek gadget suggestion!

i don't like the geek gadget this week its bad.I think that kids my age and any age should be out side and having fun not glued to a stupid littel remake of a gameboy.so yeah whats the point of playing a whole bunch of games you've already played like 10;000 times.Sorry to lash the product!!! ...... Joni - Joni - Age: 11 - From CANADA

I think Melanie is right. Kids should really be outside playing with thier friends and not inside glued to a video game which doens't give you any real-life hands-on experience. Plus, I have gameboy color. Do the regular gameboy games work on it? I don't know. If they didn't, then you have to go and buy all new games... Complete waste of money and time. - Mariel - Age: 11 - From USA

i think it is somehow cool - Francis - Age: 16 - From GUATEMALA

I think it's really cool,and I would like to get one for my self. - Jim - Age: 10 - From USA

I think it is really cool because there fun to play with. - Michael - Age: 12 - From USA

I think it is gonna be cool!I all ready have a Gameboy Color.And this is going to be a cool thing.I can play more games.Idon't care if it don't have a camera.I think it will just be lots of fun!!! - Stephanie - Age: 10 - From USA

??its ok - User - Age: 16 - From USA

I think it's cool becase you can play some 64 games on it. - Stephen - Age: 10 - From USA

I don't think that it's that great. I have small hands and I can barely hold onto my Gameboy. The Advanced model would just be to big for me. And I like my Gameboy just fine. - Jessie - Age: 11 - From USA

I think its really cool.i think the main reason is because the screen is bigger!!!!! - Jess - Age: 11 - From IRELAND

i think it is cool because it looks cool and i would like to play games on it. - Boo - Age: 10 - From USA

it is so cool - Eli - Age: 9 - From AUSTRIA

I think it's kewl because there's lots of unique and fun games you can play on it. - Ian - Age: 10 - From USA

It's cool. - Stephanie - Age: 11 - From USA

it's coolll. - Jason - Age: 12 - From AUSTRALIA

its cool my friend will be getting one and i like to get a game boy advechs - Matthew - Age: 10 - From USA

I personaly think that it isn't that great but if you could take photoe,s like a gameboy camera and in couler then it is pretty kewl. - Senicia - Age: 13 - From NEW ZEALAND

Well I think its pretty kewl - Alex - Age: 11 - From USA

This geek gadget is totally awesome!!! It's the newest thing to hit the cities. If you give it some time, you will see everyone with one of these. Just wait!!!!! - Rachel - Age: 11 - From USA

I like the gameboy advance. It's kewl.I might be getting one for my birthday.How much are they? - Dakota - Age: 10 - From USA

My favorite Geek Gadget is a Gameboy because there easy t otake with you to a friends house because they fit into your pocket and you don't have to plug them into the wall.There is also alot of games to play. - Sara - Age: 11 - From USA

For me it,s totally not kewl.Or in other words not cool to me.Kids today already have enough indoor toys to keep them busy!And not enough
outdoor toys.Kids are not getting enough fresh air!Sure they improve
all the outdoor toys that have already been made,but they never invent
any new one,s.It get,s way old!Anyways,haven,t they already invented a
gameboy and nintendo and stuff? - Anna - Age: 11 - From USA

I think it is cool! - Marie - Age: 9 - From USA

I have a Game Boy Advance and it's all I play now!! It's not a geek gadget it's a cool gadget. It's got better graphics and sound and some of the games are 3-D! - Ben - Age: 10 - From USA

I don't think it's all that cool because game boys are enough aren't they? I mean look a the design, it's copying a sega console. soooo I don't think it's so cool. I think game boys are enough. - Lauren - Age: 10 - From USA

i think its sooper kool! i really want one! - Princess - Age: 11 - From USA

it is an good playing - Sindhu - Age: 16 - From INDIA

I saw Gameboy Advance at a store and also at Blockbuster. I think it's really cool beacuse it is easier to hold thn the egular gameboy and it has a wider screen plus 3D graphics. The games out for it are pretty cool even though there aren't a lot. I am going to rent one at Blockbuster to try it out. They are only 15 bucks to rent!!! - Gavin - Age: 12 - From USA

IT IS REALLY REALLY GOOD IM GOING TO GET ONE SOMEDAY - Charlie - Age: 8 - From AUSTRALIA

i want to get one and they are really kewl - Marsh - Age: 9 - From USA

I THINK IT IS COOL. - MICKEY - Age: 9 - From USA

I THINK IT WOULD BE KEWL TO HAVE ONE . I MEAN I WOULD KEEP ME BUSY , AND I WOULDN'T BE BOARD!!!!= ) - Kay - Age: 10 - From USA

I just don't like it. I'm not in to that kind of stuff! - Whitney - Age: 13 - From USA

i loved game boy color so this has got to be 10 times better i even has a better picture than a 27 inch tv
- Tayllor - Age: 11 - From USA

this gadget stinks no wonder it is a *******geek********
gadget!
bye
sweetgirl - Sweetgirl - Age: 11 - From USA

Ya know I think it's ok but I really don't think that it's great or anything - Madeline - Age: 11 - From USA

It is awesome ya'll are doing a great job. - Sydney - Age: 11 - From USA

I think it is pretty cool and it really wouldn't be really bad to have 1! - Danielle - Age: 12 - From USA

I think nintendo has come so far with technology so i think its the bestes thing i have ever seen - Richard - Age: 11 - From USA

its ok im not much in to game boy - Zac - Age: 11 - From USA

I hate nindendo! It's a total waste of time. There are much better things to do! - Melanie - Age: 9 - From USA

I think the advanced gameboy is just the same as gameboy colour and it will overun the shops with their games insted of gameboy colour games (and i,m atualy from scotland) - Stewart - Age: 10 - From BAHAMAS

it's cool because its not just gameboy its gameboy advance but i think you should give it another name.
- Colleen - Age: 8 - From USA

I can't wait to get one - Nikhita - Age: 10 - From INDIA

My mom and dad are Japaniese and my grandma gave me the Game Boy Advance so i already have it. I think it's cool becase there is a bigger screen and it is easier to see. - Yas - Age: 11 - From USA

Cool!! Even better than the Gameboy color!!! - Corey - Age: 10 - From USA

IT IS THE COOLEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN ON EARTH I REALLY WANT ON ARE THE IN THE SHOPS YET????

- Madeleine - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

It is ok, i mean we already have so many toys like that! I would probablly like it, but i think that since technology has advanced, so should toys for kids! We need new toys! amanda - Amanda - Age: 12 - From USA

this game is so cool it's better then playstation - Elena - Age: 11 - From USA

I think GameBoy Advance is ssooo cool! I'm getting one today!! - Rachel - Age: 9 - From USA

I can't wait to get my very own! I mean you can play old Gameboy and Gameboy Color games plus all the new 32-bit games! This blows away everything else! - Justin - Age: 9 - From USA

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page